• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human-like clouds in Hubble Photograph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Am I the only person that notices several humanistic figures in this photograph taken by the Hubble Telescope?

Check out the entire photograph before you view the parts I snipped out.

It's almost hard for me to believe that it's not photoshopped but it appears to come directly from Nasa. Below are two cropped portions of the photo that look extremely like human figures. I've heard many times that it's human nature to try and find human abstract figures in every day things, but these are just plain weird!

s2v2qg.jpg

In the selected part of the photo above, which is actually a very small piece of the entire thing, I can see what appears to be a face screaming in agony, one arm, and two hands.

2n7l07n.jpg

Now this one looks to me like the upper three quarters of a body, sprawled out and head back. The 'shoulders' and 'head' look particularly well defined.

I'm not saying at all that they are metaphysical, but they definitely are interesting to ponder over. I see many more human-like figures in the photo but none as well defined as these two. If you can find any, post them below!

Last edited:
Level 13
It's human nature to pick out patterens of faces or bodies from alot of things.

edit:My bad.

Last edited:
Level 18
A formation of ion clouds is no need for a religous theory. If I saw a raincloud that looks like a human would that be considered a spirit? No, it is just a cloud. A cloud is a cloud is a cloud. I found a strange hand.

Haha nice find. We all know, as I said in the first post, that they are nothing actually spiritual, the faces and what not are just really cool to find!

Level 9
Hey Dark,

The scientific community spreads a lot of lies and there is plenty of false information NASA has either 1) created to be spread as truth or 2) implied to be spread as truth without repercussion.

Recently NASA released a bunch of pictures either negatives or just out of their stock and the Russians did a bit of testing.. Well, come to find out, all of them look legit but almost all of them are edited in some way.

The Hubble is a pos, NASA is a pos. We did go to the moon, blah blah blah.. waste of energy, time and money. That's my final answer.

Disclosure Project..
http://youtube.com/results?search_q...&search=Search&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&spell=1

I wish i could find that page where it shows the doctored photos by NASA and i tired searching with different keywords.. The page i saw shows the "original" and the same picture with the filter. I think the pics were originally released through the NASA website and that's how and where the Russian space agency got a hold of them.

Level 8
In the first crop you posted, I see a face with the two bright eyes. The total picture looks like some woman rising up (well, more like flying up) to attack something that is massing and readying a counter.

I know you already said that you know about the patterns that are faces, but think the face on Mars, it was just a group of mountains.

I want to believe that there are aliens out there somewhere and I already believe in a higher power but I don't think either assisted in the making if this.

It is still a really nice picture though. So cool.

Level 18
Recently NASA released a bunch of pictures either negatives or just out of their stock and the Russians did a bit of testing.. Well, come to find out, all of them look legit but almost all of them are edited in some way

I know about the Disclosure Project and I also believe that there are extraterrestrial beings and spacecraft. My brother swears on his life that a Black Triangle UFO passed over him in Wisconsin along a lake in the middle of the night. The government does cover up many things, but at the same time I wouldn't trust the Russian's saying that we doctored photos. The Russian's would love any opportunity to make us look like fools.

Level 9
I know about the Disclosure Project and I also believe that there are extraterrestrial beings and spacecraft. My brother swears on his life that a Black Triangle UFO passed over him in Wisconsin along a lake in the middle of the night. The government does cover up many things, but at the same time I wouldn't trust the Russian's saying that we doctored photos. The Russian's would love any opportunity to make us look like fools.

Not true, Dark. The Russians want to work with NASA in many aspects but plans get turned down all the time. And it wasn't just one photo, there were many.

As for the triangular UFO, i saw a triangular UFO at tree-top level (100ft) and it hovered almost right above me and it was going about 15 MPH.
You can read the report i submitted years ago here:
http://www.ufowatch.com/display.asp?id=996
(I said 40 feet, i guess i couldn't comprehend the size, it seemed very close.)

There is a website (i could have sworn that was it) that identified UFO types to certain areas of the world. The triangular ones are most commonly seen in the North-East, just where i was.

Level 9
No, Elfsilver Lord, it was nothing like either of those. It was not an isosceles triangle but rather an equilateral triangle. It was quite thick, maybe one story (10 feet) plus or minus some, it did not make any noise, the bottom was flat parallel to the ground and it was hovering on a central axis meaning it could have been spinning but the center would always be in a straight line along the path it was moving. There are a few videos and photographs of these triangular UFOs. I am not saying aliens from another planet are behind the joystick but it, or they, are unlike anything we're used to.

I also saw some very weird cloud formations near the Kennedy Space Center in Titus?, Florida. I was out that way with some friends when i saw some tubular cloud formations in all kinds of zig-zags and intersections and all over the place, it was crazy looking. I tried to take a picture but all the disks i had needed to be reformatted or were messed up in some way, and i had a bunch. I don't mean to imply that the, or A craft had anything to do with it, i rarely brought my camera anywhere, the disks were old.

Level 9
Wait a second.. So you're saying that if you saw a real UFO, up-close and personal, you would deny it's existence because you don't know how it works?! That's kind of strange.. of course you're not one to think so, but let me assure you it is. You're either the smartest guy on earth or you don't even exist! haha.

The beings in these craft supposedly have small bodies and mouths so they don't have to feed as much for their long journeys, they communicate telepathically and create wormholes to travel from one point in space to another, yet their space craft isn't alien enough for you because we don't have their technology or understand it?!

Hey, i'm just deconstructing what you've said, here.

Just because you are not in the know doesn't mean everyone else isn't. I don't care where these ships come from or who is driving them, i know what i saw. All is how it's supposed to be, always.

Level 21
Lawl, its not possible. Show me the physics and I might give in.

of course its possible! we have made hovering crafts that look similar to our conventional image of a ufo by using counter spinning turbines. the whole idea of a flying saucer is probably a lie, it was popularised by mass media after it was discovered the nazis were developing a type of hovering craft which looks like a flying saucer. a real ufo would probably be very similar to how we engage space travel, by using rockets. however if aliens had the capability for intergalactic travel they would probably have found a more efficient way of moving a craft. none the less, its definately possible.

Admit we don't know shit about space.

we know more about space than we know about our oceans according to david attenborough

Level 12
Its a common therapy in psyciatry to show ink stains to a patient,and ask him what he sees in order to find out whats in his subconciousness.

Undefined objects (like clouds,ink stains,etc.) rarely resemble something.Its just your subconciousness giving a shape to it.Thats why what we see varies from person to person.

Btw i didnt see human figures there.What i saw is a bit creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.