• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Glorified stick figures, graphic novel practice, and an avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I dislike Wacom tablets, so the outlines on these may be a bit grainy in comparison to stuff drawn in a vector program. However, I just started with this style of art and have been practicing it with projects like these.
I have a blog that I put these on with explanations, but no one ever goes there anyway, and I'd like some feedback on these.

AvatarwLightning_zpsc46c0086.jpg

This is an avatar I made of myself for Youtube, Deviantart, etc.

Bancotha_zpsbec3267e.jpg
Sample2_zpsf323876d.jpg

These are from an idea for a graphic novel I came up with. They're mostly just basic concept art ideas, nothing too good. I think these were actually the first two drawings I made with this scan-and-digitally-color technique.
---------------

The following are all class drawings for a board game I'm designing called Corridor. The game is based off a game I made when I was a kid drawing stick figures, so I kept the stick figure motif and jazzed them up. :) There are some I think are much better done than others.

CorridorPaladin_zpsaeb187f4.png

RuneKnight_zpsb2a7066c.png

Sorcerer_zpsb25811a5.png

Warlock_zpse4b3a9a3.png

Wizard_zps5f2e1917.png

CorridorBarbarian_zps84f328b4.png

CorridorKnight_zps7318c988.png

CorridorSpellsword_zpsd2f27559.png

I can already see some mistakes that are more clear when the PNG's transparency is truly shown. I'll have to fix those sometime.
So besides those, what do you think? Be specific as to which one you're giving feedback on. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.