• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heaven vs Hell v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Magnet199
Heaven vs Hell RTS v1.2
2 vs 2

This map has 2 sides, Heaven and Hell, when these 2 sides disagree to the point of no peaceful decision, war breaks lose.
You choose a side ingame, it's a Real time strategy map, you build a base, train units, research upgrades then crush your enemies.

- Gameplay is pretty fast.
- Outland Tileset
- There is a total of 14 unit for Heaven and 14 units for Hell.
- The objective of the game is to destroy the oppoising team.
- All buildings and units have hotkeys.
- Make sure you build a Soul Nest before you start building more workers.
- Worker Souls (Wisps) do NOT disappear when they build structures.
- AI is supported, they play as the elemental race, which only AI can be. (best set to Normal)
- If you find any bugs or balance problems please post here.

I do NOT take credit for any of the models or icons.

TtoR team and Rightfield
General Frank
Pyramidhe@d
expresso
Arch Angel
s4nji
Hanza-Ru
JetFangInferno
Ampharos_222
HappyTauren
MasterHaosis
Suselishe
Gottfrei
Dionesiist
D.O.G.
levigeorge1617
JetFangInferno
Ampharos_222
shamanyouranus
wingednosering
Mephestrial
Tranquil
Mephestrial
Dan van Ohllus
Alastor
Thrikodius
ike_ike
Mr. Bob
skrab
Skizzik
Carrington2k
Mechanical Man

NOTE!!! If you find a model, Icon or effect that you made and you are not in this list, let me know, i'll add you right away.

- Calvary Station/Stableyard has been given some upgrades.
- AI now starts with less souls.
- Replaced Calvary Station model.

New Abilities:

Cloak - Allows the Spline Knight to go invisible for 12 seconds.

Ensnare - Allows the Royal Guard Rider to Stop the movement of any unit for 8 seconds.

New Upgrades include:

Angelic Strength - Increases the rengeration rate of angels and archangels by 0.75%.

Demonic Strength - Increases the rengeration rate of demons and archdemons by 0.75%.

War Training - Increases maximum health by 100 and movement speed of Swordsman Rider and Royal Guard Rider.

War Training (Hell version) - Increases maximum health by 180 and movement speed of Bloodfiend Riders.

Keywords:
Heaven vs Hell v1.2, psychodablo, outland, RTS, real, time, strategy, killing, tech, teir, elementals, AI, Support, 2v2, heaven, vs, hell, v1.2
Contents

Heaven vs Hell v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
09:32, 13th Sep 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 6
hmmm, map seems interesting, going to test :)

EDIT: Ehem, tested the map, here is what i got:

The Bad Stuff:
- Towers not all the same attack? WTF :S so i can just take the strongest race towers
- ^ and towers are no use anyways, balanced attack with very low hp :S
- game goes fast no problem, but dont you think the AI is just WTF money they get? i got 4 soul nest and i try my best to get an army, and him, with one gets even more then what i get -_-
- Some units/building have big/small selection/collision, please fix that
- units are not balanced, just like you said, but thats the most important thing in maps.....Balancing!

The Good Stuff:
- the terrain is not bad for an outland
- models are just so EPIC :D
- new idea :)
- i like fast games (^^)
- the tiers are not bad :)
- balanced gold mine for both teams :D

Suggestions:
- hurry up with the upgrades for the cavalry
- balance out the units please
- increase the towers hp dramatically

Note:
map is good, didnt expect it from the discription, please improve the discription with BB Codes, (LightBolt will show you the BB codes link in couple of hours :p) i really liked the map, but i have one question, this map really looked like FFA, becuase you can choose if you want to be heaven or hell, well im just saying :) and one more thing, if your map is not completed, please do before posting it here, espacialy when its about balancing, or els people will eat you up and reject your map :p

map is good:
Rate: 3/5 (until balanced) [until next update]
Rep: 1+ (for making the map :D)
Vote: - (cant yet)

Keep up the good work pal, dont stop and this would be even better :)

Last edited:
Level 4
I understand were your coming from but the thing is the elemental team is ment to be more powerful because they have a total of about 6 - 7 units, its only for AI, ive weaken the elementals before i released this. They are possible to beat its not to difficult once you know what units to use (i recommend to build 1 tower as soon as possible), but the AI is more of a filler when you have no players, the balancing comes from Heaven vs Hell, the AI is ment to put you at a disanvantage, to increase the difficulty. :)

Level 6
aha, i see, yeah i think i can get used to it :p but still heaven are stronger then hell XD imo
i think the only problem here is balancing now :) work on that quickly and also work on your description, it will help people to play your map ;)

Level 4
Heaven units deal more damage but cost more, Hell units have faster attack speed and cost less but are weaker. It's really difficult for me to test a map between Heaven and Hell when i have no player to play with. XD The Map is almost fully balanced but to get that feel of total fairness i need you guys to tell me what you think is cheap or fair.

Map must be balanced and improved.
For example, town hall must be placed near gold mine so it entangle it instantly, I spent like 350 gold on start and become pwned really fast.

Improve attack and such upgrades are useless, Archangel has 100 damage, and improve add 2 more points each time :sad:
Why not to add 10 to him?

Some building models don't make sense?

Hell has water elemental models and that imported metal thing for units...
At least recolor them, set color to 255 red 0 blue 0 green, they will look like blood.

Terrain look horrible honestly, I expected some darkness or whatever, eternal plane.
Terrain also don't have some strategic points, I easily captured like 3 gold mines and gathered gold really fast.

Sorry but those errors must go.

Level 4
Map must be balanced and improved.
For example, town hall must be placed near gold mine so it entangle it instantly, I spent like 350 gold on start and become pwned really fast.

Improve attack and such upgrades are useless, Archangel has 100 damage, and improve add 2 more points each time :sad:
Why not to add 10 to him?

Some building models don't make sense?

Hell has water elemental models and that imported metal thing for units...
At least recolor them, set color to 255 red 0 blue 0 green, they will look like blood.

Terrain look horrible honestly, I expected some darkness or whatever, eternal plane.
Terrain also don't have some strategic points, I easily captured like 3 gold mines and gathered gold really fast.

Sorry but those errors must go.

It's not ment to have town hall near goldmine to entangle it, also the gold mines are place at balanced spots, do note that testing this map with AI, will not give the results nessecary to fix the map, you need to play with someone because the game was designed to play as Heaven or Hell not elemental, I just added the elementals as a challenge when you have no human players around.

I'll see what I can do about the colours and about the upgrades, I will also see if I can make the terrian more appealing.