• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AditTechno's Stick Figure Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I can't draw, but I experiment a lot from what I can't do. The results are some of my great designs (to me, lol). I can't draw a person or a figure because they look very complicated but I can draw a stick figure using Line Tool.
Most of the effects that I use here come from Photoshop. I use Flash to draw the base model and Photoshop to add effects and polishing. I know I still need to learn more because I'm not naturally an artist.

Wallpaper-ready images, size is 1920 x 1080. Save it whenever you want, "if you want".

Raiton: Rakurai! (Lightning Release: Lightning Strike) (Basic Lightning Strike ability for the character)
full

Raiton: Raigan! (Better transcribed as 雷遁:雷丸!) (Lightning Release: Lightning Circle) (The character's most powerful ability which is a defensive ability. He channels energy to his hand and sends it to the ground, creating a lightning circle made of energy.
full

I will upload more wallpaper-ready images once I have more ideas It's hard to do something that you can't initially do, lol, but I'll try to experiment further.

Status
Not open for further replies.