• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infinity Blade: The God King!

Do you think this game will be great on Warcraft 3?

• Yes!

Votes: 47 68.1%
  • No...

Votes: 22 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am searching for some musics in Youtube for my game's God King - Before Battle Cinematic and In-Battle and I have stumble on a cool music. Here it is!

EDIT: Changed the music to another mystery music but so cool!

Please listen to it and give your comments if it fits or not.:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Two Steps From Hell - Aesir (Nero).mp3
    4.4 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Level 4
Hi to all Infinite Blade: The God King Supporters! I am currently doing my best on making the game, making changes, eliminating some bugs in quests, adding some cool features and more...:thumbs_up:

I will now continue the terraining and do the God King's Castle terrain. Hopefully, I will do a great job on the terrain like the other terrain. To be honest, I am really planning the God King's Castle to have the greatest terrain in the game!:thumbs_up:

Level 4
I have found another music for my game. Will this music fit for God King's battle and cinematic music or when you enter the God King's Castle? Please I need your comment on it so I can make decisions!:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Two_Steps_From_Hell_-_Archangel.mp3
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
Level 4
Putting effort on creating the terrain of the God King's Castle and it turn out a little disappointment. Yeah, but still improving it. Right now Im working on the traps.

Later or sooner... Ill post the screenshots of the Terrain!:thumbs_up:

Level 12
Thanks. y'all for the votes! Giving a Yes in the vote really motivates me! For the no, it motivates me too to improve the game! SO its just fair!:thumbs_up:

hahaha, wish i have motivations like yours :)

i'm sorry if this is repost, here is my reviews.

(+)good points

:thumbs_up: love the boss battle music
:thumbs_up: love the conversations (siris have a lot of confidence xD)
:thumbs_up: terrains are good, but still needs improvement :)
:thumbs_up: love the bosses, but looks like they have the same abilities.

(-) bad points
:thumbs_down: many monsters have hero glow, it's hard to differ which one is bosses and which one is enemies.. and vice versa the boss doesn't have hero glow and is too small.. make it bigger maybe :ogre_haosis:
:thumbs_down: try balancing the items... i think it's too OP

something you may consider :

:fp: camera should pan to the unit when we enter a circle of power..
:fp: "You cannot have two items of the same type simultaneously or you cannot wield a shield if your equipping an axe".
but i can equip an axe with a shield.
:fp: i've collected 10 souls and i can't hand it to soul collector
:fp: NPC can attack the enemies.... it shouldn't ..
:fp: i can't find the child anywhere at graveyard or it's just too tricky ? :vw_wtf:

question(s) :

what is unit limit for ?

suggestion(s) :

there is way too many checkpoints located nearby.. i suggest you put checkpoint near dungeons and at towns only :)

give you 4/5 for your maps, +1 for your motivations so it will be 5/5 +rep :ogre_hurrhurr:

i'm supporting you now.. look at my signature :ogre_love:

Level 4
hahaha, wish i have motivations like yours :)

i'm sorry if this is repost, here is my reviews.

(+)good points

:thumbs_up: love the boss battle music
:thumbs_up: love the conversations (siris have a lot of confidence xD)
:thumbs_up: terrains are good, but still needs improvement :)
:thumbs_up: love the bosses, but looks like they have the same abilities.

(-) bad points
:thumbs_down: many monsters have hero glow, it's hard to differ which one is bosses and which one is enemies.. and vice versa the boss doesn't have hero glow and is too small.. make it bigger maybe :ogre_haosis:
:thumbs_down: try balancing the items... i think it's too OP

something you may consider :

:fp: camera should pan to the unit when we enter a circle of power..
:fp: "You cannot have two items of the same type simultaneously or you cannot wield a shield if your equipping an axe".
but i can equip an axe with a shield.
:fp: i've collected 10 souls and i can't hand it to soul collector
:fp: NPC can attack the enemies.... it shouldn't ..
:fp: i can't find the child anywhere at graveyard or it's just too tricky ? :vw_wtf:

question(s) :

what is unit limit for ?

suggestion(s) :

there is way too many checkpoints located nearby.. i suggest you put checkpoint near dungeons and at towns only :)

give you 4/5 for your maps, +1 for your motivations so it will be 5/5 +rep :ogre_hurrhurr:

i'm supporting you now.. look at my signature :ogre_love:

Wow thanks for wearing the signature! Now it really motivates me! Here's +REP! Hey and lets get to your bad points.
-First, Ummm... you can equip axes with shield? When I try it in game. I doesnt let me. Let me test it out again.
-For the creeps with hero glow. Well, If I only know how to remove the glow. Ill remove them.
-For the item balancing, What exactly would you want me to balance?
-For the quest of Souls, I didnt have the time to test the quest so thanks for pointing that out.
-For the child quest, You can find the child in a cage. Yeah I really made the quest tricky. It really requires you to search suspicious things to find the child!

For askin the Uniit Limit on what its use in game. Nothing.... Just to limit the player so Siris will be the only playable character. LOL!:grin:

For the check points, I think its just OK.:eekani:

Last edited:
Level 4
THE MINI BOSS of INFINITE BLADE
Name: Demonic Beast
Level: 18
HP: 1000
Damage (Chaos): 105-105

Note: This appears at the God King's Castle. They composed of three each guarding a lever. That makes a total of 3 levers. This 3 levers are special than normal ones for this special levers opens the gate to the last BOSS, the God King!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Infinite Blade MINI BOSS.jpg
    Infinite Blade MINI BOSS.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 1,790
Level 4
Here are 2 screenshots of the terrain at God King's Castle! Its a little disappointment for me.:thumbs_down:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still open for criticism and improvements!:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Infinite Blade Screenshot 10.jpg
    Infinite Blade Screenshot 10.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,358
  • Infinite Blade Screenshot 11.jpg
    Infinite Blade Screenshot 11.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,695
Level 12
-First, Ummm... you can equip axes with shield? When I try it in game. I doesnt let me. Let me test it out again.
i didn't know, i played your latest alpha/pre-alpha and i can use an axe along with a shield...
-For the creeps with hero glow. Well, If I only know how to remove the glow. Ill remove them.
creating it for neutral hostile will make it less visible :)
-For the item balancing, What exactly would you want me to balance?
well, after i bought an axe, i can kill them all with less than 3 hit :)

For the check points, I think its just OK :eekani:.
nevermind :)

Edit : love the castle and the boss too :)

i see that the map is already fulfilled.. should the beta is nearly coming ?

Level 4
i didn't know, i played your latest alpha/pre-alpha and i can use an axe along with a shield...

creating it for neutral hostile will make it less visible :)

well, after i bought an axe, i can kill them all with less than 3 hit :)

nevermind :)

Edit : love the castle and the boss too :)

i see that the map is already fulfilled.. should the beta is nearly coming ?

Well for the balancing of the axe. Its just fine. Well that's why you cant pair it with a shield. You will greatly sacrifice your Defense for an axe.:thumbs_up: And I still have some many work after I finish the Final Boss, I still need to create the Rebirths. So its far from being fulfilled!

Last edited:
Level 12
Here are 2 screenshots of the terrain at God King's Castle! Its a little disappointment for me.:thumbs_down:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still open for criticism and improvements!:thumbs_up:

yeah, the fire and the magma doesn't fit with surrounding terrains and cliffs...
what about making them more magma-ish ? or even a magma castle xD

i'm just giving a suggestion, it's okay if you want it to be like that, i like it as it is :)
and it fits the name of the castle :ogre_kawaii:

Level 4
To all IB fans here....
Sorry for not posting for one day about the game. Really got busy on test studying... Btw, later will post some updates.

Finishing the God King's skills. One of its skill is triggered that's why it taking me long!:thumbs_up: I will add this to my currently doing in my first post.

Good day!:thumbs_up::grin::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
There are some issues with the game.
-Grammar is an eyesore.
-After killing more than required amount of units in 'The Revenge', the message keeps popping up.-The Elder Mage quest is too easy and gives truckloads of experience for units which are weaker than the Hallow Knight. And My character got killed IN THE CINEMATIC by the flame golem or whatever.
-Only one spell makes the game monotonous after a while.Also, I feel that fireball is out of place for a Knight. You could try some thing like fire slash (just giving an idea in that direction).
-Souls can be obtained on selling items. Is that supposed to be there?
EDIT:
+Terraining of the map is nice.

About grammar: It doesnt have to be perfect, it just mustn't irritate people.
Suggestion:
Add a multiboard which has game progress and quest progress.

Last edited:
Level 4
There are some issues with the game.
-Grammar is an eyesore.
-After killing more than required amount of units in 'The Revenge', the message keeps popping up.
-The Elder Mage quest is too easy and gives truckloads of experience for units which are weaker than the Hallow Knight. And My character got killed IN THE CINEMATIC by the flame golem or whatever.
-Only one spell makes the game monotonous after a while.

Your right Im not that good at grammar. The latest version im not releasing it yet but it has many updates but not those grammars. One of it is pausing units in cinematics to avoid battling while cinematic. EYESORE....that hurts...:vw_unimpressed:

Level 5
I already done that Im just sayin that I implemented it.:thumbs_up: BTW, have a look on my new project map, the Warcraft Rise of the Lich King!

Well i don't think having two projects at the same time is good idea. Unless you almost finished one of them. Well, i have an idea for next project too but i will not start it until the Arcane Ritual 1.0 stable release will be out.

Level 4
Well i don't think having two projects at the same time is good idea. Unless you almost finished one of them. Well, i have an idea for next project too but i will not start it until the Arcane Ritual 1.0 stable release will be out.

Well, really planned to have two projects because this is near on finishing just some skills for the Final Boss and 4th BOSS and some Rebirths and Im done.

Level 1
Just played your map.
Shouldn't dual blade not be allowed to carry shields either? And my character was able to carry 2 body armor at the same time...bug? The skill provided form the ring(carried the fire and ice ring) all have Q as hotkey so can't use hotkey for the 2nd skill. The items are pretty unbalance. Nice map btw xD

During the boss fight with the bandit lord. It used avatar and after the skill ends it regains full health

Level 4
Just played your map.
Shouldn't dual blade not be allowed to carry shields either? And my character was able to carry 2 body armor at the same time...bug? The skill provided form the ring(carried the fire and ice ring) all have Q as hotkey so can't use hotkey for the 2nd skill. The items are pretty unbalance. Nice map btw xD

During the boss fight with the bandit lord. It used avatar and after the skill ends it regains full health

Didnt expect those bugs. Ill try to fix it.:grin:

EDIT: I have found out that these version doesnt have yet the limiting of equipments. Next version, it will have... Sorry!

Last edited:
Level 4
now i can't wait to fight that little bastard! :ogre_hurrhurr:

Hmmm... I see but you must never underestimated the God King because he will be very hard to beat. He has some skill that every attack it will reduce your ATT. speed and Movespeed... Remember? This is not yet, he has a skill that gives him a 5% chance to kill you in one hit. More skills... Im not yet starting on it but it will be cool.:grin:

A question... How do I add models in Passive skills like Critical strike so if it activates... It will have some effects.:eekani:

Level 17
do it via trigger:

• Nahkampf-Initialisierung
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit gets attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) equal to God King
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • 'IF'-Conditions
          • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) smaller than 31
        • 'THEN'-Actions
          • Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Triggering unit), dealing 1000.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
          • Specialeffect- Create a special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
          • Specialeffect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        • 'ELSE'-Actions
this trigger will give the god king a 30% chance to deal 1000 bonus damage on attack. you can also choose an animation, just replace it with the thunderclap animation.
and if u want to remove some leaks and want to make it more efficient, use variables.

Level 4
do it via trigger:

• Nahkampf-Initialisierung
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit gets attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) equal to God King
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • 'IF'-Conditions
          • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) smaller than 31
        • 'THEN'-Actions
          • Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Triggering unit), dealing 1000.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
          • Specialeffect- Create a special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
          • Specialeffect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        • 'ELSE'-Actions
this trigger will give the god king a 30% chance to deal 1000 bonus damage on attack. you can also choose an animation, just replace it with the thunderclap animation.
and if u want to remove some leaks and want to make it more efficient, use variables.

Umm.. What I meant is like how do I put some animations or special effects on passive (not all passive) like Critical Strike, Bash.

Level 5
A 5% chance to kill you in one hit sounds a bit silly for a boss to have... perhaps make him charge up an AoE around him that instantly kills you if you don't run away when he starts charging it?

Not too sure on what your respawning mechanics are for when you die, because I never died when I tested your map last time, but insta-death on a boss seems a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.