• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crappy Written Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok you might've seen this on the WoW forums, Traurgar is me. I found this on my comp :O enjoy anyways.

So there I was, right? It was me against a crapload of Alliance dudes, right? Oh, and my mates were there too. We were in some kind of battlefield, probably Arathi Gulch... or Alterac Basin.

Then, there was, like, a dramatic effect, right? Leaf blowing in the background, or a drummer... uh... drumming. And all of a sudden, like, we were charging, right? And I was like, "RAAAAAAAAAH!" and they were like, "RAAAAAH!" And we ran at each other, and we all had, like, huge, gargantuan muscles. Muscles the size of horses, but the gnomes had muscles the size of ponies.

So we were like, "RAAAAAAAH!" at each other, right? And did I mention the muscles? Because there were like, huge muscles. If I had to guess how much muscles there were in that fight, I would say around... 78.3% of the total biomass in the battle was, like, purely muscles.

Then this gnome hit me on the head with a halberd and, like, a *@!#load of sparks flew off. Like, so many sparks it blinds you, like... y'ever see when a dude's blowtorching something? Like, really really hard? And there were sparks. Oh, and by the way, I was wearing a helmet. Not one of those douchebag helmets, but it was, like, a totally badass sallet helm... no, wait, it was a bascinet. But it also had a sick-ass visor and ram horns that were like, they were like saying to the world, "biatch. You better not mess with this, biatch!"

Where was I? Did I mention the muscles? There was, like, 78.3% muscles. Oh, and sparks. Lots of sparks.

Anyways, I survived the blow, because of my helmet, which had a sickass visor. And I was like, "biatch! You better not mess with this, biatch!" and I hit him with my huge-ass claymore. It was, like, HUGE and, like, ASS. And it had muscles on it... because it's magical... so it also had, like, sick fire. Blue fire, so it was all magical, right? Oh, and muscles.

Anyways, that gnome flew, like, fifty meters into the river, which was red by now, because a *@!#load of people with, like, a *@!#load of muscles were fighting on it. He died, I think.

Then this mage was like, "biatch! You better not mess with this, biatch!" and she threw like, an insane fireball at me. It was, seriously, the size of an elephant, right? And I was like, "oh sh-!" and I jumped out of the way, pumping my huge sick-ass leg muscles, right? But the fireball hit one of my mates and he was like "argh! I've been wounded!" And then I was like, "Olaf?! Olaf!!!!!! Noooooo!" and he died... with his muscles.

And then I was like, "you're making me angry! You won't like me when I'm angry!" And then I was like, "RAAAAAAAAAAH!" and I charged that mage (oh, and she had muscles too). And then I hit her like fifty... bajillion times, right? And she died, right? Because I hit her fifty bajillion times, you see? And my sword had muscles too. That was probably the last thing she saw. Or maybe it was my badass pickelhaube... no, wait, it was a sallet helmet. With badass ram horns that were like "biatch, you better not mess with this, biatch!"

And they had like, fifty guys on me at once, right? But I used, like, my gargantuan muscles to fend them off. And then I was like, "you! SHALL NOT PASS!" and I speared this paladin on my sword, right? Then I pulled out my pistol... oh, I had a pistol, by the way... and I shot this felhunter in the face.

And then we done won the day single-handedly due to my, like, huge, enormous muscles.

Level 7
Now that I know YOU was on my account...get good this story isnt funny one bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.