• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting Triggerer & Terrainer for ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone, i'm in need of a triggerer and a terrainer for my new ORPG map, The Portal of Lineage (name subject to change). I need a terrainer who can work well with swamps, barren lands, and forests, using whatever tileset needed. I have another terrainer who is willing to finish the terraining job because he doesn't have much time right now, so the new terrainer would only need to do the basic towns and in between them with bland detail (if wanted). And i need a new triggerer to help do spells and all the triggers on the map, there may be another person to help with this job also. Please respond here or email me at [email protected], Thanks for your time,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.