• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grom HellScream Vs Mannoroth Beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
1st Player is Grom
2st Player is Mannorth

Mannorth Must kill grom and grom must kill mannorth
make gold for making army or better buy tomes and make your hero more powerfull

This map is beta and i need help so if some body wanna help me to write skype batista292

Map is made by Orka

Keywords:
Gromm Hellscream Mannorth
Vs
Contents

Grom HellScream Vs Mannoroth Beta (Map)

Reviews
09:55, 7th Sep 2009 Linaze: Rejected due to being a map of way too low quality for the Hive's map database.

M

09:55, 7th Sep 2009
Linaze: Rejected due to being a map of way too low quality for the Hive's map database.

Alright first of all,you need to add a type and improve the description.Second:When i tested the map,was it clear to me,that u just placed units in the map and the bases are touching each other and etc.
And then u call it "BETA",but u didnt change anything.You simply placed units on the map and uploaded it here.
Its a shame that people are still uploading such maps.
1/5 and vote for rejection!
Maybe read the rules first and also read some tutorials.