• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy VII Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Back at wc3sear.ch, they had Cloud, Sephiroth, and Barret models, but none of them were really that good. The Cloud was very polygonal and took up about 1.8 MB of map space, the Sephiroth had a bad skin but was overall very nice, and the Barret looked like crap.
I have all three models saved, but new ones would be awesome.
They have been placed in order of which I want most. A reskinning for Sephiroth would actually work quite nicely, but whatever. If anyone decides to make these, you would have my thanks and praise.
Here's my requests:
-Cloud Strife
-Tifa Lockheart
-Vincent Valentine
-Barret Wallace
-Sephiroth

Level 45
i would have reskinned the sephiroth for you, but i cant (no computer...just burrowing parents atm =_=)

but.. i doubt people would remake them since the smart (but hard..very hard..as in.. 1 model=5+hrs to make if done right) thing to do would be to make them by scratch.. and i have seen that cloud model and it is a disgrace that was allowed in the database at all...

But anywho, why make a ff7 map? i mean, why not something for more orignal and interesting? I mean, not everyone is a fan of final fantasty...

and why am i posting? Hmm...not sure.. i dont think the intent wasnt vulgar or...whatever...but i do agree with you that the models were not really good....(barret look okay i guess)

Level 1
it might be for that video game quest map he's in the process of making and improving.

Level 3
-Sigh- I wish there where more FF7 Modles, the game in my opinoin was excellent, extremly long and you would have the battle theme song engraved in your head. . .. but still good =P lol
Even more sad about the Wc3sear.ch mods of FF7 where they ether in clouds case had polygon crazy and in the other 2's case no animations that would befit the character
A true ff7 model should have around:
4-7 attack animations
2-3 slam animation
1-2 spin animation
3 spell animations
1 walk
2 run (one for the more of a flying crazy non grav. you see in FF Advent Children, and the other being normal "human" running lol)
#'s where # = how ever many limit brake attacks they have
2 death (1 dissapate, other normal)
1 or more talking Animation
1 or more stand ready (for attacking animation like in the MMORPG's with weapon ready for swing)
2-3 or more stand animation

But, any modler/animater to make such quaility would ether be insane, bored, or really want rep from FF fans lol

Until then us FF fans can just hope... or learn how to modle our self.. lol

~Shougun

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

That many animations would just be overkill. You should just specif certain abilities you'd want each character to use in your game, and then animate those specific ones.

Level 2
Well, I get the feeling that nobody is interested in making my request, so I'll just try and learn to make models on my own. Oh, and PsycsX is right, they're for my VideoGame map. Thanks for your comments. So I guess this thread can be deleted or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.