1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Iniquit - The Overlord

Submitted by Deolrin & shiiK, shiiK
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Shameless advertising:
I am making a series of Chaos Trolls and Frost Trolls. If you have suggestions to more trolls within that theme (or want to see them all), have a look in this thread. This model is not part of the series.

I'm doing a full race of nether beasts that I've called Iniquit, after iniquitous. They take control of beasts that roam the surface world through a virus that alters their DNA and enslaves them. Yeah, pretty silly and unrealistic.

This is the Overlord. Feedback highly appreciated!

CREDITS:
This model is based on the SeaGiant model, but some simple alterations have changed the appearance quite significantly.
Model and Portrait - Deolrin.
Texture - shiiK

Please do not redistribute or modify the model without Deolrin's permission. If you want to use the texture for something else, feel free, but I do appreciate credits should you upload it anywhere. Thanks.

More previews
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Keywords:
iniquit, overlord, debode, deolrin, sea giant, leviathan, seagiant, shiiK, underworld, demon, possessed, beast, nether, tidehunter
Contents

Iniquit - The Overlord (Model)

Iniquit - The Overlord (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: The skin is very nice and detailed. Very nice work. The edits to model are quite small, yet the whole outcome of the model is quite good. Works in-game and performs quite well. Approved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oocyaa

oocyaa

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice 5/5
    i love the back of it ..

2. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks epic boss really nice thumbs up...

3. dragonade311

dragonade311

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good Fits on sea giant then change name into.....DARK WARRIOR!!!

4. Koola

Koola

Resources:
    Resources:
    O.O

:eekani: what da hell??

5. Crucify_

Crucify_

Resources:
    Resources:
    H(_*DSAH*(_@#!HRJ*(FJ*(!@H)R*(

Sorry, spazzed out for a sec. This is a really cool model! It looks great in-game and has some pretty cool animations (besides the swimming...).

I give it 4/5. Good job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.