• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

sephiroth skin request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hello all, i was looking for someone who could make me a sephiroth skin and or model, if you just gunna make the skin, araths ( or however you spell it) or bladmaster would be good... be sure to leave the skin path please

thanks for all the help, its greatly appreciated, ill do what i can for whoever posts

Level 1
ok thanks for the link but... number the skin and model are old and are sketchey and nimber i dont know to to save to warcraft units. Thanks again for the post, i am just looking for a better model

BTW Sephiroth is a character from final fantasy 7, type it into google, you find tons of pictures

Level 13
So what you're saying is, you want a different Sephiroth made for you, despite you not even knowing how to get them into a map?

I swear, I'll eat Frosted Flakes mixed with ketchup if someone grants your request.

And what is it for in the first place?

Level 26
I swear, I'll eat Frosted Flakes mixed with ketchup if someone grants your request.
i'd eat that either way. it's delicious.

but in all honesty, beggars can't exactly be choosers. If you want a better sephiroth model, i would suggest fully developing the map with the current model, and if you have made the map to a stage of which might be deemed worthy of your request, and you still need it, come back and chances are, someone could be happy to grant your wish :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.