• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: FF7 Skins/Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, I'm starting a FF7 RPG map and I tried making some skins for the characters but it really didn't turn out too well. If anyone could help or show me better ways to skin (I looked at the tutorials but mine turn out warped or wierd-looking).

What I need:

---Skins---
Red XIII (using the wolf model)
Cloud (using Arthas as model)
Sephiroth (using Admiral Proudmoore as model)
Aeris (using Jaina as model)
Tifa (using Watcher as model)
Barret (using beastmaster as model)
Vincent (not sure what model to use)
Cid (using troll berserker)
Yuffie (using ???)
Safer Sephiroth (no clue what model)
Bizzaro Sephiroth (no clue what model)
Reno (forest troll model?)
Rude (footman/militia model?)
Emerald/Ruby Weapon

---Model---
Vincent (???)
Yuffie (???)
Emerald/Ruby Weapons (just need a modified war golem model)
Safer Sephiroth (???)
Bizzaro Sephiroth (???)

Last edited:
There is Already a red XIII skin in the data base, type in white wolf for the search.

There are already cloud and sephiroth models, and models are always better than skins.

I wish i had an aires model/skin but there is no use...

There is a woman 2 model you could use for tifa, just reskin a villager skin to a white shirt like i did and replace the skin :)

There is already a barrer model in data base

Rude and reno never got made

no cid vincent or yuffie, that would be nice though

or any weapons

there is no such thing as a safer sephiroth he is called savior sephiroth and i have not seen 1

as for bizarro sephiroth i think u are alking about the one winged angel sephiroth, there is a model in the database, type owa as keyword.

i hope this helps you and alot of other final fantasy requests. 8) 8) 8)

Level 1
thanks a lot man, I found barret, cloud, and seph but yeah a lot of the other stuff is missing xD

edit: bizzaro sephiroth is that wierd sephiroth whose chest you attack, just google him

and it's savior/safer sephiroth (the owa) depending on the translation xD

Level 2
Icons Submitted!

Now the Final Fantasy 7 Icons are submitted!

I extracted the jpg's with a program called 7mimic. This Program is free and it shows you the picture files of the game. the only thing u need is one of the ps cd's of ff7.

Level 1
yo thanks a lot cora, those are some pretty sweet icons, thanks a lot, I need to give you credits xD Just hook me up with the bnet name you use and I'll give you cred :p

Any modellers actually wanna help with this though? xD

Level 2
Icons deleted!

What the Hack?
Afronight deleted those Icons!
He can't be serios, right?

@solidarity: In fact I haven't got a battlenet account. But my name in maps is DarkChaplain.

Status
Not open for further replies.