• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I will make terrain for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need terrain for your rpg?

If you need terrain for your map size up to 160x160 post message here and i will make you terrain for about 1 week. One thing what i want from you is credit in your map, to info me when you post it and if is possible small +rep for my work.

I am not making terrain for meele maps. It can be useful to show me picture or give as many information how you want to your map look like.

Okey i have made change here, i can make maps up to 160x160 size and i will use import in it if you want.

When I finish map for you i will add and list of names for credits for players who have made imported things. You can expect to i will do best from my self to make map best possible, in my work on terrains I like to make many details and do everything perfect to look very nice to any eye.

Here is link to see few pictures of my terrains( i will upload much more soon) http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/216214-albums5478.html

Be free and post message here if you want any type(except meele) of terrain to be made for you. I am ready for any co-operation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.