• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Iron Empire Armour Pack Vol. 1

Disclaimer/Credits
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map.
You can edit, repost the model to your liking as you please, as long as you give me credits. Have fun with the model.
And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.
thread.gif

tank_heavy_devastator_small-png.268763

The Stalwart is the pride of the armoured battalions of the Iron Empire. Based on the trusty design of the Cavalier tank, the Stalwart Heavy Tank is a force to be reckoned with. Armed with a heavy anti-armour cannon, it is the nightmare of any armoured foe at medium-long range.

tank_flak_whirlwind_small-png.268762
Based on an old Soviet concept, the Whirlwind Falk Tank is key at defending vital spots from any air treats. Armed with high-calibre auto cannons, this armoured vehicle rip anything flying to mere shreds in a few seconds.
tank_mortar_earthshaker_small-png.268764
Destroying fortified positions always seemed to be a hard task to do: Suppression fire, anti-armour weapons and trenches are hard problems for an advancing attack. This problem is now past, because the Earthshaker can fire a high-explosive mortar round from a covered position directly on the top of enemies - without the fear of retaliation.

Keywords:
tank, track, Frankster, Frank, General Frank, General, German, dark, evil, steel, metal, iron, empire, iron empire
Contents

Iron Empire Earthshaker Mortar Tank (Model)

Iron Empire Earthshaker Mortar Tank Icon (Icon)

Iron Empire Stalwart Heavy Tank (Model)

Iron Empire Stalwart Heavy Tank Icon (Icon)

Iron Empire Whirlwind Flak Tank (Model)

Iron Empire Whirlwind Flak Tank Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Fingolfin
Tested and confirmed as bad-ass. I really like that you are doing these very role-specific tanks, makes it easier to design maps around them. My favorite detail is the spinning drum magazine of the flak tank, really great stuff. One thing that...
Level 11
Actually, that particular texture seems to have been moved in the more recent patches (?) and can be found now in War3x.mpq...

Anyway these are cool models :) I really enjoy all the fire and smoke to infinity and beyond- and the death/decay animations are great.

Level 11
But nothing comes up in Magos. They moved that and the HeroTinkerTank.blp (which I thought he was referring to) to the wc3x.mpq (I think all units and textures) from the Patch/Local to wc3x... I know because I was confused after not being able to open/find anything after updating.

EDIT:
Capture.JPG

But nothing comes up in Magos. They moved that and the HeroTinkerTank.blp (which I thought he was referring to) to the wc3x.mpq (I think all units and textures) from the Patch/Local to wc3x... I know because I was confused after not being able to open/find anything after updating.

No, he was referring to OrcCar.blp. Go read it up top.
HeroTinkerTank.blp and model is also located in the local mpq now.

I'm not saying you made one. But it's okay to make mistakes boo

You came to my model to japper around, though, and I simply tell you how things are correct. No need to get all fuzzed-up about it. It's all fun and games. Remember this a community and not your weekly fish market.

Last edited:
Tested and confirmed as bad-ass. I really like that you are doing these very role-specific tanks, makes it easier to design maps around them. My favorite detail is the spinning drum magazine of the flak tank, really great stuff.

One thing that puzzles me though is the XXX before some animations, i'm not sure if that's a good idea since Wc3 is sometimes picky with what names you use for your animations, at least when it comes to playing them with triggers. Approved regardless, of course.

Tested and confirmed as bad-ass. I really like that you are doing these very role-specific tanks, makes it easier to design maps around them. My favorite detail is the spinning drum magazine of the flak tank, really great stuff.

One thing that puzzles me though is the XXX before some animations, i'm not sure if that's a good idea since Wc3 is sometimes picky with what names you use for your animations, at least when it comes to playing them with triggers. Approved regardless, of course.

The 'XXX' animations are alternate for the model. Mostly they are more defined animations for the aiming barrel.
People can rename the normal animations(or just remove them) and just remove the XXX from the animation.