• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icy Draenor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: StoPCampinGn00b
Draenor got touched by a spell that changed it as an icy planet with new borned life (water).
This is a scenario for 2 players but when i say scenario, it is a kind of altered map too.
A team play the brown orcs and the lost one, the other the humans and the night elfes, the food limit is 200 so you can fully play the two factions.
If i say that it is a scenario it is because you have to fight a lot of monsters that are now lost after draenor's changements. You have to fight them all, tto get the gold mines to finally fight the other team. It is long to do all the way so don't be surprised if the fight against the enemie is long to come. I wanted it to be "role-play" so like it would have to be, draenor is full of monsters and to destroy another's faction is hard.

To play the map as i made it, pick the orcs if you are player 1 and pick the humans if you are player 2 but of course, i let you choose^^
Credits: I thanks:
-FrIkY for his archemond's skin and his brown orcs' skins and icons
-Ultimata for his northrend human building models and icons
-Ampharos_222 for his Arthas' skin
-Daenar7 for all his runic skin(paladin, mountain king, milicien, paysant, spell breaker)
-Frankster for his IceCrownOverlord's model
-Ujimasa Hojo for his lost ones' models(farm and lounge)

Keywords:
Brown orcs, draneor, Northrend, Humans, Night elfes, Lost ones
Contents

Icy Draenor (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: StoPCampinGn00b Icy Draenor by Cesclame RATINGS Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 5/30 Terrain & Scenery: 3/20 Total Score: 8/50 Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 47+ 4 Stars: 40-47 3 Stars: 25-39 2 Stars: 10-24 1 Stars: 1-9...

M

[TD]
Moderator:
StoPCampinGn00b
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
Icy Draenor
by Cesclame
navbits_start.gif
RATINGS

[COLOR=white

[COLOR=white

Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 5/30
Terrain & Scenery: 3/20
Total Score: 8/50

Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 47+
4 Stars: 40-47
3 Stars: 25-39
2 Stars: 10-24
1 Stars: 1-9

navbits_start.gif
CRITIQUE
Gameplay:
Since there were no quests, I didn't really understand what to do. Turns out this map is just melee using Draenei and also the regular orc techtree with skins and extremely cheap prices for dragons. This is not the way to make a map, it just doesn't make any sense. Creeps in the base at the start, creeps everywhere. It isn't an RPG either.

5/30
Terrain & Aesthetics:
I understand that it's supposed to be frozen draenor, but it looks nothing like it. It's 90% snow and water, with trees and a few outland spires. It would be a great idea to take a look at recent approved maps or blizzard maps for inspiration on how to terrain and decorate the map.

3/20
navbits_start.gif
VERDICT
The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules that apply to the map type.
- No quests log
- No screenshots
- Not enough quality (Terrain and gameplay)
- Map rejected because of these reasons
navbits_start.gif
NOTES
Please don't get offended because of the low rate, I suggest you read tutorials on how to make a good map for it's genre. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.

[tr]
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
[/TD]
[/TD] [/TD][/tr]

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

This map need a lot of work.

Level 32
Review finished.

[TD]
Moderator:
StoPCampinGn00b
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
Icy Draenor
by Cesclame
navbits_start.gif
RATINGS

Scores

Explanation

Gameplay: 5/30
Terrain & Scenery: 3/20
Total Score: 8/50

5 Stars: 47+
4 Stars: 40-47
3 Stars: 25-39
2 Stars: 10-24
1 Stars: 1-9

navbits_start.gif
CRITIQUE
Gameplay:
Since there were no quests, I didn't really understand what to do. Turns out this map is just melee using Draenei and also the regular orc techtree with skins and extremely cheap prices for dragons. This is not the way to make a map, it just doesn't make any sense. Creeps in the base at the start, creeps everywhere. It isn't an RPG either.

5/30
Terrain & Aesthetics:
I understand that it's supposed to be frozen draenor, but it looks nothing like it. It's 90% snow and water, with trees and a few outland spires. It would be a great idea to take a look at recent approved maps or blizzard maps for inspiration on how to terrain and decorate the map.

3/20
navbits_start.gif
VERDICT
The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules that apply to the map type.
- No quests log
- No screenshots
- Not enough quality (Terrain and gameplay)
- Map rejected because of these reasons
navbits_start.gif
NOTES
Please don't get offended because of the low rate, I suggest you read tutorials on how to make a good map for it's genre. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.

[tr]
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
[/TD]
[/TD] [/TD][/tr]