• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hunter's Hall and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Hunter's Hall and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Hunter's Hall (Optimized) Info:

• Fixed some of the minor holes.

• Uploaded.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to fix a bug.

Hall of Nightmares Info:
  • Created a corrupted version.
  • If you want to use this model, you also have to import the Corrupted Night Elf Birth model along with its textures. After importing, make sure to tick "Use custom path" and then delete the "war3mapImported\" portion.

• Uploaded.

Hunter's Hall (Alternate) Info:
  • Created a blue roof version of the Hunter's Hall.

• Uploaded.

Hunter's Hall (Elf) Info:
  • Created a High Elven version of the Hunter's Hall.

• Fixed a particle appearance during decay.

Hunter's Hall (Forsaken) Info:
  • Created a version of the Hunter's Hall for the Forsaken.

• Fixed some of the minor holes.

Keywords:
Armor, Lodge, Lumber, Upgrade, Weapon

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Hall of Nightmares (Model)

Hunter's Hall (Alternate) (Model)

Hunter's Hall (Forsaken) (Model)

Hunter's Hall (Forsaken) Button (Icon)

Hunter's Hall (High Elf) (Model)

Hunter's Hall (High Elf) Button (Icon)

Hunter's Hall (Optimized) (Model)

Night Elf Birth (Corrupted) (Model)

Reviews
I3lackDeath ApprovedDate: 2013/Apr/08 21:24:32 Reasons:Corresponding resource approved. [TR]Staff Contact Submission Rules
14:54, 23rd Jan 2014 Kwaliti: Useful. 17:24, 23rd Jan 2014 Deolrin: Added rating.

M

I3lackDeath

Approved
[tr]
Date:
2013/Apr/08 21:24:32
Reasons:
Corresponding resource approved.​

Staff Contact

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I think it could do without the "horns" on the roof. Make it so that it matches the "human" buildings. You already edited the model, doing this wouldn't be that hard.
Yeah, I kinda agree with that. It's a particularly "Night Elven" style of construction that doesn't seem to fit well with the Human-esque Forsaken. Any thoughts?

Level 60
I have a problem in removing the "horns" because I end up with a "hole".

Awesome. Does this mean you're gong to do a Forsaken pack together with a new set of maps with Forsaken in it?

The Forsaken Building pack is put on hold at the moment. I already have a rough sketch of the Crypt, Slaughterhouse, and Altar at the back of my mind. Hopefully, I'd be able to work on them as soon as possible but it won't be as fast as the release of my previous models.

As for any new map series, I do have something at the back of my head but it does not involve the Forsaken.