• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roland's Graphics and Pixels workshop/Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Welcome To RDesigns Workshop and Graphic/Portfolio

READ ME PLEASE!
These links are Posted in Groups and are hidden to prevent long scrolling
Please be advised that when you Click on reveal the Images I made will be appeared and will have a long scrolling if you revealed all Hidden Boxes.

2e1u3vo.png

Outers

Roland_GFXOuter.png

Inners

Roland_GFXInner.png

2cx99he.png

23i6nbo.png

Banner.png

i_Aardvark.jpg

i_Aard2.png

i_Aard.png

RGPuma_Sig.png

RGWTSig.png

Ro_Fuji_Ish_Sig.png

Roland_Jinbe.png

2wcir1w.jpg

2r74l8o.png

spz0qg.png

rk0ztf.png

kcec1l.png

qyg6y8.png

24q2078.png

1e2rfd.png

2r7ofo7.png

166d9oh.png

Note:

Inappropriate criticisms and comments are NOT Welcome.
Credits goes to all the Original sprite artist from Deviant art and various websites in google.
I officially Use Paint.Net.
This Portfolio is Updated when I have a spare time to add on my Work. :3
Requests are Free when I'm in a good mood :D Just Private message me <3
CONTACT ME!

3325udk.png
Xat.com:
Name: RolandGraphics
ID: (1403872304)

2ds2x4y.png
Hiveworkshop:
Name: Roland

PM
VM

23v8rs.png
Skype Name:
Wingcrusher12

313g7kg.gif
Gmail:
[email protected]

FLAG COUNTER

I DECIDED TO PUT THIS FLAG COUNTER TO ENSURE STALKERS FROM OTHER SITES VISITING MY PORTFOLIO AND TRYING TO STEAL MY PERSONAL WORK.

©Røli
DO NOT STEAL MY GRAPHICS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION~!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

Thanks amigo, you can also request pixel sigs and stuff in pm too.

Level 8
ASN2_Avi.png
ASN_Avi.png
Dimhorseavi.png
Ecrs_avi.png
ericavi2.png

These images are dragons from dragon cave but just cropped and with some names. I can also see A LOT of pixel are from different games or sources that was just cropped (A big example is dragon cave, pokemon and incognito icon from GC). Isn't that stealing already? You're claiming them as your own just because you added some name in them?
©iAardvarkGFX
DO NOT STEAL MY GRAPHICS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION~!

Roland

R

Roland

The avatars I made is Just customized and Cropped. With absolute permission to the Spriter.
All those sprite are scavenged from Deviant art and some are from Google and more images I find and I collect.

ASN2_Avi.png
- The Original image is from Deviant art, which I talked to the author for permission to edit from the year 2012. But, since my accounts are now gone, I'll try to re-login it and find the Old password.
Plus,

Roland

R

Roland

everything's all updated and finished, More artworks Soon folks :3

Roland

R

Roland

Request is Unacceptable due to Unnecessary words and Misunderstanding grammar of yours, Try RED BARON's Graphics, he's WAY a Lot better than me.

Level 1
I would like to thank Roland for making the signature, background for the website :)
-Nick96
Owner of GamingHQ

Roland

R

Roland

Okay! Ha, Ha!
I got bad news & good news.. This portfolio is a pile of trash and I don't have time to change any of my old crap, BUT! I might open a new thread.. I mean look at my portfolio! so disgusting! I feel ashamed for myself within the past years since I arrived in this purgatory pile of trash portfolio..

That means I'm officially abandoning this portfolio and moved to a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
Heeeyy!!!!!!!!! Roland!!!!!!!! Its meeeeeeeee blood thirst !!!!!!!!!!
U remember !!!!!!
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) from game ranger

Roland

R

Roland

LOL Hey, but btw, this isn't the place to spam :/ why am I speaking Off-Topic blubberish here? D:

Level 1
And another thing is i logged in cause u told me k.:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.