• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
You should put the main points into a booklet or something...as the 'rant' is rather discouraging to listen to, despite the seedlings of truth that are in it.

A more constructed 'rant' would be quite enlightening. Even if I must admit, to how intelligent you actually came across, despite being drunk. :p

Level 19
You should put the main points into a booklet or something...as the 'rant' is rather discouraging to listen to, despite the seedlings of truth that are in it.

A more constructed 'rant' would be quite enlightening. Even if I must admit, to how intelligent you actually came across, despite being drunk. :p

Why must you act so smart?

Level 26
I agree. I listened through it completely, but the last ten minutes were rather discouraging to continue.

If you typed it all out, there's still going to be some smartasses who say "tl;dr" but at least the people who give a shit are going to have an easier time discussing all this.

Level 15
Vexorian said:
Hmnn

[ x ] Link to hiveworkshop
[ x ] Link to a Captain Griffen post
[ x ] Link to a 4MB + zip file!1
[ ] The author is terranup16
[ x ] Strange sensation that a rickroll would have been better.
[ x ] Contains the words drunken and intelligent in the same sentence.

Conclusion: You suck. I want my 2 seconds back.

lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.