• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is there a way to remove the hero stats (str, agl and int)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
i saw it in some maps but i dont know how to do it, one of those is... PinNi, a asian map Naruto Vs Bleach Vs Fate, it only shows Agi and the other stat ur hero is absed of (STR for STR, STR for AGI and INT for INT) but i have no clue how to remove it

Level 21
It contains Jass.
It does.
- Can't read it.
Learn to.
- Can't make it.
Learn to.
- CnP always fails.
eh... learn to...
- I have no time to learn it.

You're on the hive like 24/7 and you obviously have enough time to make GUI triggers, so I doubt this really is a valid reason. It's really not thát hard that you need to go to college or something to use jass, never mind just being able to read it.

Bottom line is: if you're not prepared of learning new things, you're gonna have to do it without all "advanced" stuff, such as about 75% of the things you're asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.