• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Need Grom modle with no wep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I know there is a Blank Grom hellscream model already on here where he dosnt have his weapon or shoulderpad, however this model does not stand, nor hold the weapon in the same way as the origonal grom model, as he stands in a fighting stance, ANYWAY..... Basicaly can somebody get the grom model from Warcraft 3 and strip him of his weapon, flag, and shoulderpad but leave everything else the same, his stance, hero glow etc... you could make his eyes flame if you knew how :D but yea just grom without the wep flag and shoulder pad, thanks for any help, please PM me with your responses so i know ive got them and dont forget to check

Level 2
Ah thanks alot ill be waiting for it :)

O by the way, how do i make the size smaller? cause when i import this model into my wc3 it says something about not having acess to memory, i guess this is due to its size as i havent had this before with other models. The error i get is as follows

untitled.jpg

If it helps the reason i need the model is to add new weapons and armor so it looks more like Grom should :)

Thanks for your help :)

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
Hey! i'm done with job, here is your hellscream, both chaos and normal; green one.

However, i had to make new textures because shoulderpad can't be just removed or model gonna have some 'empty space'., so i decided to retransformate shoulderpad and made normal orc shoulder :grin:.

You must import 2 textures so model with work properly.
Change the path of imported files, removing the 'war3importer..', making your hellscream appear in game.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• HellscreamChaos5.tga
    243.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Hellscream1.tga
    235.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Hellscream1b.mdx
    177 KB · Views: 55
Level 2
Ah didnt know there was a rep system going on, my first posts here on this website ha, ive give you some now i think, i clicked that box thing and it said it did :)

By the way how do i stop this from happening?

untitled1.jpg

if you cant explain to me how i fix it so the shoulerpad is on his shoulder but you can can fix it, i can send you the shoulder pad mdx file thing

Status
Not open for further replies.