• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If Gaias would have a sixth base class ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I never said there weren't orcs in map already, I just said that it would be a "non-gaias" characters, since, in my opinion, I think you guys wanted this map to be as awesome as possible, so you erased the idea about crappy characters in an enviorement of humans and elves. I don't know if my state can be understood, but I hope you get my idea.

Also, trolls would be quite like an orc, right? Nevermind, all I'm saying is that I don't support the idea of an orc as a character.

Level 17
With 1.2 on its way, I am pretty sure Zwieb has already decided what he'll do with this sixth class... if any.

Level 8
Class: Hermit
Race: Dwarf
Dwarf.jpg

Main Atribute: Strenght
Armor: Mail
Weapon: Axes, Swords
Accesory: tool bag
Range: 200(thrown)

spells:
TAVERN:
1# Hand Canon: deals 0,75ap making target bleed for 0,5 avery sec for 3 sec. (12 sec cd, range 500)
2# Dwarwen Body: short leg, tough bastard has high refleks 5% more ev, and 10% asp. (passive)
3# Bomb: deals area dmg 2ap, stun 1sec, daze 3 sec (cd 30sec. range 300)
4# Jumper Cables: revive party member even in combat (2 min cooldown)
5# Chains: Chains tarhet slowing it moving speed for 70% for 7sec

SCROLL:
6# First aid: removes negative debuff except magical debuff(except burns) heals for 0.5x = level. (15 sec cd, range 100,outdoor boss scroll drop)
7# Burn Ya: Enchances hes weapons with fire increasing hes ap aqual to hes level for 12 sec (cd 1min, d1-d2 boss drop)

ROAD MERCHANT:
8# hit below waist: deals 1,5 ap, interrupt spell cast, and lowers target dmg by 30% for 5 sec.(cd 12 sec, range meele

=1= Change class: Mountainieer
DwarfHunter.jpg

Main Atribute: Intelect
Armor: Leather
Weapon: Guns, crossbows
Range: 500(shoot)

Spells:
1# Snipe: deals 3x ap and stun target for 2sec(interrupt spell) (cd. 30sec, 700yd range)
2# Beast friend: summon bear companion (tank, increased agro generating)
3# My aim shall not falter: increasy critt chance for 10% passive (scroll d4)
4# Volcano turret: placec turret that will shoot randomly enemys 1x ap evey 0.3 sec. last 20 sec (cd. 1min)

=2= Change class: Bloodthirster
dwarf_by_shonensan.jpg

Main Atribute: Strenght
Weapon: 2handed
Meele

Spells:
#1 Deadly slash: deal frontal aoe dmg dealing 1,5 ap (12 sec cd)
#2 Armor smash: deals 2x ap damge and recude target armor 0.5 x level for 10sec(cd 20 sec.)
#3 In blood...: auto attacks heals Bloodthirster for 5% damge deal and for 2,5% party in 200yd range (passive, d4 scroll)
#4 hot veins: while under 75% bloodhirster presence inreace teams morale, increasing thier damge by 5%, ressistance 5% and attack speed 5%, double for bloodthirster.

EVENTUAL BRaNCH INSTEAD OF MOUNTAINEER/BLOODTHISRSTER: ENGINIEER/SHAMAN

Last edited:
Level 3
i think introducing a dwarf would be a good idea and then prolly melee since we got 3 range 2 melee so it would kinda be balanced , i agree with tsumo mountainieer has too much of a hunter

Level 13
Yeah, tbh a mail based ranged class would be nice, something with 200-300 range and heavy damage. Have it take a few punches, build lots of agro, but kite/juke/disable when it needs to so it can't completely tank shit out.

I'm all for making use of the sniper sprite, but something that uses maces or hammers would be nice.

Level 8
I were thinking about enginier, as hunter is bow, nature skills based, so our dwarf is based on gun powder, aim, and some soldier training and science.

Level 17
I think a permanent companion isn't necessary for the sixth class. If anything, what this game lacks are stationary pets and short-lasting summons such as turrets, spirits, etc.

I may submit another hero idea based on this whole dwarven archetype but I do think that Zwieb wants some kind of alchemy involved with this class.

Level 13
The idea of a turret/totem was always good, i was fond of the shaman idea tbh, like Wolfe said, stationary summons are a good idea, single target turrets or a totem that debuffs units in an area.

Level 9
Nomad, Story and Statistics
All his/her life (Zweb can decide) he/she has been roaming the different countries learning different styles of combat, but he/she has favored summoning spirit, which aid him by tricking the enemy into them helping them but they actually do the opposite. His/her entire tribe was whipped out by the plague and comes to find a cure so others don't have to suffer like he/she has.

Weapons: Swords
Class Specific: Defender
Main Attribute: Strength
Class Changes: Dragoon or SpiritWalker

Dragoon
Continues the Nomads damage/off-tanking role and continues to use Defender. Will get a added boost to Strength and Agility.

or

SpiritWalker
Continues the debuffer role and summons spirits to increase his own abilities and decrease the enemies capabilities. Will get a boost to Intelligence and Strength. Uses Incense Burners to help commune with the spirits.

Miscellanious Weapons
Defender: A Blade that is designed for blocking and holding off incomming attacks more then true offhand Weapons but still adds more offensive capabilities then a normal Shield.

Incense Burners: Are trays that the SpiritWalker burns herbs in to come closer to the spriits he summons. incense Burners increase his spiritual capapbilties also known as spellpower but, can be used to also whack stuff over the head.

Spirits: Spirits debuff enemies, with some casting time required. If the target dies while having spirits "haunting" it they will move to the nearest target if any are available for the rest of the duration.

Skills
Northern Acid: The user summons an acid that eats at the enemy for (AttackpowerX1.25+spellpower) poison damage over 5 seconds but gives the enemy an immunity to the acid for 10 seconds afterwards. 10 Second Cooldown (initial)

Spirit of Anguish: Summons a spirit of anguish and anger that makes the enemy feel the mental pain of the caster decreasing their attack speed by 7% for 19.8 seconds. 20 Second Cooldown (initial)

Western Spirits: Decreases enemies armor by(spellpowerX.2+strengthX.1). Lasts for 10 seconds, with a 20 second cooldown. 250 gold.

Eastern Silence: The user speaks in a whisper that silences the target for 5 seconds, making them unable to cast spells. However, the enemy cannot be re-silenced for another 20 seconds. 10 second Cooldown. 250 gold.

Blunt Strike: Hits the enemey instantly over the head with your handle dealing (attackpowerX.5) damage and gives the enemy an added 10% to miss on an attack for 10 seconds. 20 second cooldown 250 gold.

No Remorse: When active, attackspeed is increased by 15% but halves armor. (toggle) 1000 gold.

Harmless Spirit: The caster summons a spirit that makes the caster seem harmless decreasing aggro produced by 10% for the next 30 seconds. 60 second cooldown. World Boss Drop

Tribal Wrath: Enchants the caster's weapon with the spirits of his/her dead tribe then smites the target for (attackpowerX2+spellpower) depleteing the target of all its mana for 5 seconds, but after the 5 seconds the target regains all lost mana. 100 second cooldown. Dungeon Boss Drop.

Dragoon:
Bladed Wall: When useing a Sword the Dragoon returns (agilityX.1) damage back to the atacker. Only works within melee range. (passive) 5000 gold.

Might: Gives the user 30% critical damage and 5% critical hit chance for 20 seconds. Cooldown 55 seconds. 7000 and 2 Mana Crystals

Powerful Sweep: The user slashes out with their weapon, with as much power as they can muster, hitting enemies in a 100 wide and 200 long Area of Effect infront of the user for (AttackpowerX2+agility). 25 second cooldown D4 boss drop

Dragon Heart: If the user falls below 50 health, the user regenerates 35% of the user's total Health. But the user takes 10% more damage and produces 30% more aggro for 10 seconds and Harmless Spirit cannot be activated while the debuff is present. Only Resets once you exit Combat. (toggle) High-Level World Boss Drop.

SpiritWalker:
Spiritual Communer: Increases duration of all spirits by (spellpowerX.2) seconds. (Passive) 5000 gold.

Spirit of Death: The caster summons a trickster spirit that follows the enemy and makes it so the enemey cannot be healed and takes (spellpowerX.08) more damage. The spirit will fade after 10 seconds. 60 second cooldown.

Tricksters: The caster summons a group of trickster spirits that cause the target to receive a 10% increase to attackpower, but takes 15% more damage for 20 seconds. Cooldown 35 seconds. D4 Boss drop

Forbidden Spirits: Immbolizes the target for 10 seconds, dealing (spellpowerX.2) every second. 40 second cooldown. High level World Boss Drop. (immoblization dosn't work on bosses)

Summing up the Details
The spirits take a small amount of time to cast but as a Spiritwalker they become useful assests to debuffing enemies. However the Dragoon makes little use of the spirits and focuses mainly on summing all the hope it can and to defeat as many enemies as it can. THe spirits are similiar to my older post's curses but they take longer to summon and cannot be debuffed.

Last edited:
Level 9
Hi, I got extremely bored, and like EXTREMELY..... so I decided to come and do this.... more for entertainment than anything else....zzzzzzzzzzz

Scout
{Dwarf}

BACKSTORY:
A simple, lowly Scout sent out to explore the other regions, only to find the plague drawer closer than ever, and teams up with a group of adventurers from a nearby tavern. Armed with his small knowledge of Dwarven technology, and fighting styles which is more than outsiders, he decides to use those skills to help find a cure to the plague. Every dwarf in the military was a scout at one point or another....

CLASS-UP:
The Scout has been long for far too long, so his commanders are worried and sends an experienced dwarf looking for him, which they meet up in Mytargas, and is told of the dire need to help the Humans and Elves.

The Scout is sent out to do, what else SCOUTING and scavenging for supplies, and to clear out a Denmother (powerful bear or wolf+cubs). When Scouting there should be an area with monsters in it (scouting part) which you need supplies (food to heal, and misc stuff to make traps) to defeat. The point being to trap the cubs (killing them) and then fight the Denmother, healing with your food. Once thats complete you head back to your guild master to complete the quest.

Class: Engineer

After completeing the quest you can choose to become an Engineer, learning different mechanics and techniques rather than just brute force, requireing high-intelligence to be effective, but you still remember how to use necessary force...

Class: Demolisher

After completeing the quest you can choose to become a Demolisher, learning how to effectivly use brute force to either weaken your foes, or to do heavy pay-loads of damage. They may not be as smart as Engineers but they aced all their tests (forcing a Engineer to do it for them no doubt) easily the brawns and not the what are they, oh yea the brains...

STATISTICS AND SKILLS:

Scout: The basic dwarf soldier, not yet proven himself brainy or brawny.

Base Attribute: Strength
Weapons: Axes, Swords, and 2H-Weapons
Miscellanious: Empowered Gems (to powerup mechanisms or oneself)
Armor Type: Mail

Engineer: An intellectual and "defined" Dwarf fighter that can come up with new tactics on the spot. Taking advantage of anything nearby to set up his mechanisms (otherwise known as skills) to help him defeat the enemey and get one step clsoer to the cure.

Miscellanious: Empowered Gems

Demolisher: The power behind every operation, the main strike force of the dwarfs, a powerful unstoppable force apt at crippling his foes. Since dwarfs may not be the biggest, why not break the enemies legs and bring them down to your height?

Miscellanious: Fallen Souls (orb like objects that make him stronger)

SKILLS:
[Scout/Initial] Heavy Slice: The user slashes at his target dealing {attackpowerX1.25} damage. Does double damage if used entering combat. 19 Second Cooldown.

[Scout/Initial] Combustion: The user packs a hallowed out object with flammable materials, ignites it, and throw it on the enemey dealing (intelligenceX4) over 15 Seconds. 1.5 Second Cast Time. 17 Second Cooldown.

[Scout/250G] Flee: The user flees gaining 20% MS and decreasing aggro every second that the user is not attacking while this is active. Lasts for 7 Seconds at max. 10 Mana Cost. 34 Second Cooldown.

[Scout/250G] Boast: The user boasts increasing his attackpower by 10% and his ego... which decreases his armor by 15% for 10 seconds. 6 Mana Cost. 10.5 Second Cooldown.

[Scout/250G] Scout: The Scout gains an increased sight radius and can warn of incomming danger's, increasing the groups evasion by 5%. Passive.

[Scout/1000G] Arrow Launcher: The user erects a tower that launches arrows to nearby enemies, dealing (intelligenceX.5) per arrow. Lasts for 15 Seconds. 10 Mana Cost. 35 Second Cooldown.

[Scout/World Drop] Ding, Idea!: Passive: Increases intelligence by 25%.

[Scout/Dungeon] Terrorize: The user frightens its foe, decreasing all aggro from it for 6 seconds, and weakening its attack and spellpower by 15%.

ENGINEER:

[5000G] Spiked Chains: The user chains the enemey to the ground, hurting the enemey for (intelligenceX.75) every second for 5 seconds, while being immobilized. 6 Mana Cost. 23 Second Cooldown.

[7000G 2MC] Flash Bomb: The user tosses a bomb at the target location dealing (intelligenceX.5) per target and causing a giant flash, decreasing their chance to hit by 10% for 15 seconds. 25 Second Cooldown. 7 Mana Cost.

[World-Boss] Land Mine: The user places a deadly mine on the ground waiting for an enemey to come near and set it off, dealing (intelligenceX7) to the target and (intelligenceX2) to all nearby enemies. 9 Mana Cost. 32 Second Cooldown.

[D4 Drop] Clockwork Fighter: The peak of engineering, a robat whom can attack and move on its own, only master Engineers are capable of such a feat. I don't know how to balance this so, this can be for zweb if he makes it.........

DEMOLISHER:

[5000G] Sunder Armor: The user swings with pure force, not for the fatal blow, but to destroy the targets armor reducing armor by (strengthX.15) for 15 seconds and dealing (strengthX2) damage. 2 Mana Cost. 15 Second Cooldown.

[7000G] Cripple: The user strikes the at either the arms or legs either decreasing attackpower by 15% for 8 seconds or immobilizes the target for 8 seconds. 45% of only one. 10% of both. 6 Mana Cost. 10 Second Cooldown.

[World-Boss] Critical Swing: The Demolisher builds up his strength and swings with all his might, hitting all enemies in a small radius for (strengthX1.5) and knocking them back. Double radius with a 2H Weapon. 7 Mana Cost. 20 Second Cooldown.

[D4 Drop] Blind Rage: The user goes into a blind rage losing all thought. Decreases intelligence to 0, decreases armor by 5, and gains (agility) damage. Toggle.

Last edited:
Level 9
yea I was coming up with this at like 1 AM.... thats the more tired part of me..lol apperarntly its also the funnier part of me. Also zweb, you might want to hear some of my current class name suggestions, I think they are amazing... most people on bnet agree... Vestra dosnt though =/

Level 8
extremaly similar to my idea of dwarf (few sites earlier)
just like some other posts not just ur'es Ihaz.

guys be more oryginal ;p

Level 9
@ hawajska: I looked through and I think the only tihng that it really has in common is being a dwarf.... mines more based off of engineering you had one or two bomb abilities and yours involved more gun and mine dosnt use guns at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.