• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ilidan TFT with no footprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Same here... this noob actually tried something out..
But I accidentily picked the griphon rider :roll:

So my illidan was kinda flying in the air and that's REALLY stupid to see... :roll:

But yes... footprints are in the model file... But even while being noob I don't think it will be that hard to get them out...

Level 4
did u delete the part that says "textures\clouds8x8mod.blp" from the mdl file? it automatically corrupts the file if u import it into a level, iv had bad experiences when i did this (corrupted 1 1/2 months of work, had to work of backup file)

try changing the path to "textures\empty.blp" and make an empty blp file

Level 13
{AR}Nazuel said:
did u delete the part that says "textures\clouds8x8mod.blp" from the mdl file? it automatically corrupts the file if u import it into a level, iv had bad experiences when i did this (corrupted 1 1/2 months of work, had to work of backup file)

try changing the path to "textures\empty.blp" and make an empty blp file

Tried it. Same problem, the WE crashes. Must be a problem with my empty blp, changing the path works, for example see how I turned Shinji XJ's skin into a model.

Level 25
This is a part of the mdl, I edit them all the time so I know sorta what I'm on about

Anywho, you go down near the bottom and there should be an footprintish bit. Just change that to be like the Wisp's bit (Wisp doesn't have footprints, remember?) and boom, instant no-footprints

Status
Not open for further replies.