• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invasion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is cinematic scene for Frozen Throne...This is act one of three acts...
Contents

Invasion (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: The dialogue moved entirely too slow, also considering it was only 1-2 words long most of the time. This could have been sped up heavily. Almost no work done on the terrain, same camera angle the entire cinematic. Recommend working on this...

M

VGsatomi: The dialogue moved entirely too slow, also considering it was only 1-2 words long most of the time. This could have been sped up heavily. Almost no work done on the terrain, same camera angle the entire cinematic. Recommend working on this a little more before submitting it

Earth-Fury: Blatant and complete crap. It would be better if it crashed warcraft 3 10 seconds in then make me watch the entierty of it. But it doesn't crash WC3, so i suppose it can be approved.

Level 2
I can't get the meaning of this, why do u use send transimission from unit-type, put a random sound and a couple of words, no camera changing and the terrain sucks, 3/10
The Terrain don't suck---there is no terrain... Just sand and some water....
I'm NOT impressed.