• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halving dAmage based on stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Im looking to make a hero That has a superfast attack speed, like his cooldown at level 10 is 0.1. that in itself isnt hard id just use a trigger for that. but, what i would also like to do is nerf him, so hes not godlike with that attack speed.

Im hoping to make it so his dmg is taken off half his stats...
EXAMPLE:

Primary stat::agility
str:50
agi:100
int:50 Damage: 50
(but just his damage i want to halve. I want to keep his armor rating himself.)
Can it be done?

Level 9
So i have to modify an ability? If i am already using that command aura or another aura from other heros can i make it so there are two auras with different affects but is the same ability? (ie command aura : illidan +10% damage{custom hereo} -50% damage{same ability icon}) is this possible or will i have to do it through triggers? If so can you tell me which triggers i need to use?

Level 9
Aye, i did that. Thanks for the help. I cleverly named it though. :p

I got another one.. i customized a peon with a different look and customized towers. Now when i test him, he doesnt seem to be able to pass 200 when building it... at 200/1200 health he stops building. I dunno whats wrong

Level 2
more details on the 2nd bug??? btw... is ur build time like 1 second or something? this problem somewhat sounds familar 2 me :s

Status
Not open for further replies.