• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Human Vs Mannoroth V1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is just a game for satisfation for people that got stressed this game is for you since the op thing is for crazyness so you feel really satisfied of the game so the game is not for a challange its more for fun
so do not comment "owh its too op mannoroth is so weak"
also this is the last version of this game.
Contents

Human Vs Mannoroth V1.2 (Map)

Level 8
I'd consider taking a look at the link I provided below. The map, at its current state, is nowhere near meeting the requirements stated in the submission rules. At this stage, all I can say is that you should work a bit more on explaining what the point of your map is. Right now, even though I've finished the map, I fail to understand what the goal of the map was. With proper description, users might understand what you're trying to achieve and therefore, provide useful feedback on how to fix your work.

Please try to adhere to all the requirements mentioned in the Map Submission Rules before you upload any resource next time.

Level 3
I'd consider taking a look at the link I provided below. The map, at its current state, is nowhere near meeting the requirements stated in the submission rules. At this stage, all I can say is that you should work a bit more on explaining what the point of your map is. Right now, even though I've finished the map, I fail to understand what the goal of the map was. With proper description, users might understand what you're trying to achieve and therefore, provide useful feedback on how to fix your work.

Please try to adhere to all the requirements mentioned in the Map Submission Rules before you upload any resource next time.
i think i already explain the whole game
so the game is for fun if you have bad days