• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another Nooby Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So I was there right? with the Scourge staring at my...private bits right? they had muscles about like what, a chimpansee, so they surrounded me right? I swung my blade which had muscles, oh did we mention that the Scourge was looking at my private bits? anyways I was like "biatch, you better not mess with this, biatch!" I swung my blade which had muscles at one of their heads and it exploded as it fell! so like one jumped on me right? I was like "biatch, you better not mess with this, biatch!" but one jumped on my back and he had muslces but he was doing something wierd to me! I couldnt tell because he was moving around up and down..I think he was raping me right? anyways I was like "biatch, you better not mess with this, biatch!" oh did we mention that they're muscles are like a chimpansees? So I swung my blade which has muscles at them and I was like "biatch, you better not mess with this, biatch!" they all fell to pieces and a hot woman came out and thanked me but a ghoul came and I was like "biatch, you better not mess with this, biatch!" he also had muscles so we was charging at eachother going ''RAAAAAH'' right? I was like "biatch, you better not mess with this, biatch!" oh did I mention he had muscles? so I was like "biatch, you better not mess with this, biatch!" and killed the scourge, who only left muscles behind, so like this hot woman was making love with me and stuff and she had muscles, I saw a river which was red because of the muscles, a skeleton came and I was like "biatch, you better not mess with this, biatch!" and swung my blade which had muscles at him. Oh did I tell you the Scourge where looking at my private parts?

Hmm damn this one phailed.

Level 7
Ahem but Im not the real writer of this story, you'd want too complain to my brother who USED my account and wrote this piece of crap up.

Level 36
WHY does your brother know your account info?! THAT is problem number 1. Number 2, if in fact your brother did actually write this story and you're not just using it as a cheap cover for your fekking awful writing, then tell him that his writing is absolutely terrible and that the writing forum should be hidden from him to prevent the posting of this garbage.

Level 7
Problem number one will be solved, Im stopping him from using it :). Problem two will be solved, I will tell him to stay away from these threads or else he gets it..tsk its the way to stop him trust me :).

Level 7
Although its splending news he wants to finish his Other Wars story before truly leaving these sections alone.

Level 10
Stop fighting you two, Sephiyr, study before you write storys so people dont get pissed at you

Level 36
Uh... you have failed to come to the right conclusion... as usual... are you also AlotofGarbage's brother Sacrimo, you all seem to be related >.> His brother (supposedly) wrote this story, and studying wont do him crap all when he doesn't have basic writing skills like creating a plot down, so yeah.

Level 7
Stop fighting you two, Sephiyr, study before you write storys so people dont get pissed at you

Where not fighting, Im telling him that my bro will be leaving these sections alone once his story is finished. You'd be wanting to say that too my bro not me, hes the creator of this useless stupid story!

Level 10
Never mind im not going to argue, but he should study, and brad.......nm you'll just get pissed at me and go over the spammer list, cya thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.