• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invasion of Stormwind

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
To win,you must kill the King which you can find here,in Stormwind Citadel.To get to him you will have to pass through all 3 zones of Stormwind Citadel:The City,Outer Castle and the Inner Castle.To enter The City you must destroy the wodden gates of Stormwind(which you can find at the bandits in the middle of the map,just destroy one).To enter the Outer Castle you must search and destroy the Kings' 4 officers which you can find in The City(Paladin Chieftan,Archmage Chieftan,Mountain King Chieftan and Blood Mage Chieftan).After that you can enter the Outer Castle.In order to enter the Inner Castle you must kill a direct descendant of the King,you'll see :) .After that the King is all yours,but beware...he may have a surprise for you :) It's true that there are few gold mines but they have a lot of gold (1 mil for orcs gold mines and 500 000 for humans gold mines,but they have 2 for each so ...).
Flying units can pass the river in the middle of the map only through the gate behind the bandits and only when that gate is open
Credits go to:
-takakenji for the Ogre Warlock Model
-Tranquil for the King Model
233222-albums6818-picture75053.jpg
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/233222-albums6818-picture75053.jpg
233222-albums6818-picture75053.jpg

Keywords:
Stormwind,Invasion,Doomhammer,King,First War,History,Orc
Contents

Invasion of Stormwind (Map)

Reviews
10:10, 12th Oct 2013 Orcnet: lacking map description

M

10:10, 12th Oct 2013
Orcnet: lacking map description

Level 2
I have updated the map description in here so that you can read and find out what to do.Please tell me if you find anything inconvenient and what would you like to see in this map or the next map that I'll make.Btw I intentionally put few gold mines but don't worry...they are really really REALLY full of gold. :D

This map lacks a proper description. See RULES posted above by Daffa_The_Mage. Also, it will be rejected unless you select only the appropriate map "type." This map is not "melee" or "risk/strategy," please use only the proper map type. My guess from your description is that it is an Altered Melee map. Meaning that it plays much like melee but with variations in the defeat/victory conditions which excludes it form the melee category. Also, please add screenshots. If you don't know how try my tutorial, its really easy. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/how-add-screenshot-your-map-description-241054/#post2416435