• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Invisible Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello there,

As many of you have seen I've added a system that allows you to detect invisible units. However, this was hastily done and there isn't much to be seen.

I'm gonna create an optional quest for chapter 7 about this, but after that I've run out of ideas.

So now, do you have ideas to improve this idea?

Level 5
I suggest a Fradz only quest , he must find his long last friend in the market .
The backstory of his friend can be like this :When Fradz was rejected by most people around him when he was young due to his mental sickness , a girl name Jina still befriended with Fradz and stayed with him till the day he left to become a dragonslayer. It was said she later joined a thief guild and now she has decided to leave the guild due to it's harsh and cruel ways of killing the innocent . However leaving the guild isnt that simple . The guild leader has sent assassins after Jina to collect her corpse . Fradz must find the assassins in order to save his childhood friend.
Quest goes like this . The assassins are invisible and are located in four locations of the big map . However Jina managed to track down one of her persuaders . (Fradz must now buy the dust of appearance to reveal the assassin in that arena that Jina told him) .After finding and killing the first assassin. A clue will be handed to Fradz about the close location to the second assassin and repeat the steps until all four assassins are dead. The guild leader appears in the battle arena and challenges Fradz to a one on one fight .
This quest can create a love interest for Fradz .He stops finding woman all over the world for empty pleasure and finally he found his true love.
*Some note .
1)When the quest starts . A timer will appear on the top left of the screen , if Fradz didnt manage to find all four assassins before the time expires , Jina dies.
2)The location of the assassin will be pinged repeatedly on the map , Fradz must buy dust of appearance and spot the assassin hiding in that arena.
3)The guild Boss has perma-invis therefore dust is also needed for this fight . He can hit Fradz without being revealed or you (Aeroblyctos) can make the boss deals extra damage while undetected. This really forces the player to constantly buy dust of appearance.
4)Of course since its a pretty hard mission . The reward must be great.
Thats my idea . Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.