• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Do Terrain, Ideas, Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I might need your help, for basic triggers (Like follows, special actions/event, adding spells and removing without leaks and lag).

Also i might need your help with some terrain, check out the signature for more map information.

Also, ideas for hero spells is something everyone want to have, i allready have two idea-spammers but, if you can answer when i asked it would be awesome.

Hope we can work together in a possitive way.

Level 6
can you do a terrain for me? i'd like it to be 128x128. the story is that the well of eternity(or whats left of it) exploded(again), cracking azeroth's landmasses into pieces(again). so basically something like small, scattered islands of some sort of barren terrain type.

Level 6
style. hmmm. well basically, try to create the impression that the landmasses got blasted into pieces.

Level 6
lets see...
1: fine
2: if you finish it within next week, ill be happy
3+4+5: just stick to what i already told you. thatll be fine.

Level 9
you can really handle all those "requests"?
I would need some help with somethin` but even i don't belive you can actually do so many things in such little time.

When you`ll have more free time maybe.

Level 9
3 of you!?...i see. Well i`m having a break with the map so i guess i`ll continue it when you`ll be ready. Please PM me when you have ENOUGH time. :)
Have a great day.

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

Hey I just started on Deus. It's my first map and I have little to no experience on terraining. Do you do magical fortress/temple environments?

Level 4
I wanna make RPG. I know what i want to see at the end but searching for crew to do it. I specialized on triggers, my computer is slow to making units or items (2 minutes to change name!) and i cant draw good terrains. But i need really beautiful landscapes and more. So if you can help in any what i have named post it here please. At least dont look at my thread. I have new idea :).

Level 7
Hey my friend...
I have cancelled my AOS project, so i think i will not use the terrain i asked you for help anymore...so you just can discard it....

And if you have free time, may i ask you to make me an other terrain?
-It's an AOS, so there are too base, and three lanes
-It's a somehow fast-paced game (like DDAY) so i need just a medium size (about 128X 128)
-But between lanes make some small ways and hideouts.
-I love the village or Ashenvale tileset..
-You can use whatever custom doodads (I prefer a realistic terrain)..I think custom trees are good.

-Thanks in advance...Hope you can help =)

Level 7
Yahoo, this is good news, thanks very much..
Well, just bases, lanes and doodads...Takes it easy and Do it the way you like. i am not hurry but i think this would be a large project..credit is of course, thanks again =))

Status
Not open for further replies.