• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Frozen Halls [and derivatives]

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
This is the model of the Frozen Halls from the Heaven's Fall mod.
In particular, it contains proper animations for using as a 3-tiered custom Town Hall.
Today I was toying with it and tried making a derivative model that does not use custom textures. I think that years ago when I created this model, I never tried that, because I had prepared the custom textures first. But, since all the textures are based on in-game Warcraft III textures, the model actually can be used with in-game textures as an Undead Hall of sorts, so I will attach the Undead Halls version that contains no custom textures as well.

Edit: I also went ahead and uploaded a 2015 remake of the model made using the Matrix Eater toolset, under the title "Frozen Halls 2015". It is a separate design for basically the same concept.

(The original asset was created circa 2008 based on the date modified of my original WIPs)

Edit 2:
I uploaded FBirth and FBirth2015, which are the animations intended to be used for the birth of the building. Either one of them should work with these models if you import it to the path "SharedModels\FBirth.mdx", although because both models look for that path, you need to edit the model(s) if you want to have both models independently with both birth models all together in your map.
Previews
Contents

BTNFrozenHalls (Icon)

BTNFrozenHalls2015 (Icon)

BTNFrozenHalls2015Tier2 (Icon)

BTNFrozenHalls2015Tier3 (Icon)

BTNFrozenHallsTier2 (Icon)

BTNFrozenHallsTier3 (Icon)

FBirth (Model)

FBirth 2015 (Model)

Frozen Halls (Model)

Frozen Halls 2015 (Model)

Undead Hall (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
I found some problems with your models. Please include in-game screenshots (for all your buildings). Some attachment points can be moved in better positions (Rally point, Sprite points). Your texture paths are really mixed, I suggest changing them...

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
I found some problems with your models.
  • Please include in-game screenshots (for all your buildings).
  • Some attachment points can be moved in better positions (Rally point, Sprite points).
  • Your texture paths are really mixed, I suggest changing them into a similar format for ease of usage.
  • Some other issues can be checked through Hive's Sanity Tester.

Last edited: