• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some terrain for a new map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea for a game which will be known as "Age of Generals" but I have to have terrain first. I'm not a very good terrain so I was wondering if someone could map out a terrain for me. Now I'm not going into detail about my idea but I want specific terrain for each race which will be based on races in the actual wc3(this is a misleading statement as it does not specify the meaning of races in this map and it's probably not what you think).
If you wish to make the map and start the terrain(you don't have to do anything else just make the terrain and props) please post or PM me saying you will. Give me the map when you are done. I will give +rep to anyone who can make me an efficient terrain + credit and a spot on the dev team. Follow the directions below in order to make my idea a reality.

Your mission should you choose to accept it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to be specific I want the map to have these qualities. First either name it "age of generals" or "terrain_template_generals" or something similar.
I would also like these terrain elements in my game if possible

human base-townlike terrain, village & lorderaen props and doodads

gnoll base- wooded area with loose unconnected trees and a couple clearings, pine-like trees, woody environment props

murloc base-sandy beach on the shoreline, trash-like props(sorta like a joke)

elven base-forest or thick grass terrain, magical/ancient looking props, thick ashenvale trees with pathways in and out of area

orc base-rough barren terrain, tree stumps rather than trees, destroyed human settlements(add fire), corpses and the like

Zombie base-Blighted area, corpses and the like, graveyards(a lot)

Animal Keeper base-lots of critters, wide open grassy plains, many lakes

dwarf base-Icy terrain, lots of caves, many steep inclines, ancient artifacts/treasure piles and other similar props

Dragonkin base-Fire/ice effects, Barren terrain/dungeon terrain, ancient "horded" artifacts, mushroom trees

Giant base-Many cliffs surrounding designated base area, ashenvale terrain with no trees, near to beach

Add some extra space for anything special I want to add.
Make the map size as big as you need to get everything in there

Thank you in advance for attempting to make me a terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.