• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hussar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I always wanted make a gay model. First I though of some gay pirates with gay fencing animations, but fortunately I got a better idea. It is supposed to be a polish hussar or whatever. Also with this model I am approaching modeler hall of fame. I based this on my older model, which was based on archmage. Yes I know it has no gay flag at the end of the spear, because gay VA tools won't work properly and I dont' feel to animate it manually, especially with so many animations :/

And don't bitch about portrait, I can assure it that it's fine as is, I don't care much about portrait anyway.

Keywords:
horse, winged, hussar, lancer, gay
Contents

Hussar (Model)

Hussar (Model)

Reviews
02:01, 26th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: UV on the shoulders need a little work. that ... thing on his face is floating on the tip of his nose and paper white. spear stabbing horse's neck in stand, attack looks twitchy ingame.... horses hind legs on...

M

02:01, 26th Mar 2011
anarchianbedlam: UV on the shoulders need a little work. that ... thing on his face is floating on the tip of his nose and paper white. spear stabbing horse's neck in stand, attack looks twitchy ingame.... horses hind legs on death anim.... oragami. and change the model name from gaylancer. its a fine model, just needs more polish.

EDIT: Horselegs. faceplate. attack anim.

EY! YO! COPERNICUS!
MODEL NAME. DESCRIPTION. CHANGE IT.
Im not going to ask you to remove the "gay" stuff again. capiche?

Level 18
What a coincidence ! U know , yesterday i had saw some cavalry gallery of medieval ...And I was very very interesting at the winged hussar ... and i throught i would make this model in some time ... Then today i see this model !!!!!! This is incredible!!!!! and u done it perfectly ~ good job ! I voted it and gave u 5/5

1. Shoulderpads are supposed to be pale grey
2. Mask is not floating
3. I thought it was not noticeable in game, okay maybe I will fix it
4. I don't see any problem with attack animation
5. Death animation is exactly same as archmage's
6. But I renamed the model, thats only a secondary name I don't know how to rid of
7. There is no more polish wc3 model than this anywhere, really

Level 15
Oh those polish guys, adding wings on your armor does not make your mount go any faster is what i would like to say but i am afraid some people might take it the wrong way :)

oh, c'mon. next thing you'll say will be that red cars aren't faster than non-red?

Level 12
Oh those polish guys, adding wings on your armor does not make your mount go any faster is what i would like to say but i am afraid some people might take it the wrong way :)

We didn't use them to be faster or something.
Those feathers attached to the wings during the charge made a strange sound that frightened enemy horses.

btw. Why do you have so many curses in tags?
pierdolona(fucked), ciota(pussy), pedalska(gayish),gay

Shame on you Mechanical Man
I'm from Poland and i hardly undesrtand anything in your signature.
Insulting other countries (in such a stupid way) is so immature.