• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roshan Invasion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: INDIVID
BETA version
enjoy your survival at roshan invansion mode.
single player mode.

Tested on Version 1.32.10.17734 (HD/SD)
Reforged (HD) review:
Screenshot_59.png

Screenshot_60.png

Screenshot_63.1.png

Screenshot_65.png

Screenshot_74.png

Screenshot_91.png
Classic (SD) review:
Screenshot_99.png

Screenshot_100.png

Screenshot_104.png

Screenshot_105.png

Screenshot_111.png

Screenshot_112.png
Contents

Roshan Invation (Map)

Reviews
Made it work finally. Apparently, Mozila Firefox stops the download on this map at half idk why. While I do love how the terrain of the base and environment looks overall, the core of the gameplay and other assets in it kinda lack. There are no...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Also, I think is Invasion not "Invation"

Also, I think is Invasion not "Invation"
hey thanks that a little typo there

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Doesn't show in-game and I'm using Reforged. Is something wrong with the file ?

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

This is still not showing in-game. Can you fix it ?

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I'm literally on Reforged. Tried both on SD and HD. It doesn't appear in the custom games list.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I'm always updated to the latest version man, bnet automatically updates. I'll check what's going on. @deepstrasz could you check if it happens the same to you ?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
First of all, @cokoqu
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Roshan Invasion

I'm always updated to the latest version man, bnet automatically updates. I'll check what's going on. @deepstrasz could you check if it happens the same to you ?
Apparently, it works on Classic, not sure how well though.
Some of the hero descriptions are absent or bad.
Heroes are regular Warcraft III ones. So are items.
Can't check triggers since the map might be protected.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

First of all, @cokoqu
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Roshan Invasion

Apparently, it works on Classic, not sure how well though.
Some of the hero descriptions are absent or bad.
Heroes are regular Warcraft III ones. So are items.
Can't check triggers since the map might be protected.
I checked both on classic and reforged still it doesn't show up :/. Based on the issues you mentioned it should be moved to awaiting update and @cokoqu you have to fix what deepstrasz mentioned.

Thx @deepstrasz @Alexen , so Alexen got the problem with his files or his app so my map is work fine right? im about remake the map on 1.26/1.27 so i hope it will work on reforged version even on old version lower than reforged version (1.32) since i write as BETA version i just want ppl to review mymap. and thanks for ur review as map reviewer. now im still working on it +adding more stuff. and about the heroes yes the heroes had a vanila skill. the idea is invasion of baby roshan from dota 2 into our warcraft 3 world. but i dont know why i put the skin of dota 2 into our vanilla heroes XD.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Made it work finally. Apparently, Mozila Firefox stops the download on this map at half idk why.

While I do love how the terrain of the base and environment looks overall, the core of the gameplay and other assets in it kinda lack. There are no custom heroes, no custom items, no custom spells. It feels like a map with many DotA 2 imports in it and that's it :(

It has some potential in it and would be sad if you don't improve it! Once you update it, let me know so I can re-review it and ofc if the work is done well, the status can be changed!