• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inconsistencies in Classic WC3 that you want to see fixed in Reforged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
copy-pasted straight from this post on the battlenet forums

I decided to make a separate post where we can pool our discovered inconsistencies to be fixed. Since they want the Quel’thalas invasion to be fleshed out, might as well fix everything that was inconsistent right in front of us.

Here’s what I found and compiled so far:

• Remove Darkspears in Blackrock and Roll and Blackrock and Roll Too [1]
  • Replace Ogres with Nerubians or whatever decent Northrend creeps in Dissension
  • Replace Far Seers with WC2 Death Knights in Blackrock and Roll Too [2]
  • Replace Dwarf units with High Elf units in The Siege of Dalaran and Under the Burning Sky [3]
  • Replace the Mountain King with a Paladin in the Gilnean Brigade in Cry of the Warsong
  • Replace the Heretics with more fitting creeps like Satyrs or evil Highborne in The Oracle (Thanks, Venombite!)
  • Replace Mystics with Druids of the Talon in Brothers in Blood [4]
  • Replace Shamans with Warlocks/Necrolytes in Tomb of Sargeras
  • Replace Furbolg Experiment with a different creep in The Dungeons of Dalaran [8]
  • Change Jailor Kassan’s model in The Dungeons of Dalaran [6]
  • Replace Red Dragons with Nether Dragons in Gates of the Abyss
  • Replace fel Kodo Beasts with something like Shadow Council Necrolytes in Gates of the Abyss and Lord of Outland [5]
  • Change the elves to their High Elf versions in King Arthas
  • Remove Dwarven units in Dreadlord’s Fall [7]
  • Change Sorceresses in To Tame a a Land into their High Elf versions
  • Redo Darkspear Trolls’ voicelines, or maybe just the birth sound
For Reforged:
  • Remove that Kodo Beast in the Departures official screenshot
  • Remove the skull in dead Gul'dan doodad
[1] The Darkspears have got NOTHING to do with Blackrock Clan, better replace them with something like Orc Spearthrowers

[2] Far Seers in Blackrock Clan is a huge contradiction. The clan’s demonic connections and fel use should have made the elements and spirits abandon the clan members already.

[3] Not even Wildhammer Shamans have got anything to do with Dalaran, because Shamanism is quite far from Arcane. Much more with Dwarf Riflemen, Steam Tanks, or even Gnomish Gyrocopters, Better replace them with High Elf Archers, Ballistae, and Dragonhawk Riders.

Edit: or let’s say Dalaran is the last standing Alliance bastion in WC3, then the enemy team should be themed with Alliance forces like Lordaeron Refugees, Aerie Peak Reinforcements, Alliance Loyalist High Elves, and the main Kirin Tor body; kinda makes sense since if you’re going to unleash literal doom on the planet, might as well face the all-out combined might of the Alliance

[4] I don’t know what Mystics are but if they are arcane mages, then they are contradicting to the Night Elves’ ban on arcane, much more even to the Wardens, since they (Maiev, particularly) hate the Highborne so much. But their spells are apparently shamanistic (Purge and unusable Bloodlust) so it may be somewhat “a little bit druidic”. But still…

[5] There is LITERALLY NO REASON for fel Kodos to be in Outland, there can’t be some Warsong orc to smuggle some fel Kodos back inside the Dark Portal. Better change them into something fel-orcish like Necrolytes.

[6] I’m pretty sure that Bandit model in Classic was just a placeholder, come on he’s a prominent member of the Kirin Tor, at least give him some decent formal Battlemage Captain armor, maybe a Captain variant but with Eye of Dalaran as the tabard?
[7] The Dwarves are supposed to be on a “picnic” on that time, and then it doesn’t even make more sense for them to have Gryphon Riders but players can’t get them on the next chapter.

[8] Again, no reason for a Furbolg to end up in Dalaran before Archimonde destroyed it (I don’t think some Alliance Expeditions would bring home some Furbolgs either, that would greatly insult the Night Elves), change it to something like Troll or Orc, which further reinforces the Alliances’ hatred for the Second War Horde

I’d like to see more what inconsistencies you found.

Last edited:
Level 13
Why is there a Hydra in Lord of Outland?
There were Hydras in both pre Outland Draenor and Outland. Hydra
Remove Dwarven units in Dreadlord’s Fall [7]
[7] The Dwarves are supposed to be on a “picnic” on that time, and then it doesn’t even make more sense for them to have Gryphon Riders but players can’t get them on the next chapter.
They weren't at the picnic at that point. They went on a picnic before Garithos forces started the siege of the Capital, after they moved to the Capital, which was weeks or months after Dreadlord’s Fall.
Replace Mystics with Druids of the Talon in Brothers in Blood [4]
[4] I don’t know what Mystics are but if they are arcane mages, then they are contradicting to the Night Elves’ ban on arcane, much more even to the Wardens, since they (Maiev, particularly) hate the Highborne so much. But their spells are apparently shamanistic (Purge and unusable Bloodlust) so it may be somewhat “a little bit druidic”. But still…
The Mystics are leftovers from Assasin Hero, that was meant to be part of the Night Elf race, but was cut. They are about stealth and assassination, a rogue unit. They have nothing to do with the arcane. Druids would make far less sense, cause they should have been sleeping for milenia, having just awoken.

If I may add.
  • Replace Night Elf allied Dark Trolls in Twilight of the Gods, with Wildkin, night elf allies.
  • Sylvanas having Crypt Fiend and Necromancers, and even Obsidian Statues or Meat Wagons in The Dark Lady, Dreadlord's Fall and A New Power in Lordaeron doesn't make much sense.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
There were Hydras in both pre Outland Draenor and Outland. Hydra. I see, you're right.

They weren't at the picnic at that point. They went on a picnic before Garithos forces started the siege of the Capital, after they moved to the Capital, which was weeks or months after Dreadlord’s Fall. I thought they headed straight towards Balnazzar, I liked to prefer Detheroc's base to be in the frontal foyer of the Capital City, and Balnazzar's base at the back space and the Palace itself.

The Mystics are leftovers from Assasin Hero, that was meant to be part of the Night Elf race, but was cut. They are about stealth and assassination, a rogue unit. They have nothing to do with the arcane. Druids would make far less sense, cause they should have been sleeping for milenia, having just awoken. But the Wardens in the Barrow Deeps was led by a Keeper of the Grove, which is also a druidic entity; it even has a unique name Califax.

If I may add.
  • Replace Night Elf allied Dark Trolls in Twilight of the Gods, with Wildkin, night elf allies. I agree on this one. Dark Trolls are supposed to be their mortal enemies
  • Sylvanas having Crypt Fiend and Necromancers, and even Obsidian Statues or Meat Wagons in The Dark Lady, Dreadlord's Fall and A New Power in Lordaeron doesn't make much sense. Yes I agree, we already have 'melee games' in Campaigns, we need to also have them changed into some non-skeleton or zombie-ish Dark Warrior, Archer, Mage, Warlock, and Assassin

in yellow

Level 13
I thought they headed straight towards Balnazzar, I liked to prefer Detheroc's base to be in the frontal foyer of the Capital City, and Balnazzar's base at the back space and the Palace itself.
No, it's a different city. Iirc Sylvanas says to Garithos/Verimathras that they have to march on the Capital. i belive it's also obviouse from the map's layout.
But the Wardens in the Barrow Deeps was led by a Keeper of the Grove, which is also a druidic entity; it even has a unique name Califax.
First of all night elven druids(Malfurion, Druids of the Talon, Druids of the Claw) have a pact with the Green Dragonflight so they have to police the emerald dream, cause the green dragonflight is all but extinct at that point. So they are required to sleep for centuries, waking up only every now and then. That's why there are no Night Elven druids among the Watchers. Cenarion children, Keepers of the Grove and Dryads, do not have such a pact, and they can enter and leave the dream whenever they want. Yes, they are closely connected with the Dream, yes their powers are the same as the druids, yes they are close allies of the night elves, yes they are very powerful, Cenarius being second only to Ysera in druidism, but they don't have to sleep for centuries and can leave the Dream whenever they want. That's why many of them have been aiding the Sentinels and Watchers for millenia, while not being an actual part of those organisations.
Second, i thought you were talking about Warden units. I completely forgot about the humans in that dungeon. They are definitely an inconsistency that needs to be changes(although they are a secret "you are not meant to" find). I belive The Oracle has a few inconsistencies like those as well.
Change Jailor Kassan’s model in The Dungeons of Dalaran[6]
[6] I’m pretty sure that Bandit model in Classic was just a placeholder, come on he’s a prominent member of the Kirin Tor, at least give him some decent formal Battlemage Captain armor, maybe a Captain variant but with Eye of Dalaran as the tabard?
I think that a unique model for Jailor Kassan has been datamined already.

Last edited:
Level 34
  • Better to replace them with forest trolls, since some forest trolls tribes are still allied with the dark horde.
  • Maybe use some other type of high tier bandit? since they already looks like vrykyul.
  • I really doubt LemonSky will make a WC2 DK model, maybe they can replace the far seer for an the orc necrolyte or warlock model?
  • Kassan's model is fine, he's a jailor, and looks kinda ok.
  • Maybe change the kodos for Draenei's salamanders? or mybe just change their name, since the already looks like corrupted DS.
  • Agree about the Wildkins, but i don't see a problem with Dark Trolls either, they're not Legion agents like the Satyrs or corrupted like the giant spiders nor the furbolgs, so they can just join for the sake of survival.
  • I really doubt LemonSky will make new models for a full Dalaran or Forsaken factions roster.
I'm really curious to see the biggest inconsistency, wich will be the broken islands :s

Level 13
I'm really curious to see the biggest inconsistency, wich will be the broken islands :s
I believe that the Tomb of Sargeras will be one of the eight chapters that will be redone (reterainned at least).
About new models, sadly, you're right.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
There were Hydras in both pre Outland Draenor and Outland. Hydra
Only visually in WcIII. As for lore, maybe WoW.
Sure but that way, we can have anything on Azeroth on Draenor and the other way around since there are dire wolves on Draenor too.
Also, they're named differently: doom beast. They should change the model or at least make a demonic type of hydra.
Druids would make far less sense, cause they should have been sleeping for milenia, having just awoken.
All of them, even those of the Talon?
Replace Night Elf allied Dark Trolls in Twilight of the Gods, with Wildkin, night elf allies.
I guess we need units with Heal? If any of the trolls in that map has that. Also, Ensnare.
Sylvanas having Crypt Fiend and Necromancers, and even Obsidian Statues or Meat Wagons in The Dark Lady, Dreadlord's Fall and A New Power in Lordaeron doesn't make much sense.
Sure but you realize the gameplay mechanics change with that? They'd just have to replace those with other models, basically and well, some spell changes.
However, what would you suggest? For instance why none of those. We should also bring arguments. Why no Meat Wagons? They're regular undead siege weapons.

Also @Ardenaso link the other two B.net forums you've made in the main post here.

@loktar tried doing similar corrections:
Reign of Chaos: loktar's edits

About Dark Trolls being mortal enemies of Night Elves, I don't know. It's a WoW thing though and Twilight of the Gods is about the planet not about petty differences. Trolls didn't side with demons.
cause the green dragonflight is all but extinct at that point.
What? WoW again or WotA?
Cenarion children, Keepers of the Grove and Dryads, do not have such a pact,
So what, that means they should go wild? If they are needed there, they should be in the dream. Also, why didn't someone like Furion develop the ability to also travel whenever from dreaming to being awake and vice versa?
Anyways, I agree that some druidic aspect had to be at least from time to time to keep an eye on Illidan. Also, it looks like druids are higher in rank than wardens and maybe priestesses of the moon?

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
today I just realized Hive also have those drag to quote like the official forums

No, it's a different city. Iirc Sylvanas says to Garithos/Verimathras that they have to march on the Capital. i belive it's also obviouse from the map's layout.

I guess The Dark Lady = Deathknell, and Dreadlord's Fall = Brill?

I think that a unique model for Jailor Kassan has been datamined already.

Yeah I was talking about the Reforged model, it looks so out of place

That's why many of them have been aiding the Sentinels and Watchers for millenia, while not being an actual part of those organisations.

I guess Califax will have to be retconned

I belive The Oracle has a few inconsistencies like those as well.

The Heretics/Fallen Priests? I'm going to assume they will be retconned into some evil Shen'dralar Higborne

Also @Ardenaso link the other two B.net forums you've made in the main post here.

Oh yeah I forgot

Sure but you realize the gameplay mechanics change with that? They'd just have to replace those with other models, basically and well, some spell changes.
However, what would you suggest? For instance why none of those. We should also bring arguments. Why no Meat Wagons? They're regular undead siege weapons.

It's probably gonna be like those Blood Elf chapters. But the Meat Wagon should stay I think. Probably change Crypt Fiends into Zombie Archers, Tol'vir Statues into Zombie Assassins, Necromancers into Zombie Mages, and Frost Wyrms into Bat Riders

I believe that the Tomb of Sargeras will be one of the eight chapters that will be redone (reterainned at least).

They'll probably remove the library and the "boughs of Aszhara", and they'll insert some stupid WoW thing like the Moose Tauren. They may even go as far as putting some "Hey, the Vault of the Wardens and the Dream Grove are just there, we should ask them for help!". By Allah, I wish Legion and BFA never happened...

Last edited:
Level 13
All of them, even those of the Talon?
Yes, have you played The Druids Arise (RoC Night Elf Campaign, chapter 4).
Why carry corpses, if you can't raise them? To feed the Ghouls, can't they just eat the ones they kill?
About Dark Trolls being mortal enemies of Night Elves, I don't know. It's a WoW thing though and Twilight of the Gods is about the planet not about petty differences. Trolls didn't side with demons.
Actually no, Dark Trolls have been cut from WoW :p.
What? WoW again or WotA?
Actually, both :p, and "Day of the Dragon"(came before even RoC)
So what, that means they should go wild? If they are needed there, they should be in the dream. Also, why didn't someone like Furion develop the ability to also travel whenever from dreaming to being awake and vice versa?
Anyways, I agree that some druidic aspect had to be at least from time to time to keep an eye on Illidan. Also, it looks like druids are higher in rank than wardens and maybe priestesses of the moon?
Of course they'll be in the Dream when needed. it's just that they don't have to stay there. In Wc3 it's clear that the Sentinels are the highest. malfurion may suggest, but Tyrande is clearly the leader, and Malfurion can agree with her or disagree, but he has to accept her descission. Night Elves are a reference to feminism in Wc3. This is the thing that WoW changed, actually.
I guess The Dark Lady = Brill, and Dreadlord's Fall = Brill?
Or it oculd have been any other city, Silverpine Forest maybe? All three were in a different city, that much is certain, and all three were her targets.
I guess Califax will have to be retconned
No, he is their ally, and the most powerful, that's why he leads them.
The Heretics/Fallen Priests? I'm going to assume they will be retconned into some evil Shen'dralar Higborne
Yeah.

Last edited:
Level 34

Why carry corpses, if you can't raise them? To feed the Ghouls, can't they just eat the ones they kill?

Actually no, Dark Trolls have been cut from WoW.

Actually, both :p, and "Day of the Dragon"(came before even RoC)

Of course they'll be in the Dream when needed. it's just that they don't have to stay there. In Wc3 it's clear that the Sentinels are the highest. malfurion may suggest, but Tyrande is clearly the leader, and Malfurion can agree with her or disagree, but he has to accept her descission. Night Elves are a reference to feminism in Wc3. This is the thing that WoW changed, actually.

Or it oculd have been any other city, Silverpine Forest maybe? All three were in a different city, that much is certain, and all three were her targets.

No, he is their ally, and the most powerful, that's why he leads them.

Yeah.
Yeah, i don't see a problem with Califax either, a Keeper of the Grove helping watch over the enemies of Kalimdor kinda makes sense.
About the heretics, if i recall, their models were already datamined, and still looks like modified acolytes, without long ears :s

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
It's probably gonna be like those Blood Elf chapters. But the Meat Wagon should stay I think. Probably change Crypt Fiends into Zombie Archers, Tol'vir Statues into Zombie Assassins, Necromancers into Zombie Mages, and Frost Wyrms into Bat Riders
Troll bat riders xD?
What's with the zombie spam, lol? I prefer skeletons by the way.
Tol what? :D WoW again.
You have to understand these maps were designed with the game's melee in mind so we should find proper replacements. The statues heal and restore mana for instance.
By Allah, I wish Legion and BFA never happened...
or 90% of WoW :D maybe even all.
Yeah, but I only remembered the Druids of the Claw being problematic.
I mean can't Sylvanas at least possess some necromancers if the "lady" can't get some on the (soon to be) Forsaken's side?
Actually no, Dark Trolls have been cut from WoW.
I don't understand. Dark Trolls are mentioned there that they are the precursor of night elves. No?
In Wc3 it's clear that the Sentinels are the highest.
Really? I need the source. Don't remember it was mentioned.
Actually, no, not really. Everybody has a role. Tyrande is just the highest of the Sentinels.
tyrande.png

As for Furion, he's like the messiah
furion.png

This is the thing that WoW changed, actually.
Nope. Night elven society was not an amazon type one. It was more of a sort of communist one, where women had equal chances with men as implied in those screenshots. The fact that females had to remain as the main protectors of Kalimdor is because males were mostly druids and had to keep their end of the bargain with Ysera.
EDIT: when I say communist, I don't mean labour party and all that xD, I mean, equality and equity.

Last edited:

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
About the heretics, if i recall, their models were already datamined, and still looks like modified acolytes, without long ears :s

The thing is, they were not supposed to be there. They were supposed to be something that isn't human.

bat riders xD?

yes

What's with the zombie spam, lol? I prefer skeletons by the way.

I prefer to say zombie instead of F*rs*k*n. Skeletons could work too.

Tol what? :D WoW again.

Apparently, it's the official species name of those sphinx thingies

You have to understand these maps were designed with the game's melee in mind so we should find proper replacements. The statues heal and restore mana for instance.

They'll find another way around it. Maybe that skeleton/zombie mage could have it without being a priest.

or 90% of WoW :D maybe even all.

to be fair I didn't mind until WoD other than the fact that they should've gender-locked night elven male druids and female non-druids; but screw WoD, screw Legion, screw BFA

Level 13
I don't understand. Dark Trolls are mentioned there that they are the precursor of night elves. No?
No, they were meant to appear in vanilla, but got cut. Cata too. The first time they were even mentioned past Wc3 was in WoW Chronicles Volume 1 (few months before Legion), as night elf predisessors. After that they haven't been mentioned, untill BfA says that they've all been killed. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Speaker_Ik'nal
Yeah, but I only remembered the Druids of the Claw being problematic.
All of them were sleeping, and thus unable to be part of the Watchers.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
No, they were meant to appear in vanilla, but got cut. Cata too. The first time they were even mentioned past Wc3 was in WoW Chronicles Volume 1 (few months before Legion), as night elf predisessors. After that they haven't been mentioned, untill BfA says that they've all been killed.
Lol, really? They were not present in Vanilla? Wtf xD?

They aren't even mentioned in the WcIII manual.

Also want to link @Ardenaso's other thread B.net Campaign/Unique models that are yet to appear

By the way in the chapter where you save Illidan, there are goblin explosives in the Barrow Deeps :D

Level 13
Another minor inconsisteny, kinda, WoW created.

• There are no dragons defending Nordrassil in Twilight of the Gods. Nordrassil was a creation of the red, green and bronze dragonflight, all of them being allies of the Night Elves. Even the blue dragonflight, not an ally of the Night Elves, has a brood with a task to protect Nordrassil. They sould be there, at least the allied dragonflights as mercenaries or something. Yes they are powerful, but also really expensive in every way, so I don't thik it would be unbalanced.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
There are no dragons defending Nordrassil in Twilight of the Gods. Nordrassil was a creation of the red, green and bronze dragonflight, all of them being allies of the Night Elves. Even the blue dragonflight, not an ally of the Night Elves, has a brood with a task to protect Nordrassil. They sould be there, at least the allied dragonflights as mercenaries or something. Yes they are powerful, but also really expensive in every way, so I don't thik it would be unbalanced.
I guess, they scrapped the idea since Tharifas should have made an appearance.
Yes, indeed, even if we consider external material around the Demon Soul and whatnot, the main dragon aspects would have still been there to defend the tree. I wonder when the manual story was actually created, before or after Twilight of the Gods :D
Not to mention the seeds were planted in a fel/chaos corrupted lake.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Another minor inconsisteny, kinda, WoW created.

• There are no dragons defending Nordrassil in Twilight of the Gods. Nordrassil was a creation of the red, green and bronze dragonflight, all of them being allies of the Night Elves. Even the blue dragonflight, not an ally of the Night Elves, has a brood with a task to protect Nordrassil. They sould be there, at least the allied dragonflights as mercenaries or something. Yes they are powerful, but also really expensive in every way, so I don't thik it would be unbalanced.

Not even Chimaeras, and come to think of it they were never introduced in RoC. In TFT, they weren't even introduced properly in The Ruins of Dalaran.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
These are my comments. Bear with me :D for some are ridiculous.
Also, many might already be in Reforged but wanted it to be a near complete list.
When I mean custom models and skins, I also mean everything necessary for them like soundsets, icons etc.

Prologue01-Chapter One: Chasing Visions
  1. custom model for Thrall's Hut
  2. custom skin for the Stone Golem or replace them with Rock Golems
  3. custom skins for the Scruvy Pirates
Prologue02-Chapter Two: Departures
  1. replace Riflemen with Crossbowmen (debatable since the faction is named Alliance Forces)
Demo03-Chapter One: Riders On The Storm
  1. custom skin for Sen'Jin
  2. custom skins and models for Kul Tiras troops and buildings (debatable since in the chapter where the orcs run with the ships, the faction is called Alliance Forces; a Footman acknowledges in Demo03 that Thrall's orcs are the ones who stole the ships from the mainland) or rename the humans to Alliance Forces. Even if Kul Tiras is part of the Alliance, how'd they get the information so quickly as to reach the orcs so fast? Also, even if they'd not be Kul Tirasians, how would they get there before the orcs and know of the orcs stealing those ships? Did the humans immediately set sail after them and were also brought to the island by the storms? But then Sen'Jin says the humans were hounding them day and night.
  3. replacement of Riflemen with Crossbowmen
  4. replacement of high elven priests with Chaplains or Clerics
  5. custom skin for the Kul Tirasian Archmage
  6. replacement of Arcane Sanctum with something Kul Tirasian
  7. correction of Kul'Tiras text to Kul Tiras (player name; transmissions)
  8. custom skins for the Island Troll Huts (Darkspear)
  9. custom skins for Thunder Lizards (+derivatives) since they are supposed to be native to Kalimdor
  10. custom icon for the Seed of Expulsion
  11. custom icon for the Vine of Purification
  12. might be questions what Gnolls, Ogres (same as the Northrend mercs in Human08) and Sasquatches (especially these ones) are doing on this island. Some explanations could be imagined but the Sasquatches being here is pretty elusive
  13. two trolls are positioned too close to or in the enemy's way; the humans troops go right near the rescuable Troll Headhunters and they don't engage; neither do the trolls
Demo04-Chapter Two: The Fires Down Below
  1. custom skin for the Murloc Guardian
  2. custom skin for the Murloc Sorcerer
  3. custom skin for the Ghost Spirit
  4. custom skin for the Tome Wraith
  5. custom skin for the Gnoll Gold Miser (actually, underground Gnolls could be replaced with Kobolds)
  6. custom skin for the Black Widow
  7. depending whether the humans are supposed to be Kul Tirasians or part of the Alliance Forces, replace the Rifleman with Crossbowman or not
Demo05-Chapter Three: Countdown to Extinction
  1. custom skin for the Kul Tiras Marine Tent (depending if they will still be considered Kul Tiras as mentioned above)
  2. custom model for the Sea Witch
  3. custom model for the Altar of the Deep
  4. custom model for the Bone Chipper
  5. custom skin for the Murloc Seacultist
  6. custom skin for the Siege Golem
Human01-The Defense of Strahnbrad
  1. custom skin for the shady villager Benedict villager
  2. custom skin for Farmer Jerret
  3. custom skin for Farmer Ted
  4. custom skin for villager Dean
  5. custom skin for villager Joe
  6. custom skin for villager Mike
  7. custom skin for villager Scott
  8. custom skins for villagers Garth and Thornby
  9. custom skins for children Blake and Ryan
  10. custom skins for children James, Andrew, Steven, Garrett and Logan
  11. custom skin for child Little Timmy
  12. custom skin for child Jeremy
  13. custom skin for villager Stephanie
  14. custom skin for villager Alicia
  15. custom skin for villager Maria
  16. custom skin for villager Amy Diane
  17. custom skins for villagers Matilda and Gerard
  18. custom skin for bandit Menag
  19. would be neat for the villagers to have unique houses
  20. green orc skin for the Slave Master which was supposed to be Mathog but not the TfT Mathogg?
Human02-Chapter Two: Blackrock and Roll
  1. custom skin for Feranor Steeltoe
  2. custom skin for Searinox
  3. custom skin for the Blademaster so it won't be the melee one which is also Samuro in TfT
  4. replacement of Troll Headhunters with either orc spearmen or forest troll axe throwers
  5. replacement of edited red dragons with actual black dragons
Human02Interlude-Interlude: Jaina's Meeting
  1. custom Antonidas soundset (generally speaking)
  2. custom Dalaran Towers so they won't be the same or too similar to elven ones, that if they aren't supposed to be elven design of course
  3. replace the dwarven gryphon riders or add human and elven ones too
  4. custom models for the buildings (Farms, Altar of Kings, Castle, maybe Lumber Mill) on this map to look like they're from Dalaran
  5. custom Dlaran doodads and terrain tiles
Human03-Chapter Three: Ravages of the Plague
  1. custom skin for villager Splendora
  2. custom skin for villager Stacie
  3. custom skin for villager Achilles
  4. custom skin for villager Garglemel
  5. custom skins for villagers Jillian, Marie Claire Antoinette and Linda
  6. custom skins for villagers Alric, Daunell Barton and Alizabeth
  7. custom skins for children Alex and Austen
Human04-Chapter Four: The Cult of the Damned
  1. custom skin for Timmy
Human05-Chapter Five: March of the Scourge
  1. custom skins and names for the two Liches
  2. custom skin for villager Mark
Human06-Chapter Six: The Culling
  1. custom skin for Filson the Rat
Human07-Chapter Seven: The Shores of Northrend
  1. custom models for the dwarven buildings (Keep, Farms, Guard Towers, Barracks and Blacksmith)
  2. custom model for the dwarven Peasant
  3. custom skin and name for the Lich (as in chapter 5; no Lich/hero should be the same)
Human08-Chapter Eight: Dissension
  1. custom model and name for the Arcane Sanctuary since it is not build by Dalaran people (also in chapters where humans build them that I've missed)
  2. custom skins and names for Northrend Murlocs
Human09-Chapter Nine: Frostmourne
  1. custom skin for the Guardian
Undead01-Chapter One: Trudging through the Ashes
My question is if Arthas killed Terenas and took over the Capital City, why did the DK have to go stealth mode to get the acolytes instead of staring warfare with newly raised Lordaeron people?
  1. custom skin for the Acolyte in Hiding
  2. custom skins for villagers Robert and Tyler
  3. Villager (Harvester) needs an axe for the tree cutting animation
Undead02-Chapter Two: Digging up the Dead
Kil'jaeden could create a special lich out of Ner'zhul but Tichondrius wasn't that powerful to turn Kel'thuzad into a lich? Or was it because, it had been too much time since Kel's body lost its integrity and because as a powerful wizard, the remains had some sort of anti-reanimation enslavement countermeasures?
  1. custom skins for the troops of the Silver Hand and other paladin related factions/players
  2. custom skins for the paladin heroes (weirdly enough, triggers mention Lord Nicholas Buzan but the unit, even in the transmission, is named Gavinrad the Dire; Edward Kang in triggers but Ballador the Bright ingame; Gregory Edmunson in triggers but Sage Truthbearer both in the transmission and as the unit's hero name)
  3. custom skins for Villagers Ai, Helena and Liana
  4. custom skins for Villagers Balcor, Dirk, Garak, Hebon, Joseph and Kenshin
  5. better/proper looking Silver Hand outpost/headquarters; it's just a village
Undead02Interlude-Interlude: The Dreadlords Convene
  1. custom skins for Anetheron and Mephistroth (by the way these two are named Bob and Joe in the unit editor :D)
Undead03-Chapter Three: Into the Realm Eternal
  1. elven ears for the High Elf Female
  2. proper difference between the Blood Elf Worker, Blood Elf Engineer and the High Elf Male (which was used as the high elf worker; custom skins and icons)
  3. proper High Elf Male Villager model (you've used the worker and it has a pickaxe in hand; custom skin and icon)
  4. proper difference between the Swordsman, Captain (human) and Blood Elf Lieutenant (meaning custom skins and icons)
  5. custom models for the high elf buildings (Town Hall, Keep, Castle, Lumber Mill, Blacksmith, Altar of Kings and Arcane Sanctum-this last one looks Dalaranian)
  6. proper differences between the elven towers (Sky-Fury Tower, Earth-Fury Tower, High Elven Guard Tower) and between the similar one in the TfT campaign tower defense chapter (Energy Tower) and the Arcane Tower
Undead04-Chapter Four: Key of the Three Moons
  1. custom model for Sylvanas Windrunner (Banshee)
  2. custom high elven/Quel'thalas/Silvermoon doodads
Undead05-Chapter Five: The Fall of Silvermoon
  1. Silvermoon terrain tiles
  2. the capital should look more like a city
  3. custom model/skin for the Runner
Undead06-Chapter Six: Blackrock & Roll, Too!
  1. replacement of Troll Headhunters with Orc Spearmen and/or Forest Trolls (these last ones backed up by the fact that there are also Ogre Magi within the Black Rock settlements of the orcs)
  2. not sure what's the Ice Troll Warlord doing with the Murlocs; maybe a strange pact or some Easter egg thing
  3. custom skins for the Blademasters (Genjuros, Haomarush, Khanzo and Jubei'Thos) so none of them would look as Samuro or the one in Human02 or the red ones from the TfT Black Citadel chapter
  4. unit name correction for Jubei'Thos from the same as the hero name to Chaos/Fel Blademaster
  5. unit name correction for the other (green skinned) Blademasters from their hero names to Blademaster
  6. unit name correction for the Far Seers from their hero names to Far Seer (but see below)
  7. custom skins and names for the Far Seers (Mazrigos and Throk'Feroth) as Dark Shamans (yeah, I know I wrote no on the official forums but I've delved into Ner'zhul's story in WcII:BtDP and it makes sense) or Corrupted Shamans (maybe this is too much and sounds like Chaos/Fel Shamans and would require them to be red skinned)
Undead07-Chapter Seven: The Siege of Dalaran
  1. custom skins and (character) names for the Archmages
  2. Dalaran skins/models for troops (not too many dwarves; there might be some but not whole armies; same with the elves, Priests are not supposed to swarm Dalaran; they should be around Lordaeron, maybe closer to Silver Hand/paladin regions or places where churches/abbeys would be); for instance Flying Machines could be some sort of metal golem type machines made by elven engineers; I mean sure gnomes could sell flying machines/gyrocopters but in them should be Dalaran people mostly, humans, elves. Not saying there can't be gnomish and dwarfish mages
  3. Dalaran models for buildings
Undead08-Chapter Eight: Under the Burning Sky
  1. again, custom skins and names for the Archamges including a special one for the drunken/drugged hermit one
  2. too many dwarfish troops. I can understand the Steam Tanks/Engines being bought and all, but those others could not have come from Khaz Modan so soon (what, were they stalking the undead since Northrend? Full battalions of dwarves have no place in Dalaran)
Orc01-Chapter One: Landfall
  1. maybe custom skins for Kalimdor Murlocs or Mur'guls instead?
  2. more Tauren unit types
Orc02-Chapter Two: The Long March
  1. custom model and name for the centaur Watch Towers; honestly, they are quadrupeds, so how can they have tall Watch Towers?)
Orc03-Chapter Three: Cry of the Warsong
I guess the TfT Demo Campaign is canon if the humans are angry that the orcs followed them to Kalimdor since it was way after Thrall left that Medivh told Jaina about migrating. But Grom says the humans are lead by Jaina (I guess, all of them here :\). But Medivh later says Jaina is the leader of the survivors of Lordaeron so those other factions just happened to be there or came as bounty hunters?
  1. tough one (actually most of the stuff on this map): custom skins and models for the Gilneas Brigade, Kul Tiras Elite Corps, Stromgarde Brigade; also for the Warsong Clan
  2. custom skin and name for the Stromgarde Archmage
  3. custom skin and name for the Human Expedition Archmage (what does that faction even refer to, those which went with Jaina while the others are just colonizing/exploring Kalimdor?)
  4. custom skin and name for the Lordaeron Corps Paladin
  5. the Gilneas Brigade is more dwarfish than human. Either rename it to a Khaz Modan Expedition Force or replace the units and buildings with proper Gilneas themed ones
  6. custom skin and name for the Mountain King if the faction is going to be Khaz Modan related, otherwise replace the hero with something Gilneas fitting
  7. elves are too spread throughout the human factions. The elves were mostly part of the Lordaeron Alliance but not exactly of each human faction in the Alliance; similarly with the dwarves
Orc04-Chapter Four: The Spirits of Ashenvale
  1. custom skin for Neeloc Greedyfingers
  2. maybe skin differences between the night elf factions/groups
  3. custom skin for Forest Spirits (maybe something like Sprites or Fairies)
Orc04Interlude-Interlude: The Blood of Mannoroth
Why was that wolf stalking the demons and did not run in fear like the furbolgs :D?
  1. custom skin for pigs of Kalimdor
Orc05-Chapter Five: The Hunter of Shadows
  1. Did trolls go with the Warsong Clan? If yes, then Chaos/Fel troll skins; a witch doctor told Grom about the source of power in the first place; think they'd backed off and were slaughtered or ran to find Thrall? (the last one? Not really)
  2. custom skin for the Satyr Pyromancer
  3. custom skin for Cenarius
  4. custom skins/models for Cenarian buildings
  5. no idea why they renamed the Fountain of Blood to Chas Well in the unit editor; I mean it wasn't necessary
Orc06-Chapter Six: Where Wyverns Dare
  1. again :D, custom skin and name for the Archmage
  2. custom skin and name for the Mountain King
  3. less dwarves and elves, more humans (#MakeGarithosProudBefore)
  4. human faction themed skins/models
Orc07-Chapter Seven: The Oracle
  1. proper skin for Burning Archers and Frost ones too as they are just RGB recoloured units. Same (generally) for all units like these (Wildkins, Lizards, Revenants, Wendigos, Sasquatches, Fallen Priests, other Skeletons, War Golems, Kobolds, some Harpies, Razormanes etc.)
  2. feel like the dolphin doodads here are not fit; custom fitting ones?
  3. custom statue doodads as they are Lordaeron/Dalaran/Stratholme recycled ones
  4. custom pillar/column doodads
  5. don't know if Death Revenants should be here or on Kalimdor. Sure, elements are everywhere but it's like they're more fitting to Northrend. Also what kind of elemental power do Death Revenants have? Death is not a traditional element like earth, fire, frost etc.
  6. custom skin for the Skeleton Lord
  7. custom skins for the Way Gates as they are the same as those in Northrend and Quel'thalas. Elves built them everywhere?
  8. red dragons underground? That would be more fitting to black ones as seen in the night elven Barrow Deeps related chapter. Also Harpies :D? It's unnatural for flying creatures of such size to live in caverns unless they are very wide and there's enough space for proper flight and light for proper navigation. I understand that it's warm there though and propitious for egg hatching. Did someone or something lock them there somehow for own zoo amusement or experimentation? Well no, the dragon was actually protecting treasure :D hehe, wayward red dragon
  9. custom Kalimdor Kobold skins? (actually no, they are indigenous to the Eastern Kingdoms: Alterac and Redridge Mountains)
  10. custom Kalimdor Sludge skins or ones for the opposite continent?
  11. custom skin for the Kobold Mastermind
  12. custom skin for the Hungry Hungry Lizard
  13. custom gates; no more recycling ones from/fitting the other continent/tilesets
Orc08-Chapter Eight: By Demons Be Driven
Funny that they made Grom, a demon slave, have a sort of throne and be in command of the place (Mannoroth's puppet maybe but still).
  1. Lordaeron columns again; they should have a proper skin for the Barrens, Ashenvale and Kalimdor in general
  2. Chaos/Fel orc building skins
  3. the reason why Grom's Doom Guards and Fel Stalkers have True Sight?
  4. custom skin for the Ritual Circle
  5. what's the deal with Mil'Janza being out of the picture? Why leave stuff like this if it wasn't used at all in the end?
  6. maybe some demon buildings? More demon type attacks?
Haha, so many code leaks in these maps.
NightElf01-Chapter One: Enemies at the Gate
  1. custom skins for the Paladin (Duke Lionheart). Apparently there was supposed to be another one called Sir Henery Lionshield (unit editor)
  2. humans on Gryphons instead of dwarves?
NightElf02-Chapter Two: Daughters of the Moon
  1. custom bridge skin/model to fit the Kalimdorian forest and elven architecture
  2. custom (night elf?) skin for the Way Gates
NightElf03-Chapter Three: The Awakening of Stormrage
  1. custom skins for the Ice Protector Guardian, Fire Protector Guardian and Lightning Protector Guardian
  2. custom columns for this tileset
NightElf04-Chapter Four: The Druids Arise
  1. custom skin for the purple Stag
  2. custom skin for the Ancient Storm Wyrm
  3. custom Ashenvale Revenant skin? (what's a graveyard doing there anyway? Do night elves bury the dead the same way as humans?)
  4. custom skins for corrupted treants
  5. custom skin for the Druids of the Talon Barrow Den
  6. custom skin and name for the Paladin
  7. replacement of Riflemen with Crossbowmen (generally less dwarves); maybe also replacement of elves but maybe not Priests since Sorceresses were spread throughout Quel'Thalas and Dalaran, not generally Lordaeron
  8. custom skin for the Furbolg Warlord
  9. custom skins for the corrupted Furbolgs
  10. custom skins for Kalimdor wolves; also Draenor wolves should look different; basically from context, the orcs brought the Dire Wolves to Azeroth but not to Kalimdor until recently, maybe
  11. custom skins for the Dark Troll Huts
  12. custom skins for corrupted Furbolg Huts
  13. custom skin for the Warlord's Hut
NightElf05-Chapter Five: Brothers in Blood
Funny Furion mentions the spiders have been made huge by the corruption. The druid hasn't visited Lordaeron to see the native huge uncurropted ones.
  1. custom skins for Kalimdor Wendigos. They are native to Northrend as Sasquatches are to the eastern continent and as Jungle Stalkers are to the Broken Isles
  2. custom skin for the Largest Panda Ever (With Spells)
  3. custom animation for the Sick Furbolg
  4. maybe Salamanders instead of Lightning Lizards underground? Maybe even some frost version?
  5. custom skins for the Mystic. The name is a bit controversial reminding of highborne arcane
  6. custom Barrow Deeps doodads; too many recycled ones (statues, gates, pillars etc.)
  7. custom skin for the Book of Summoning Pedestal? Or one for Medivh's book in the Dalaran chapter
  8. custom skin for the Ancient Watcher
  9. custom skin for the Elder Watcher
  10. custom skin for the Watcher
  11. custom skin and name for Califax
  12. custom Watcher faction skins for night elves? I don't know if the Watchers are supposed not to include Sentinel and druidic personnel or not
  13. maybe add Maiev somewhere :D?
  14. custom skin for the Stone Golem or replace/rename it with Rock Golem
  15. enable the Jimmy the Seal Easter egg and make a custom skin for it? (would be nice to do this for the unused stuff throughout the campaigns, like Tharifas; this last one maybe in Twilight of the Gods?)
  16. custom skin for Loki
NightElf06-Chapter Six: A Destiny of Flame and Sorrow
  1. custom model for the Skeleton King (although undead units come from Corrupted Ancients doesn't seem to fit; maybe demon type of night elves and treants instead?)
  2. custom skins for the green (plagued?) Murloc Huts
  3. difference of icons between the Skull of Gul'dan and the Mask of Death
NightElf07-Chapter Seven: Twilight of the Gods
Where are the dragons and the Chimaeras? Sure, they would change the gameplay but limit them to a few. Dragons could be just allied units appearing from time to time (not just green ones).
The time in history when night elves and dark trolls become friends :D
However, the dragons helping, might go against what Medivh says in the ending.
  1. custom skin for Anetheron
  2. custom skin for Rage Winterchill
  3. no RGB edit for Azgalor; also hero glow and for Mannoroth too
  4. some demonic buildings or portals as well, not just the Scourge ones
  5. less dwarves (and high elves), more humans
  6. custom skin for Jaina's Castle :D? If not, rename it; same with Thrall's fortress
Credits & Outtakes
  1. no more same hero spam in Arthas' concert. Add one of each or something

I understand the Watchers were part of the Sentinels or there were Sentinels part of the Watchers.

NightElfX01-Chapter One: Rise of the Naga
  1. custom skin for the Mur'gul Clam Shucker Leader
  2. custom skin for the Furbolg Hermit
  3. custom skin for the Furbolg Trailblazer
  4. custom skins for corrupted Furbolgs and their huts
  5. custom skins for the corrupted Wildkins and their nests
  6. custom skin for Naisha
NightElfX02-Chapter Two: The Broken Isles
  1. custom skins for Mur'gul huts
  2. custom skin for Drak'thul and the hut
  3. custom skin for the Summoning Pit (it's a nerubian ziggurat now)
NightElfX03-Chapter Three: The Tomb of Sargeras
I guess Drak'thul didn't realize some of his colleagues remaining trapped in the Tomb of Sargeras since the character says there were no others left? Not only that but those Stormreavers are among strong demons too, not only their(?) undead.
  1. custom skin and name (but I guess it's not a hero but a usual unit) for the Pit Lord
  2. custom skin for the Skeletal Guardian
  3. custom skin for the Coral Elemental
  4. custom skin for the Overlord
  5. custom skins for the Slime Flinger and Hurler
  6. custom skin for the Skeletal Orc Archer
  7. custom skin for the Rune of the Wild
NightElfX04-Chapter Four: Wrath of the Betrayer
Should druids and dryads, even ancients be along the Sentinel Watchers? I'm not really sure.
Would Keeper of the Grove statues fit in Suramar/Broken Isles?
  1. custom model for Grank the Rat
  2. skin and name differentiation between the naga Dragon Turtle and the melee one
  3. custom skin for the Pandaren Brewmaster as one for the hero in the Curse of the Blood Elves campaign
  4. could make skin variations for Trunk of Gold and Trove of Gold too
  5. custom skin for Serena Scarscale
  6. custom skin for the Inferno Ancient
NightElfX05-Chapter Five: Balancing the Scales
More Stormreavers? Wasn't Drak'thul the last one :D?
  1. What are War Golems doing in Suramar? They should be replaced with a custom skin or something, that if night elves had golems otherwise what/who brought them here?
  2. custom skin for Lady Serpentra
  3. custom skins for Land Creature and Sea Creature Dwellings
NightElfX06-Chapter Six: Shards of the Alliance
  1. custom skins and names for the three dreadlords if the melee one is used somewhere else
  2. custom skin and name for the lich
  3. custom skin for the Gold Cache
  4. rename the Alliance Remnants to Blood Elves or High Elf Remnants
  5. custom skins for mercenary camps not just variance of colour (in general)
NightElfX07-Chapter Seven: The Ruins of Dalaran
When/where did Chimaeras and Faerie Dragons suddenly appear?
Why are some houses still burning :D? Were the naga bored and set fire to already deserted and deteriorated buildings?
Question is why did many liches remain with the legion as opposed to Ner'zhul? Sure, Kil'jaeden turned Ner'zhul and the Warcraft II Death Knights into Liches but shouldn't they have mostly remained loyal to Ner'zhul, especially since the Lick King is basically the Scourge's (indirect, if you will) creator? Or might it be because Ner'zhul was losing power as mentioned in TfT, so control was mostly maintained over Northrend and important figures like Arthas and Kel'thuzad?
There's are two Maiev soundsets one called Maiev Later and one called Maiev. Don't exactly know what the difference is but the pissed lines are the same. I think the "Illidan is out there somewhere" line was removed in this (later) version.
  1. custom skins for blood elven units and buildings
  2. custom skins and names for the two Liches
  3. custom skin and name for the Dreadlord
  4. custom dalaran skins for doodads; those RGB recoloured Lordaeron statues, pillars and whatnot are not nice
  5. custom name and skin for the paladin. What's that hero even doing here?
NightElfX08-Chapter Eight: The Brothers Stormrage
Why don't the liches join the Scourge once more and reside with the demons?
But are those undead under Ner'zhul or gone rogue after the Lich King started losing more power?
Was Tyrande swept away with Moon Wells, an Anciet of War and Ancient Protectors :D?
  1. custom skins for the Shadowglen Trolls? Also, why are there Giant Sear Turtles with them :D? Aren't these not even supposed to be in Loraderon?
  2. custom skin for Krag'jin
  3. custom skins and names for the Liches
  4. custom skins and names for the Dreadlords
  5. custom skins and names for the Death Knights
  6. renaming of the undead factions to Ner'zhul/The Lich King's Scourge and the Burning Legion's Scourge (if the Death Knights are not on their own)
  7. more differences between the Burning Legion's undead and the one under Ner'zhul.
  8. there's an issue with Gholbine being a hero name for both the melee Keeper of the Grove and Dreadlord
  9. custom skin for the River Golem
  10. add the Murloc Riverlord and a custom skin for it?
Don't think it should be named Alliance as it creates confusion with the human-high elf-dwarf Warcraft II-RoC Alliance. It should be named High Elf/Blood Elf Campaign instead because the focus is one them, at least in what the melee is concerned.

HumanX01-Chapter One: Misconceptions
  1. less dwarves, more humans I guess
  2. custom skin for the Hidden Cache or the same custom one as for the Gold Cache (mentioned above)
  3. custom icon for the Book of Beards
  4. custom icons for the Tiny buildings
  5. custom skin for the Moss Covered Granite Golem; turn (and rename) it into a custom Moss Golem instead
  6. custom Ogre tents?
  7. custom skin for the Guard Dog
  8. custom skins for the Guardian and Defender Golems
  9. custom skin for Snarlmane the Bloodgorger
  10. custom skin for the Gnoll Warlord
  11. custom skin for the Blood Wizard
HumanX02-Chapter Two: A Dark Covenant
Lightning Lizards in Lordaeron?
  1. less to no humans since the elves were left with duties here
  2. also less dwarves, more elves
  3. difference between the Emissary and Chaplain
  4. differences between the neutral wizards and the Hydromancer
  5. custom skin for Dalvengyr
  6. maybe some demon (skinned) undead buildings?
HumanX03-Chapter Three: The Dungeons of Dalaran
  1. more humans, less dwarves; I mean there might be some coming to help the Lordaeron remnants but not too many. Not only because of the distance from Khaz Modan but also the utility of it. They'd better try getting Kul Tiras and Gilneas together to help Lordaeron
  2. custom skin for the Monstrous Spider
  3. custom skin for the Spider Broodling
  4. custom skin for Jailor Kassan
  5. maybe custom skins for the coloured sheep (Cold, Inner and Blood) instead of RGB recolour
  6. custom skin for the Lesser Flesh Golem (by the way, why would such dark things be in Dalaran? Dark magiks are forbidden are they not? I guess, it might have happened after Dalaran fell? Or is it some sort of dark secret within the magocratic society?
  7. custom skin for the Arcanite Golem
  8. custom skins and names for the Ghostly Archmages (for Landazar, Forderd Aran and Conjurus Rex as Antonidas has a skin)
  9. difference between the Gem of True Seeing and Gem Fragment icons
  10. custom Dalaran skin for the Way Gate
HumanX04-Chapter Four: The Search for Illidan
  1. custom blood elf buildings (from now on)
HumanX05-Chapter Five: Gates of the Abyss
  1. custom fel orc buildings
  2. better differentiation between the mushroomy draenei buildings and their units
  3. custom Outland doodads for crypts/monuments, arches, columns, geysers
  4. custom skin for Gorgosh
  5. custom skin for Mizgill
  6. removal of hero glow from eredar units unless they are Archimonde or Kil'jaeden (basically, heroes)
  7. custom skin and name for red dragons->fel dragons
  8. Outland skin for the Mercenary Camp
  9. custom model (concept) and name for the draenei artillery/siege weapon/unit
  10. custom model and name for the Boulder Tower. It looks nothing like current draenei but more human
  11. by the way, make the Orb of Kil'jaeden an artifact and put some backstory in the description like you did for items in Rexxar's campaign; custom icon for this orb so that it won't be the same as the Soul (soul gem used); also variation for the Celestial Orb of Souls
  12. Salamanders on Draenor? Either a custom skin or a custom model and name. Even the RoC manual says Salamanders and Lightning Lizards are related to Kodos which are native to Kalimdor
  13. Akama is under invisibility when speaking to the heroes during cinematic mode
  14. Gorgosh doesn't have Chaos attack type but Hero
  15. Fountains of Health look like Fountains of Blood. They should heal with secondary effects
  16. Burrows have Chaos attack type but Watch Towers have Piercing
HumanX06-Chapter Six: Lord of Outland
  1. custom Outland doodad gates
  2. custom skin and variation for Doom Beasts. They are Hydras which are supposed to be on the Broken Isles, or at least planet Azeroth (boy, this has to be changed because there's already a land/kingdom called Azeroth)
  3. custom Fel Orc ship skins and they should have Chaos attack type
  4. replacement of the kodos with some Outland creature to be mounted. Kodos are native to Kalimdor. There's no way these orcs can have Kodos
  5. custom skin for Sagra'nel, Bloodgrin, Bonethirst and Rend; they should have Chaos attack type
  6. custom skin for Nera'thor, Maim
  7. custom skin for the Mistress of Torment
  8. of course custom skin for Magtheridon
  9. custom skin for the Master of Pain
  10. custom skin for the Butcher
  11. custom skin for the Draenei Elite Assassin
  12. custom skin for the Draenei Saboteur
  13. custom icon for the Ghostly Shadowkey (or why was its name changed?)
  14. custom icon for the Bloody Shadowkey (same as above)
  15. custom icon for the Shard of Summoning
  16. I guess Fel Orc Demolishers should have Chaos attack type? Well, for melee reasons(?) not all demon units have chaos attack type, only the stronger (higher level) ones
  17. haha, Red Dragons don't have Devour for gameplay reasons
  18. custom Black Citadel gate
Maybe Kargin Ironknee could make a cameo since it's been used in most if not all Interludes now.
UndeadX01-Chapter One: King Arthas
  1. custom skin for the Militia Captain
  2. custom skin for the Militia Commander
  3. custom skin for the Militia Spearman
  4. custom skin for Jennalla Deemspring
  5. of course custom skins for dreadlords Varimathras, Detheroc and Balnazzar
  6. custom skin for paladins Halahk the Lifebringer, Dagren the Orcslayer and Magroth the Defender
  7. custom skin and name for the Archmage
  8. too many dwarves again, crossbowmen instead of Riflemen, at least
  9. custom skin for Little Timmy again
UndeadX02-Chapter Two: The Flight from Lordaeron
Not sure if war golems are to be used here, especially alongside dreadlords. Not saying it'd be impossible.
  1. custom skin for the Zombie Master
  2. custom skin for the Lesser Zombie
  3. custom skin for the Archnecromancer and removal of hero glow
  4. custom skin for the Stone Pedestal
  5. custom skins and names for the three other dreadlords
  6. custom skin for Bloodfeast
  7. custom skin for the Rune of Revenant
UndeadX03-Chapter Three: The Dark Lady
  1. custom skin for Zul'Rogg
  2. custom skin for the Murloc Puddle Lord
  3. custom skins fo ther Ogre Woundmaster, War Mage and Brute
  4. custom skin for Mug'thol as the unit looks like that one headed ogre from Kael's second chapter
  5. custom skin for Blackthorn
  6. custom skin for Snarlmane (is this character not the same from Kael's above mentioned chapter? This one hasn't got "the Bloodgorger" and is far weaker)
  7. less Scourge buildings and troops for Sylvanas? I guess possessing undead is weird
UndeadX04-Chapter Four: The Return to Northrend
  1. custom skins for the Large Penguin and Penguin King
  2. blood elven air barges or something? Not saying they could not have commisioned goblins
  3. custom skin for the King Arachnathid
  4. custom skin for the Nerubian Lord
  5. more variations for the Nerubian Ziggurats, at least three like the neutral huts
  6. custom skin for the Blue Dragonspawn Lord
  7. custom blood/high elven ship skins
  8. no custom skin for the Little Timmy penguin because it'd be a spoiler
  9. of course, custom skin for Sapphiron, both versions
  10. differentiate the Undead Transport Ship from the orc one
  11. custom skins for the (nerubian) Spiderlings (two versions there are?)
  12. actually, not sure, there seems to be another version for the nerubians based on the game difficulty
UndeadX05-Chapter Five: Dreadlord's Fall
Why didn't Detheroc and Balnazzar quickly assemble to dispose of Sylvanas and Varimathras, I don't know. I guess, indeed news travels slowly in Lordaeron as with Archimonde's demise.
  1. less dwarves
  2. I don't think it's fair for all casters to leave with Kael. Sure, the elves yeah, but what about human clerics (Chaplain) and wizards (Hydromancer for instance)?
  3. with the help of Varimathras, Sylvanas coudl even have some demons as units
UndeadX06-Chapter Six: A New Power in Lordaeron
  1. custom skin for the Lordaeron City Stash
  2. custom skin for the Jacobs Reject
  3. custom skin for the Lordaeron City Mutant
  4. custom skin for the Specter
  5. OK, so they are dwarven mercenaries. Would be nice to have custom skins and name them so
  6. custom skins for the traitorous Liches Morbent Fell and Ras Splinterspine. Boy, did these liches also not get the news of Archimonde's death?
UndeadX07a-Chapter Seven, Part One: Into the Shadow Web Caverns
  1. custom skin for the Nerubian Vault
  2. custom skin for Queen Nerzar'Azret
  3. custom skin for the Mountain King Bealgun
  4. Fountain of Power instead of Fountain of Restoration?
UndeadX07b-Chapter Seven, Part Two: The Forgotten Ones
  1. crabs in Northrend? What are they doing underground? Is it like those from the deep ocean? Anyways, custom skins and names for them
  2. proper thrones for the nerubians as they would not fit in such small chairs. Actually, I'm not sure what sort of thrones quadrupedes could have, some sort of roost perhaps?
UndeadX07c-Chapter Seven, Part Three: Ascent to the Upper Kingdom
  1. custom skins for Faceless One Annihilator, Mage and Fleshling
  2. custom skin for the Unbroken Darkfinder
  3. custom skin (and possibly name) for the Power Generator not to look like the Outland one
  4. custom faceless doodads
OrcX01-Act One: To Tame a Land
What are Stormreavers doing on Kalimdor? Wasn't Drek'thar the last anyway :p?
It also looks like some of the Warsong Warlocks made it :D
  1. custom skin for Garthok
  2. custom skin for Mogrin
  3. custom skin for Misha
  4. skin variation between Lordaeron and Kalimdor pigs/boars
  5. custom skin for Aicila's Marketplace
  6. custom skins for the green Humans and for their tents
  7. custom skin for the Goblin Sotrehouse
  8. custom skin for Noggrin Onetooth
  9. custom skin for Neeloc's Outpost
  10. custom skin for Drek'Thar
  11. custom Ogrimmar doodads; no more orc buildings being recycled as such
  12. custom skin for Nazgrel
  13. custom skin for the Orgrimmar Fortress
  14. custom skin for Engineer Gazlowe
  15. custom skin for the Orgrimmar Armoury
  16. custom skin for Rexxar's Stash
  17. custom skin for the Orgrimmar Barracks
  18. custom skin for the Watch Post Barracks
  19. custom skin for Chen Stormstout
  20. custom skin for Bloodfeather
  21. custom skin for the Hapry Thief
  22. custom skin for Morg Wolfsong
  23. custom skin for the Orgrimmar Watch Tower
  24. custom skins for the Centaur Deathcaller, Marauder, Firecaller and Ravager
  25. custom skin for the Spider Crab Leviathan
  26. custom skin for the Murloc Ritualist
  27. custom skin for the Murloc Tidestalker
  28. custom skin for the Wildkin Earthcaller
  29. custom skins for the Razormane Spiritchanter and Champion
  30. custom skin for the Quillboar Ranger
  31. custom skins for the Lesser Thunder Pheonix, Thunder Pheonix and Greater Thunder Pheonix
  32. custom icon for the Arcanite Shield
  33. custom icon for the Firehand Gauntlets
  34. custom icon for the Bladebane Armour
  35. custom icon for the Crown of the Deathlord
  36. custom icon for the Shield of the Deathlord
  37. custom icon for Drek'Thar's Spellbook
  38. custom icon for the Ancestral Staff
  39. custom icon for the Assassin's Blade
  40. custom icon for the Clockwork Penguin
  41. custom icon for the Enchanted Shield
  42. custom icon for the Flare Gun
  43. custom icon for the Grimoire of Souls
  44. custom icon for the Helm of Battlethirst
  45. custom icon for the Jade Ring or Ring of the Archmagi (variations for the +numbers for this one)
  46. custom icon for Kilmaim
  47. custom icon for the Mindstaff
  48. custom icon for the Runed Gauntlets
  49. custom icon for the Scepter of Healing
  50. custom icon for the Scepter of the Sea
  51. custom icon for the Scroll of the Unholy Legion
  52. custom icon for the Searing Blade
  53. custom icon for Serathil
  54. custom icon for the Shaman Claws
  55. custom icon for the Shield of Honour
  56. differentiation between the Skull Shield and Frost Wyrm Shield (icon)
  57. custom icon for Frostguard
  58. custom icon for the Gloves of Spell Mastery
  59. differentiation between the Rod of Necromancy and Staff of Reanimation (icon)
  60. custom icon for the Sturdy War Axe
  61. custom icon for the Thunderlizard Diamond
  62. custom icon for the Tome of Sacrifices
  63. differentiation between the Orb of Darkness and the Shadoworb Fragment (icon)
  64. icon variations for the Ring of Protection items
  65. custom icon for the Demonic Figurine
  66. custom icon for the Red Drake Egg (maybe even variations for each dragon type)
  67. differentiated icons for the Sacred Glyph, Glyph of Purification, Fortification, Omniscience and Ultravision
  68. just maybe custom icons for the rune items (Dispel Magic, Greater Healing, Greater Mana, Greater Resurrection, Healing, Lesser Healing, Resurrection, Mana, Rebirth, Restoration, Shielding, Speed, Spirit Link, the Watcher)
  69. custom icon for the Ivory Tower (mini buildings category)
  70. custom icon for the Mechanical Critter
  71. differentiation between Keg of Thunderwater and Keg of Ale (icon)
  72. custom icon for the Stone Token
  73. custom icon for the Spiked Collar
  74. would be nice to have icon variations for tome (of Strength, Aglity, Intelligence) values (+1, +2) since the one for Experience has three versions
  75. custom icon for Phat Lewt
  76. custom icon for the Note to Jaina Proudmoore
  77. custom icon for the Secret Leve Powerup :D?
  78. custom icon for the Skeletal Artifact
  79. differentiation between the Thunder Lizard and Thunder Pheonix Egg icons
  80. custom icon for the Thunderbloom Bulb
  81. custom icon for the Arcane Scroll
  82. custom icon for the Enchanted Vial
  83. custom icon for the Shimmerglaze Roast
  84. differentiation between the Shamanic Totem and Totem of Might (icon)
OrcX01_03-Beast Den
Dire Wolves alongside Quillboars?
  1. custom skins for Quillboar Huts
  2. custom skins for the Quillboar Wild One and Spirit Caller
OrcX01_04-Echo Isles
  1. custom skin for the Guardian of the Deep
  2. custom skin for the Sea King
  3. these nonexistent Stormreaver dudes are everywhere. I think they should be replaced with orc Warlocks at least skin/model and name, not Stormreaver because Drak'thul said there were no other and it makes sense. They didn't get to Kalimdor anyway; Warlocks because they could be Chaos Warsong RoC escapees
  4. custom skin for the Mur'gul Tyrant
  5. of course, custom skin for Vol'jin
  6. custom skin for the Deathlord
  7. there should be little to no dwarves and elves in the Kul Tiras navy (instead, crossbowmen, chaplains, hydromancers etc.)
  8. Kul Tiras skins for the ships
OrcX02-Act Two: Old Hatreds
By the way how did ogres get to Kalimdor in the first place since they were not part of the Horde anymore? Does everybody just migrate everywhere on this planet?
  1. custom skin for the Eldritch Deathlord
  2. custom skin for the Centaur Conqueror
  3. custom skin for Captain Thornby
  4. custom skin and name for the Grand Wizard
  5. custom skin for Mathogg
  6. custom skin for the Storm Lord
  7. custom skin for the Elder Bronze Dragon
  8. custom icon for the Bronze Dragon Scale
  9. custom icon for the Wildkin Claw
  10. custom icon for the Storm Lord Eye
OrcX02_02-Coastal Base
  1. custom skin for Scilla Murkshadow
  2. custom skin for the Goblin Library
  3. custom skin for Dagren the Orc Slayer
  4. custom skin for Bloodbeak the Berserker
  5. of course, custom skin for Samuro
  6. custom skins for the Veteran Human troops :D?
OrcX02_03-Theramore Isle
  1. custom Theramore tileset and doodads (something piratic could work)
  2. custom skin for the Navy Sniper; also->human
  3. custom skins for the Elite troops?
  4. the navy has gryphons? I don't know... they're also dwarves; also, why does the navy have so many wizards, even golems?
  5. custom skins and names for the two Paladins
  6. custom skin and name for the Mountain King
  7. custom skins and names for the two Archmages
  8. custom skin for the Crusader
  9. custom skin for the Theramore Marketplace
  10. custom skin for the Navy Swordsman
  11. custom skin for Little Timmy and Alicia
  12. custom skin for Theed's Discount Potion Shop
  13. custom skin for the Eagle Cage
OrcX02_04-Dustwallow Marsh
Sasquatches in Kalimdor?
No Black Dragons? The manual says few went to the Barrens. Sure we see some in the Barrow Deeps but that's not the Barrens.
  1. custom skin for the Harpy Queen Nest
  2. custom skin for the Mur'gul Overlord
  3. custom skins for the Stonemaul Ogre Warrior and Mauler, Ogre, Priest, Magi (actually for those newly made units)
  4. custom skins for (Stonemaul) Ogre Huts, Ogre Tents and Ogre Magi Tents
  5. custom skin for the Overlord Arachnathid and a name since it's stronger and been recoloured to yellow and it looks pretty nifty as a golden scorpion thing; wait a minute. What are Arachnathids doing on Kalimdor. Aren't they native to Northrend?
  6. custom skin for the Magic Shop
  7. custom skin for the Wildkin Champion Nest
  8. custom skin for the Crazed Wildkin and Champion Wildkin (yeah, that's the name; the nest has those two words switched; or the unit does)
  9. custom skin for the Monsoon Wyrm
  10. for some reason Thunder Lizards have their hue changed; now they look like Salamanders or the Reforged draenei Salamander
  11. custom skin for Kor'gall
  12. custom icon for the Rune of Rock Golem
  13. custom icon for the Rune of Illusion
OrcX02_05-Mulgore
  1. custom Tauren doodads
  2. custom skin for the War Khan
  3. custom skin for the Mercenary Camp (Barrens)
  4. custom skins for the Razormane Champion and Destroyer
  5. packless Kodo Beast version
  6. custom skin for Tagar
  7. custom skin for Bane
  8. custom skin for Bovan Windtotem
OrcX02_06-Tidefury Cove
  1. custom skin for the Discount Trinket Shop
  2. custom skin for the Horde Merchant and Wizbang's Island Treasure Shop
  3. custom orc barricade doodads
  4. custom skins for the Elite Knight and Elite Footman
  5. custom skin and name for the Archmage
OrcX02_07-Tomb of the Ancients
I feel as if Rock and Granite, even War Golems don't quite fit here. Maybe something with lava, fire, even maybe a goo/sludge golem would do.
  1. custom skins for the Mistress of Shadows and Maiden of Shadows
  2. custom skin for Lord Talendar
  3. custom skin for the Way Gate
OrcX02_09-Magistrates Temple
Boy, these Stormreavers have invaded Kalimdor for real.
  1. custom skin for the Revenant of Burning Souls
  2. maybe custom skins for the green, orange and red Infernals (if hue changing in Reforged looks as ugly as in the original)
  3. mushroom tree colour variation like the green one here; well if Reforged texture recolouring will not be too much harder than the one for classic, I guess the community could do these meagre edits
OrcX02_10-Outland Arena
  1. custom skins for the three arena demon gladiators
  2. wonder how that doom guard succeeded in taming/enslaving those lizards :D
OrcX03a-Act Three: A Blaze of Glory
  1. custom skin for the Wave Tower
  2. custom icon for Pirate Booty
  3. why would goblins have Orc Juggernauts? They should sell goblin ships
  4. custom skin for Master troops :D?
  5. custom name and skin for the Archmage
  6. custom name and skin for the Paladin
OrcX03b-Theramore City
  1. custom skins for the Admiral's Elite Guard
  2. custom skin and name for the Chief of Chaplains
  3. custom skin and name for the Chief Petty Officer
  4. Kul Tiras and Theramore buildings, troops, tiles and doodads
  5. custom skin for the Storm Tower
  6. custom icon for the Tome of Forbbiden Knowledge
  7. custom icon for the Titan's Stone Necklace
  8. custom icon for Athrikus' Ring of Power
  9. custom icon for the Bling Ring
  10. custom icon for the Book of Town Portal

Last edited:
Level 8
Well, I'll make the same main point I made on the Reforged forums.

Please fix error in Alliance Campaign - Chapter One & Two

Also, the new comments I'll add are below.

Remove Dwarven units in Dreadlord’s Fall [7]

I guess The Dark Lady = Deathknell, and Dreadlord's Fall = Brill?

I am 100% against removing the dwarves, both on the grounds that it's irrational since the dwarves actually do make sense and simply that the dwarves are fun to include in any case. Removing them would be illogical and diminish the mission.

Considering the positions on the map, the logical conclusion is that Detheroc's base during Dreadlord's Fall was at Hearthglen. It was en route from Hearthglen to Lordaeron City that the dwarven contingent got separated.

Deathknell and Brill are entirely too small, out of place, and do not match the timeline. I would say that The Dark Lady was around the Andorhal region and Dreadlord's Fall was at Hearthglen.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I am 100% against removing the dwarves, both on the grounds that it's irrational since the dwarves actually do make sense and simply that the dwarves are fun to include in any case. Removing them would be illogical and diminish the mission.
If it's those Garithos refers to as being on a picnic, then they are mercenaries. One of them says something like: "They don't pay us enough to put up with this". So, they should stay.

Level 8
If it's those Garithos refers to as being on a picnic, then they are mercenaries. One of them says something like: "They don't pay us enough to put up with this". So, they should stay.

What? That makes no sense. Such a conclusion has no basis. Soldiers get paid. Soldiers complain. Merely being paid, or bitching behind their CO's back, does not suggest that they are mercenaries.

Those dwarves are undoubtedly Ironforge dwarves like the Stormpikes or Captain Ironhill's contingent at Dun Garok.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
What? That makes conclusion has no basis. Soldiers get paid. Soldiers complain. Merely being paid, or bitching behind their CO's back, does not suggest that they are mercenaries.

Those dwarves are undoubtedly Ironforge dwarves like the Stormpikes or Captain Ironhill's contingent at Dun Garok.
Sure but what would be loads of dwarves be doing in such a post apocalyptic zone far from their lands if not be in it for the money? I mean, sure, they're "helping" humanity but it's not their kin or lands.
Plus, they don't have their own leader with them. They are under Garithos, a human.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
dafuq you do with money in the end of the world? X'D those dwarves were helping the alliance, because they're part of the alliance, and they complain because garithos is a piece of shit
You live, obviously and hope to retire afterwards with some gold.
What Alliance? The Alliance was only left as a name after Warcraft II. Who came to aid Lordaeron? Nobody, Kul Tiras, Dalaran (they were the closest), Stromgarde, Gilneas, Ironforge and Quel'Thalas didn't do anything in RoC. There's even a chapter in the manual called The Alliance Splinters. Funny, it's that it says Kul Tiras, Dalaran and Ironforge remained good allies with Lordaeron, but it looked like only the dwarves remained true to their agreement. So, I'll give you that.
Even Stormwind was rebuilt with the aid of King Terenas' initiative to throw in resources from all the factions in the Alliance.
There's a lot of meh in RoC pertaining the previous story.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32

I mean in that one chapter only, or unless they show something like the Dwarves simply heading out after Detheroc is defeated, or maybe there was a few month time skip between Detheroc and Balnazzar chapters which makes it cleared up. But the fact that there were no Gryphon Riders in A New Power in Lordaeron confuses me.

Kul Tiras

They aided at least in the Exodus. Daelin even later picked up some Lordaeron survivors including Dagren the Orcslayer

They tried to persuade Terenas to quarantine Lordaeron at The Warning, and they did send in some commissioned High Elf priests and sorceresses to aid Arthas (As we know, the High Elves seceded from the Alliance and Anasterian formally refused to help Lordaeron so the High Elves in WC3 were simply volunteers or from Dalaran)

Stromgarde, Gilneas

They already left after the Second War because Terenas would rather not have the orcs executed. Speaking of, I made a reddit post on what if it wasn't the case

Quel'Thalas

They already left after the Second War because they felt the Alliance did not defend them well, despite the fact that the Horde reached them because they didn't help the Alliance in the first place.

Ironforge

They were helping the Gnomes defend Gnomeregan and they were also dealing with the Dark Horde and the Dragonmaw Clan

These are my comments. Bear with me :D for some are ridiculous.

Woah that's a huge lot :O

Deathknell and Brill are entirely too small, out of place, and do not match the timeline. I would say that The Dark Lady was around the Andorhal region and Dreadlord's Fall was at Hearthglen.

but The Dark Lady took place in Tirisfal Glades, maybe they'd retcon it again; and Hearthglen was said to have been never penetrated by the Scourge like Tyr's Hand

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I mean in that one chapter only, or unless they show something like the Dwarves simply heading out after Detheroc is defeated
Yeah, it didn't look like they were new troops.
or maybe there was a few month time skip between Detheroc and Balnazzar chapters which makes it cleared up.
Hell no, imagine how stupid that would make Detheroc and Balnazzar not getting together to finish off Sylvanas and Varimathras. I guess, these last two attacked as fast as they could to not give the two dreadlords any time to properly react.
They aided at least in the Exodus. Daelin even later picked up some Lordaeron survivors including Dagren the Orcslayer
Yeah, I mentioned about it in my big post. It was weird how Kul Tiras knew about the orcs stealing the ships from Lordaeron and were already on that island for days before the orcs arrived because of a storm.

Another weird thing is how Admiral Proudmoore knew where the orcs were in Kalimdor and came specially to try to get rid of them. I mean, Kul Tiras was destroyed once. Stormwind two times, Dalaran the same and Lordaeron two times as well, although the second time was kind of retconned not have happened.
They tried to persuade Terenas to quarantine Lordaeron at The Warning, and they did send in some commissioned High Elf priests and sorceresses to aid Arthas (As we know, the High Elves seceded from the Alliance and Anasterian formally refused to help Lordaeron so the High Elves in WC3 were simply volunteers or from Dalaran)
As mentioned above, most Alliance members backed off. Anasterian is WoW stuff.
But yeah, you're right, Dalaran tried. I guess, the idea was that the Alliance was basically past tensions and more collapsing to its last stages so Lordaeron was in a weak position and ultimately failed miserably, being taken by surprise of ignorance by the plague.
They already left after the Second War because Terenas would rather not have the orcs executed
I know. Terenas wanted the orcs in internment camps and tried bargaining with Orgrim in hopes of pacifying the orcs, not massacring them. Terenas was always a good man but became too arrogant and brash in his later years as seen in The Warning. Of course, Medivh wasn't all that convincing but they also did not give him time to talk properly.
Speaking of, I made a reddit post on what if it wasn't the case
I don't think the rebuilding of Stormwind and the orc camps were the only reasons. They only possibly sped the breaking of the Alliance because there was no reason to collaborate anymore, really.
You can see that even after what happened to Lordaeron, the others did not react. Quel'Thalas basically waited to be slaughtered while the others were not even touched at all. Kul Tiras found it was more important to hunt orcs for the lols while not even participating in RoC. Gilneas locked themselves up of fear. Stromgarde, no idea, Khaz Modan sent dwarves from time to time and well Dalaran, you mentioned, but ultimately, they fell like Quel'Thalas, the same error or maybe no one wanted to help them? The others were too afraid or didn't care for some reason? Although it's ludicrous. Fighting undead is much worse than orcs if you don't have paladins and priests or clerics and of course conjurers or mages.
The rest is WoW stuff.
Kalimdor Brigades for me is basically an inconsistency. I doubt they were playing the conquistadors on the brink of undead and demon invasion. And it wouldn't make sense for those to have been there before Jaina's followers got there and then they suddenly became friends there. Also, I doubt any of those came after Jaina sent letters or emissaries. Who was Jaina anyway? Not the leader of Kul Tiras, just a lady.

I didn't see any elves in the Cult of the Damned. There was no mention of any either in Lordaeron or especially Quel'Thalas or any plague in the latter for that matter.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Hell no, imagine how stupid that would make Detheroc and Balnazzar not getting together to finish off Sylvanas and Varimathras. I guess, these last two attacked as fast as they could to not give the two dreadlords any time to properly react.

I guess maybe this part was supposed to be one of the Reforged campaigns? They also intended to expand Sylvanas' lore before they called it off.

I didn't see any elves in the Cult of the Damned.

Well the Cult were accepting any race, from humans to ogres to elves to orcs, and even some Draenei. WoW stuff

And it wouldn't make sense for those to have been there before Jaina's followers got there and then they suddenly became friends there.

I'm not sure if this helps but some Gilnean landlord sent a brigade as an act of defince to the King which also ignited a civil war. WoW stuff again

Quel'Thalas basically waited to be slaughtered while the others were not even touched at all.

Anasterian brushed it off as some minor thing and he would rather not do the same "mistake" he did on the Second War. They were also confident their runestones can hold off the undead, but a traitor disabled them and turned off the switches. WoW stuff again.

Kul Tiras found it was more important to hunt orcs for the lols while not even participating in RoC.

Apparently they were dealing with pirates, murlocs and even Naga. WoW stuff again. Also, the ones who didn't join the brigade probably brushed off the undead thing and they only realized it soon after Jaina headed out to Kalimdor

Gilneas locked themselves up of fear.

To be fair they also unleashed some stupid werewolves to combat the undead. WoW stuff again. Maybe we'd see them in Reforged when the Night Elves land in Lordaeron

Who was Jaina anyway? Not the leader of Kul Tiras, just a lady.

Well technically, she's the princess of Kul Tiras, not literally but functionally as well; she should have some reputation that precedes her. She was also supposed to be expanded and polished in Reforged before they called it off again, maybe they were supposed to show how she was able to get the 7 Kingdoms plus a few elves to Kalimdor

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I guess maybe this part was supposed to be one of the Reforged campaigns?
No, I mean in the original. Does it say that it's been so long between the dreadlords' fall?
Anasterian brushed it off as some minor thing and he would rather not do the same "mistake" he did on the Second War.
That's just senile, lol.
They were also confident their runestones can hold off the undead, but a traitor disabled them and turned off the switches.
Way to retcon, wow...

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
That's just senile, lol.

from the gamepedia: "despite his advanced age, Anasterian spared little thought for the plight of the humans in Lordaeron; true to the past, believing it to be a human issue than the high elves would not deign to trouble themselves with"

Way to retcon, wow...

Well if anything, the elven runestones are WC2 stuff, so it's not far-fetched; but still the traitoring is WoW stuff, yeah

Does it say that it's been so long between the dreadlords' fall?

oof, it was literally the next day, it makes even less sense for the Dwarves to be suddenly away for picnic for the lulz, maybe they were trying to defect?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
but still the traitoring is WoW stuff, yeah
That's what I was referring to. Imagine that plot on every kingdom.
They did it with the Book of Medivh in Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal. In the orc campaign you infiltrate New Stormwind to get the book and it was stolen by Alterac. In the human campaign, you infiltrate Shadowmoon Fortress and the book is stolen by the Laughing Skull Clan. Of course, both recover it later from the two factions mentioned.
oof, it was literally the next day, it makes even less sense for the Dwarves to be suddenly away for picnic for the lulz, maybe they were trying to defect?
Could be that they had enough. But what of the barricade? Were they defending themselves form the undead nearby or hiding from Garithos :D?

Level 8
Furblog in Dalaran isn't an inconsistency. It's just an unanswered question. What adventure did that furblog go on? How was he captured? By whom?

Did the Magi catch him? Did they buy him from goblins?

Who knows?

Stop suggesting to change things simply because you don't understand them please.

Last edited:

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Some things are left there for speculation.

Like Muradin only just getting knocked out and not actually dying?

Only obvious plot holing matters are to be taken care of, methinks.

I see, was actually thinking that if the Kirin Tor got to Night Elf lands, then the Alliance wouldn't have problems venturing there and maybe even getting friendly with the Night Elves

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Like Muradin only just getting knocked out and not actually dying?
No. That's not even debatable. Muradin was supposed to die, plain, obvious and logical.
I see, was actually thinking that if the Kirin Tor got to Night Elf lands, then the Alliance wouldn't have problems venturing there and maybe even getting friendly with the Night Elves
Well, it always felt weird that the night elves would not explore the world after the Sundering. I mean, sure, you don't mass migrate or anything but to live in a bubble for thousands of years... I don't know.

Level 20
Well, it always felt weird that the night elves would not explore the world after the Sundering. I mean, sure, you don't mass migrate or anything but to live in a bubble for thousands of years... I don't know.
They did, in their own way. The general night elf population stayed on Kalimdor, but the highborne also sailed to the other continent (that they culturally drifted is a different issue).

Level 13
At Warcraft 3 time, the Night Elves would never except humans, or basically any other race for allies(save for those related to the emerald dream or a living Wild God). Them joining the Alliance is cause of gameplay reason, and doesn't make much sense lorewise.
There weren't that many Night Elves left in the world after the Sundering. And half of them were sleeping all the time, awakening only for a few weeks every couple of centuries. And the Sentinels had to protect the forest and Nordrassil, while the druids slept. They did aid the Bronze Dragonflight in Ahn'Qiraj, war with the satyrs and such stuff.
They did, in their own way. The general night elf population stayed on Kalimdor, but the highborne also sailed to the other continent (that they culturally drifted is a different issue).
The Highborne that sailed were exiled from the Night Elf society by the new leaders (Tyrande, Malfurion and Cenarius). They weren't willing to give up magic, and wanted to use Nordrassil as the new Well of Eternity. After they were exiled and sailed to the Eastern continent, they had no more contact with the Night Elves. They acctually managed to obtain one of the vials that Illidan took from the Well of Eternity, poured it into a like and bined with sun energies and became the High Elves, making the Sunwell the new Well of Eternity in a way(version for the poor). Their skin got lighter cause of the Sun energies. They weren't there when the Dragon Aspects blessed Nordrassil, so they weren't immortal. So when the new generations of High Elves came, they forgot about the Night Elves, and actually outnumbered them a lot.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Them joining the Alliance is cause of gameplay reason, and doesn't make much sense lorewise.
Wow... as if strategy games are made without considering the melee and gameplay aspect.
It makes whole sense in what and how the plot evolves/unveils.
There weren't that many Night Elves left in the world after the Sundering. And half of them were sleeping all the time, awakening only for a few weeks every couple of centuries. And the Sentinels had to protect the forest and Nordrassil, while the druids slept
The men were sleeping and the women were doing everything but not raising any children.
Ah, I mean, night elves are all monastic. Their love is only at the word level.
poured it into a like and bined with sun energies and became the High Elves, making the Sunwell the new Well of Eternity in a way(version for the poor).
Actually, imagine that the sun's energy is infinitely better than the moon's 0.
Their skin got lighter cause of the Sun energies.
In Warcraft III the moon stimulates melanin. What I mean is that night elves have a reverse melanin effect.
So when the new generations of High Elves came, they forgot about the Night Elves, and actually outnumbered them a lot.
Right, as if it was in their interest to erase their past especially it being related to their enemies, in a way. How smart would that be, the night elves remembering but the high elves not.
Kael's jaw did not drop when seeing Maiev and Tyrande. I'm pretty sure night elves were not taboo.
Ah, so, if you're not immortal, then you can breed like insects?

Status
Not open for further replies.