• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Import Files wrong Paths

Level 5
I'm having a problem (well, always) with the import tool. I made a map with tons of custom models and I want to transfer the import files to another map. I exported the object data for the custom units and exported all import files to a folder. Then I opened another map, imported the object data, and then imported the import files (I saved the map as a folder so that I could copy-paste all the files). Now the problem is with the import file path. As you can see, the paths are using a slash facing the left side, not the right side like the first map, and because of this, the object data of the custom units is not working.

Is there any way that I can fix this, or do I have to edit the path of all the files again?

Attachments

• bandicam 2023-06-06 04-32-13-211.jpg
    bandicam 2023-06-06 04-32-13-211.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 13
  • bandicam 2023-06-06 04-32-59-577.jpg
    bandicam 2023-06-06 04-32-59-577.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 13
Level 21
Why do you need a new map?
You could simply copy the map and go from there, no?

If there was a way to export and import all file manager strings, you could simply run a .bat operation which replaces backslash with slash.
Maybe this tool provides exactly that (not tested yet):

Level 5
Why do you need a new map?
You could simply copy the map and go from there, no?

If there was a way to export and import all file manager strings, you could simply run a .bat operation which replaces backslash with slash.
Maybe this tool provides exactly that (not tested yet):
because i'm making a campagin and i used the FaMPQ before and it doesn't work for me