• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Iron Empire Gauss Tank Double Feature

Disclaimer/Credits
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map.
You can edit, repost the model to your liking as you please, as long as you give me credits. Have fun with the model.
And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.
The Lore
The Sturmheim, the older brother of the Mjöllnir was developed to counter the ever-increasing of United and Coalition mechanized units. The tank sports a heavy Gauss bolter cannon with the sheer power of a small thermonuclear warhead. The Although the Sturmheim deemed to clumsy and had a too short range, So the Mjöllnir was created. With an even deadlier weapon, it could decimate targets from almost 40km range. Enemy won't know what hit them, Kamerad!
The Dev Log
After using the tinker tank texture for the main body of my tanks for literally years now, I wanted to try out something new. I wanted to do something inspired by Wolfenstein tech. So I went with a dark steel texture, glowing orange windows and some leather and brass looking stuff. Add a good measure of WH40K design into it and you got this one. I think for a first try it turned out quite good. I also tried some new animation techniques.
Keywords:
tank, track, Frankster, Frank, General Frank, General, German, dark, evil, steel, metal, iron, empire, iron empire
Contents

Iron Empire Gauss Tank Double Feature (Model)

Iron Empire Gauss Tank Double Feature (Model)

Reviews
20:36, 11th Nov 2015 MiniMage: Lovely. With the changes made to the model, fixing what I pointed out below, I'm approving this. Well done.

M

20:36, 11th Nov 2015
MiniMage: Lovely. With the changes made to the model, fixing what I pointed out below, I'm approving this. Well done.