1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Invasion

Submitted by Lich_King Wrath
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is cinematic scene for Frozen Throne...This is act one of three acts...
Contents

Invasion (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: The dialogue moved entirely too slow, also considering it was only 1-2 words long most of the time. This could have been sped up heavily. Almost no work done on the terrain, same camera angle the entire cinematic. Recommend working on this...
  1. VGsatomi: The dialogue moved entirely too slow, also considering it was only 1-2 words long most of the time. This could have been sped up heavily. Almost no work done on the terrain, same camera angle the entire cinematic. Recommend working on this a little more before submitting it

Earth-Fury: Blatant and complete crap. It would be better if it crashed warcraft 3 10 seconds in then make me watch the entierty of it. But it doesn't crash WC3, so i suppose it can be approved.

2. NiX_GR_

NiX_GR_

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I can't get the meaning of this, why do u use send transimission from unit-type, put a random sound and a couple of words, no camera changing and the terrain sucks, 3/10

3. L33TMarKsMaN

L33TMarKsMaN

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is crap 1/10

4. Erland

Erland

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Terrain don't suck---there is no terrain... Just sand and some water....
    I'm NOT impressed.

5. Gottfried

Gottfried

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a bad joke, 1/5 sorry.

6. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources: