• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Request's (Wc3: Farmville)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hey, I'm in need of a few icon's for my map Wc3: Farmville (Farmvill for Wc3). This list will be updated whenever I need some more Icon's.

+Rep and Cred's

Icon's Needed:

Tomato growing in the ground
Cabbage growing in the ground
A plot of soil

Please rip them directly off farmville if possible. (I'm trying to get them to look the same as the real farmville)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
you could use the original ones if you want. just make yourself a facebook account if you havent got one yet, play farmville and make a screenshot (Print Screen button on keyboard). then open up paint or some other picture editor you like, paste the screenshot there and crop the unnecessary things away (leaving the icon you require). then save it as a jpg or bmp (i think there isnt much difference) and launch button manager. open up your freshly made screenshot image and use the "fit to size 64x64" from tools submenu if you need to. then add borders and save the icon (.blp).

alternatively, if you want custom made w3 icons in this thread and my post is really useless, then good luck to your request! ^^

Level 14
You have to hold Ctrl and press Print Screen Sys Rq.
well that would take a screenshot of the current window only. there isnt much difference when youre going to crop it anyway whether there is a taskbar at the bottom or not.

But it wouldn't fit the Warcraft style.
yes ofc. i made the suggestion in case yayoi wants the game to be in the original farmville style :) if not then yes my post is unnecessary and someone will have to make some icons.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Thx for the icon's! Crossing them off the list now.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Nice, thx for the 2 icon's, you don't half-to visitor message every time i just check and hit control panel and it shows me that you posted here.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Ok im finally back to working on the map, thx for all the icon's that were submitted while i was away. Updating main post & giving rep now.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Thx for the icon's, importing them now.
(I'll +rep when I can, says to spread it around first.)

----Updating above list with more needed icon's.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

=) thx a ton DEMIGOD, V2.0 should be quite an improvement from the last version of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.