• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting a Sephiroth Hell's Gate spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well i am planning to feature this spell in my next series of DotT [Defense of the Titans], DotT Final. However, my spell coding have not reached a level to be able to create such a skill. Thus, asking anyone who might be able to help.

For those who have known the story of DotT,

So the story continues with Sargeras Devil defeated by you and your friends but it seems that the destruction of Sargeras have cause the Seal placed on Sephiroth to be weaken, awakening Sephiroth and he is set loose in the Universe again.

This skill will be featured in the last part of the game. It must have a WTF feel to it.

A video to show how the skill is about. [Around 1min, the part where Sephiroth releases his limit break.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmdR95pM00

Level 3
ähhhh Heja.
I've watched the video but there were 2 "skills" 1st the Hell's Gate where Sephiroth jumps into air and dashs to the enemy. 2nd the Octashlash at 1:00 his finisher in the game (i got the game) where he strikes to the enemy and bashes him really often so...
Which spell do you need? the Hell's Gate (just 1 Hit, this one at 0:20?) or the Octaslash (many hits, this one at 1:00)?

Level 3
i Think i can do them... This can take some Hours or something like that.
Because im ill =).
But i can do it for you ill post them later.. See you soon ^^

EDIT: Shit... cant make them sry i cant open my WE..... If i can open it in the nearer future ill make them but i dont think that it will open =( im really sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.