• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defeat Sephiroth

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map i made is to train the units and defeat Sephiroth in under 10 minutes. Also if your playing one player game turn off the other users so that they wont be in the way.

Keywords:
Captain, Sephiroth, Murlocs, Giants
Contents

Defeat Sephiroth (Map)

Reviews
12:20, 18th Jul 2009 Linaze: The quality of this map isn't good enough. You should also take some time to read trough the submission rules before uploading your next map.

M

12:20, 18th Jul 2009
Linaze: The quality of this map isn't good enough. You should also take some time to read trough the submission rules before uploading your next map.

Level 6
Whoah! This map ''suka''! Well not a lot of effort putted on it or maybe yes but I see that you don't have a lot of experience in map making. Try some map making without uploading them here or just open maps (that aren't protected) and watch triggers and the complexity.

Have fun, try also varying game cause always playing the same game is boring (try combat arms:eek:ff-topic)

Level 1
Spelling & Grammar:
The on-hive as well as in-game sentences has both spelling as well as grammar mistakes. For example before & destroys are spelled incorrectly in map selection menu inside the game. You should correct these things.

Category:
The category isn't melee map. It is kind of RPG.

Description:
The description is O.K. as you have told everything in the map.

Terrain & environment:
The terrain is plain single tile. You have just used 2 things -barrels & one gate. That is unacceptable quality. You should develop the terrain. Tile variations, height variations, doodad use, different paths etc. are the things on which you can start to work.

World editor work:
Even if I use single player against Sephiroth the other 2 are present. They should not be present.

Unit placement:
The units have been placed in a line. That looks plain odd.

Other things:
I have to train units but there isn't any gold. There isn't any food present either.
If I have to train one of the units then what are the captains present for?
There isn't any timer for the 10 minutes. You should place it.

Models:
You should try to find a different model for Sephiroth. The paladin model hasn't got any resemblance.

Fun Factor+Replayability:
The map is very boring as I have to do just hack & slash.

The map quality is very poor currently. My rating is 1/5 & vote for disapproval.