• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defeat Mannoroth

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sorry, my animations are somewhat weak.
But I would very much like if you need someone advised me new things and so on.
My email: [email protected]

Info:
Orc bul'kathos went to kill the demon Mannoroth, who has long been enslaved their race.
Finally, with mutated Taur with a demon defeated Mannoroth and liberate their race.

CREDIT
Arcidemon (Animation, map)
Frankster (Taur model)
Contents

Defeat Mannoroth (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/22 13:08:37 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Rep Received: 0Reasons: Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials Other: Check out the models section for custom...

M

hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/22 13:08:37
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials

Other:
Check out the models section for custom models made by the community: Models Section
Check out the skins section for custom skins made by the community: Skins Section
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out this section if you have requests for models, skins, ... : Requests Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment: Story-wise nothing original, a very, very short cinematic, the dialogue is horrifyingly bad and not really orcish and the orc leader doesn't sound very wise.
The camera work isn't good either, you should move it around the whole time, shake it at times and don't use lock camera at the scene where they're retreating, and move the units properly, not like how they are now, walking into each other, all messy.
The terrain is also very empty, barely any terrain tile variation, quite flat and don't spam volcanoes, lightning strikes, etc.
The combat scenes are very boring, no slow-motion or anything and random special effects aren't always cool looking.

Credit the user that made the taur model and you'll get a review from me tomorrow.

edit:

Story-wise nothing original, a very, very short cinematic, the dialogue is horrifyingly bad and not really orcish and the orc leader doesn't sound very wise.
The camera work isn't good either, you should move it around the whole time, shake it at times and don't use lock camera at the scene where they're retreating, and move the units properly, not like how they are now, walking into each other, all messy.
The terrain is also very empty, barely any terrain tile variation, quite flat and don't spam volcanoes, lightning strikes, etc.
The combat scenes are very boring, no slow-motion or anything and random special effects aren't always cool looking.

Rating: 1/5

Check out some tutorials first.

Last edited: