• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i think we are forgeting someone

Do you think Gnomes shoould have thier own model file?

• Maybe so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I think we are forgeting the little poeple yes littler the goblins or dwarves but they are bigger then ants you have to give them that much yes ladies and gents i am talking about GNOMES i think we should have a file for are little people in the models section because now adays they are growing population and more and more people are makeing models on gnomes so we should consider on making a seperate model file for them all the other races have them and we cant just forget the little poeple am i right if so say yes if not say no and plz tell me why thank you for you cooperation.

Level 12
Astronaut said:
with will everything is possible.
while we're at it add a wormskull section please

Wormskull, I am d@** well tired of you. Tell me, how long are you on WC3C? Probably the whole day. You sound like one of those high school dropouts. Get a dumb life. I'm sick and tired of your immaturity to come back here and spam with the **@ppiest things ever. In fact, I'm not giving a **** about your past. You think you can achieve respect? Well then, here's your first one: GET OFF THE INTERNET!!!

That settles something hopefully. I didn't want to pm him since I figured a lot of people realize how Wormskull is the best example of immaturity.

Level 5
SeaGull1723 said:
Astronaut said:
with will everything is possible.
while we're at it add a wormskull section please

Wormskull, I am d@** well tired of you. Tell me, how long are you on WC3C? Probably the whole day. You sound like one of those high school dropouts. Get a dumb life. I'm sick and tired of your immaturity to come back here and spam with the **@ppiest things ever. In fact, I'm not giving a **** about your past. You think you can achieve respect? Well then, here's your first one: GET OFF THE INTERNET!!!

That settles something hopefully. I didn't want to pm him since I figured a lot of people realize how Wormskull is the best example of immaturity.

LOL, ROFL, i love cynical people.

WELL, thank you wormy, for showing us how NOT to be.

i hope i never become you, although some people already consider me as one of them immature people.

Status
Not open for further replies.