• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Do Terrain, Ideas, Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi hi!

Okay I have a BIG BIG BIG Order!!! (Not really)

Okay well to start off I would classify myself a "okay" terrainer.
But I wanna see what real pro can do! So when you got time just pm me and I will get into way way more detail :) Thanks!!!

Level 9
I am working on a RPG style game that only i have een working on for the past couple of months. It needs alot of work and i need some help. If you are interested please pm me.

Level 4
Hey im sorry I asked for something but never replied... I either forgot or didnt have time = / For now I do not need anything but if you would like to send me some pics of the terrains you have done before I would like that :smile:

Sorry for the inconvience.

Level 15
well world if you still are doing terrains i need a small terrain.
tileset sunken ruins.
outside limits of a naga city. while a bit of tropical island chains on the outside. the outer city limits can have ankle high water. but dont worry bout the castle i will be doing that. i need it on about hmm not sure but it will be put into my rpg. i think 64x64 is good.

Level 15
hmm how bout i send you the map and you can terrain the part i need will be easier for both of us. O wait you already got the newest version of it so you can terrain that. its the unterrained part on the far left. there is no ocean i know it doesnt blend together but i picked a pretty small map size to begin with :/. but yes you can use anything you think is appropriate according to imports as long as they arent to large in file size. i already have some stuff imported into the map just not attacked to a object. take as long as wish on it i prefer quality :)

Status
Not open for further replies.