• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human vs Alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Humans vs Aliens!!

Who is the most winner in the type of races?? compare them about their lifestyles, technologies and some stuffs.

You can post below like this:

Aliens are the most richest in the technologies in the world
Humans can imagine things unlike aliens.

Level 14
Are we sure that aliens are beter than humans?
Movies have made people believe so.
Who knows.
Maybe the closest-aliens-in-earth still use "clubs" and wear animal cloth.

OFFTOPIC!
Nuclear_Potato has tricked you, and has eaten your brains! You have now joined the shambling, grey-skinned legions of the undead, along with everyone else who has ever visited this page.

Nuclear_Potato the zombie has eaten more than one thousand brains. Yours was a bit stale.

Level 45
Humans are their very own plague. We are acheiving our own destruction, than a productive form of technology to benefit mankind (Through earth)

Aliens? Dunno, they must exist to some extent, simply think of all those planets and possibilities, considering how young earth is, i'd say there would be a alien race advanced enough to have greater technology.

Level 32
All the films show we are the underdog, biological or techniclogical , but we have the best determination.

Who proof do we have that we think aliens are humanoid, or even in a dimension like this? Halo, Battle LA, StarCraft :p

How were we triumphant? The ending in the movie, why would the aliens do that :(.

Level 16
Humans vs Aliens!!

Who is the most winner in the type of races?? compare them about their lifestyles, technologies and some stuffs.

You can post below like this:

Aliens are the most richest in the technologies in the world
Humans can imagine things unlike aliens.

This is a stupid discussion because we know nothing about Aliens. For all we know, there could be millions of different alien races. Which one(s) are we comparing ourselves to, and how do we actually make such a comparison? Want to know something else? We also know nothing about ourselves...

Level 34
Thats not point. Maybe they discovered us accidentally, maybe some alien race is just... lets' say adventurers. Sure there is great chance that aggressive type may come instead.

Hard to say, since I don't know any aliens.
That because you cleaned them with Nuclear weapons. They all have one common weakness: nuclear radiation :cgrin:

Level 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by DESTROYER123 View Post

Why must aliens be better than humans?
Are we sure about this?

Obviously they would be superior if they got here.

That's not necessarily true. On what basis are they superior? I take it you mean technologically advanced right? I thought the OP left "superior" open. As in there's more than 1 things that defines superiority in this case. I think behaviour and achievements are just another two superior things to throw out there. Behaviour being how the species act and achievements being any accomplishments the race may have made.

But you have noticed I haven't discussed what a "good" behaviour is and what a "bad" one is. Did you know it is good manners to drink soup from a bowl in Japan? This is a compliment to the chef's cooking. Did you know this is just plain rude where I come from? We use a spoon.

You see where I'm going with this? Who is to be the judge of good behaviour? Manners isn't everything about behaviour. I'm sure you need to consider how they treat others of their own race, how they treat the planet, the galaxy, animals, themselves, etc.

Let's not forget different values in technology. I'm sure you've watched the movie "Avatar". Well I'm pretty sure the naïve weren't very accepting of man kind's technologies. I think they nearly saw it as an abomination. So who is superior there? Sure you can do more with technology, but it has it's fair share of cons too. Pollution, danger, etc.

What a lengthy discussion. One sentence sparks philosophy. Interesting...

Do you have to ask that? It's so obvious that a species capable of finding us and travelling here would be superior in every way.

There is nothing in the original post saying that the situation is that aliens found us... So it could be the reverse... and that would make this argument invalid...

Seriously, all of these will be based on our own non-verifiable theories as of now since we don't know anything about aliens and such...

It's like saying that anyone with a gun is already and always superior than someone with a sword... which is not always true since there are lots of other considerations like the actual details of their face-off (their skills, the actual battlefield etc)

Level 14
But we won't be finding intelligent aliens in any time soon, because our technology is not advanced enough to look for them, and definitely not good enough to go actually meet them even if we detected them in the distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.