• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas & Suggestions

Level 16
The boss fight in chapter 4 could be improved a bit. It is stupid how the NPC Dragon Slayers (DS) can die during the boss fight and then afterwards wake up and talk like nothing ever happens.

Alternatives:

1. When the DS are going to die, turn on the unkillable system and make them invulnerable. Then show a floating text saying something like "I am critically injured, I must leave now" then they will be teleported away. After the fight ends they will be teleported back to talk with Phodom and continue.
  2. When the DS are going to die, turn on the unkillable system and make them invulnerable. Play a shield effect on them and a floating text for Prospero with something like "Life Saver activated!". The rest is same as above.

Level 37
The boss fight in chapter 4 could be improved a bit. It is stupid how the NPC Dragon Slayers (DS) can die during the boss fight and then afterwards wake up and talk like nothing ever happens.
It is the easiest thing to do.

I've build the campaign in a way I like to separate the gameplay and storyline. I know it's not a good way but it's now too late to change it. I mean, if we go by your logic, I would have to remove the lives and think something else. That I won't do as the campaign becomes too hard.