• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grom Hellscream - Simple Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
This is my first time requesting anything here on the forums. So I am not well introduced to capabilities of good people who are making stuff for us helpless requesting individuals. Anyways, to get to the point, is there any way I can have Grom Hellscream riding a wolf just like Raider, having his animations and all but with Gorehowl? Thanks in advance.

This I have requested in the Simple Model Workshop, but apparently nobody is paying attention to that topic anymore. Though, when making a topic like this in the public, I thought I'd give more explanation to it. Basically, idea is to have Grom Hellscream model with Gorehowl riding a wolf just like default Orc "Raider" does. On top of that, hero glows and working portrait is needed if possible, because most likely I am going to use that model in my upcoming campaign. Thanks in advance.

Level 12
Status
Not open for further replies.