• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need someone to do GUI Triggering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Sapprine.
I'm a map-, gameplay-, ability- and terrain -designer. I'm also a start-up writer, HD Modeler, Texture editor, got some voice acting capabilities and I've got many ideas that I'm eager to work on.

However, I have a problem... ADHD :(

Although I can spend hours working on terrain, custom abilities, models, textures and stories... Whenever I get to the triggering, my tempo and motivation drops, I get easily distracted and even tho a map is like 75% toward completion, I run stuck and never finish it.

It's not a skill issue, I know how to trigger. I can make good cinematics (although not skippable), I can kinda make quests work, make my own custom abilities using triggers, ect. But I just don't have the concentration. It's just not my thing. I enjoy doing everything else, stuff I'm good at.

If anyone is interested, I'll gladly show you all my ideas, my terrain and my current plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.