• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Inactive] Roland's Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I don't know on how many commissions I made for the previous times :/ Anyway, I made this for WISDOM..

Untitled-2.jpg

I kinda feel weird about the wizard's arm he kinda looks like his arm is stretched but who the fuck cares.

Roland

R

Roland

UPDATE: I accept editing documents, even the most important ones, but I don't accept the ones with Watermark backgrounds.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

you get $2,400 for this? wow, pretty awesome.

Roland

R

Roland

I traded the 2,400 to some designer to make another Howl profile even better. Anyway, that "2,400 $" is xat money.

Roland

R

Roland

So much for designing/doodling inactivity. - One of my assignments in English, I was unable to Color it because I'm at other location and I can't even bring my fucking meds.
PLEASE COLOR IT copy.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

UPDATE - Bored at school, Decided to scan these babies at my G'pap's computer shop.
CCF00242016_00000.jpg
CCF00242016_00001.jpg
[UPLOADING SOON - FUCKING BACKUPS.]

Roland

R

Roland

Seeking collaboration with Blood Raven or maybe Sunchips to make this for my Tranquil's Set. It's a druid armor set. I just got bored with no internet in the house. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CCF03032016_00019.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

I see, Well, More concept making to come :D

Eh my friend kept on bugging me to make this dragon I doodled before.
148929d1443394198-rolands-portfolio-new-full-version-updating-img_20150927_222252.jpg

Here's the Digitalized part.
12832412_10153628938379121_4452432188660550229_n.jpg

CURSE YOU JUUUUUSSSSTTTIIIINNN

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

List to Doodle
~Tranquility's Fate Druid Armor Set
-Tranquility's Fate Druid Gauntlets/Gloves
-Tranquility's Fate Druid Boots/Sabatoons
-Tranquility's Fate Druid Chieftain's Headdress [OK]
-Tranquility's Fate Druid Wolf's Shoulder Armor

Roland

R

Roland

It's april! Now I have some assfuck of requirements to do here :> Just posting here to prevent this thread from locking up :>

Roland

R

Roland

NOTE: If you see some LGBT or some ISIS Backgrounds, leave it. the customers had to demand it and payed me big amounts of xat money. So don't give me negative comments nor infractions. Please, I tried all my painstaking life on doing these backgrounds for my own good and my time of enjoyment. & I'M NOT A TERRORIST NOR A GAY.

NOTE 2: The Drawings, OUTER & OTHER Backgrounds takes really long to load due to huge quantity of size. SO BE PATIENT IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT IT.

Read my disclaimer note nextime.

Level 11
Read my disclaimer note nextime.

I read your disclaimer, so I refrained from writing something negative, which, to be honest, was quite hard to follow.
Seeing that lettering makes my blood boil and no disclaimer stops me from voicing my opinion about it.

Still, I respect your freedom of speech, therefor I demand the same thing for my freedom of speech.

Roland

R

Roland

Some guy from a chatroom told me to make this kind of background I was bothered many times just to do it and payed me a load of Chatroom money (Sounds stupid right?) When I showed it to some public chatroom I was banned cause of it.. But it's not my fault I really blamed the customer for forcing me to do this kind of.. weird terror shit. His username is MoneyGrubber (1500993079)

direct

Level 11
Some guy from a chatroom told me to make this kind of background I was bothered many times just to do it and payed me a load of Chatroom money (Sounds stupid right?) When I showed it to some public chatroom I was banned cause of it.. But it's not my fault I really blamed the customer for forcing me to do this kind of.. weird terror shit. His username is MoneyGrubber (1500993079)

Thanks for clarifying, Roland. I was worried there for a second. :)
What a weird dude... and that's coming from me. xD
Keep up the creativity pal. :thumbs_up:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69

direct
Naming and shaming. If that was the said person's wish... it's not like the dude killed anyone.

Roland

R

Roland

He's nuts. Really. I already reported him a Ticket for his account deletion and an IP ban.

Roland

R

Roland

NEWS: Currently making this:

Damn, This Graphwize makes good music remixes.. He's a cool guy too.
lu4XTAu.png

Aaand Ardenian's Workshop

Roland

R

Roland

OMG YES MY DOODLE IS DONE...

Alright-yo This guy is named as Abd'alor, He's ugh. an Corrupted Druid king, He worships the corrupted forests of Azeroth. eh the one with the Purple poison treant thingies...

Here ya go
0Doodle (20).png

here's another spadoodel
0Doodle (21).png

EDIT: It's another update from my "Tribute to my Lovely Father."

pyf

pyf

Level 32
here's another spadoodel
View attachment 154302

EDIT: It's another update from my "Tribute to my Lovely Father."

At first glance, this drawing immediately reminded me of Trashman, the superhero character created by American underground comix artist Spain (Rodriguez).

Quoting Wikipedia, " Trashman is a hero of the working classes and a champion of the radical left causes. "

For those interested, Spain's bio is much more complete (and interesting) on French Wikipedia.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
If you decide to make a fool of yourself, Roland, you might only attract foolish people. It may not be what you want.

Now please read my post again if necessary, and follow the links provided if you are curious about comic-book history. Hope you find Spain's work / life interesting.

Roland

R

Roland

Trying to study how does the beard can be made symmetrically. since most of my doodles are made symmetrically.

I name this doodle, King Brog'hor.
0Doodle (22).png

Roland

R

Roland

I miss my tablet, Every time I doodle every strokes of the beard makes my fingers go tingly.. I might request this thread to be closed.

Roland

R

Roland

UPDATE: My workshop-u is back! Now I have a brand new tablet! A Wacom Intuos Pro! Woop Woop! (I bought a new USB and it's 256gb DT-310) Damn it's expensive but I braided it with a paracord and some eagle feathers as my lanyard <3

Lumbering Jackers! This Beardy Weirdy is so fucking effortless! Oh my fucking beard!

The king doodle was better tho.. But I'm proud of it <3 <3
0Doodle (23).png

Roland

R

Roland

63c8135592c9490484c36a10841304a3.png

You kids might remember this.
cf65a2baf57f40188c9f09b44cef532f.png

Hhohohohohohohohohohohohoh

Roland

R

Roland

Thanks to Azsure for linking this Hilarious video on skype. HEHEHE.

So I made a some little sketch of the dwarf king.
0Doodle (26).png

RALAND, DAS IT TEEK 2 DAIZ TO FEENEESH DIS SHEET?

5432cc852be14c52ace5e2a321fbab10.png

Yes, YES! YESSS! Man, I doodle a thick fucking beard now I have to DETAIL IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.