• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arachnidphobia: Looking for someone to do triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello!

My name is Mike, and I'm a Level Designer/Terrainer. I'm currently working on a unique hunter/hunted style map called Arachnidphobia. My goal is to push for a completed and testable first version of the map by mid-September, but I need the help of someone who is skilled at creating triggers.

I'm looking for someone who can create triggers (JASS or GUI) according to written descriptions, which I provide in the trigger comments section. I realize this doesn't leave a whole lot of room for creativity, but the reason for this is because I want to get a working prototype up ASAP. There'll be plenty of room for collaboration and critiques during the stages following the initial testing and launch of the map.

Thanks!

Level 3
hmm
if you could send me over a copy of the map with some triggers in it i could see if i could give you a hand with a few
could do with the practice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.