• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndh

ndh

Level 8
Hey guys, finally got back to working on my project, and was wondering if anyone could make a few cloud models for me. I know, there are already some cloud models out there, but for what I have in store for them, these ones will simply not due. The clouds should be a faded white color and see through enough to be able to spot units through (if possible). They should also have an animation that they appear darker in color and are raining.

My plan for these clouds is to make a more realistic sky for my project, one where the player can see the clouds' shadows moving slowly on the ground, and when they zoom out, they can see them. I plan to make them a Neutral unit with the locust ability with a slow movement/turn rate. That way they have a more realistic behavior and slowly drift with the wind. Since the project has rain in it, i would like to have the rain animation for just that purpose.

If anyone feels up to the task, please let me know, and upon completion will be added to the list of creators. :)

If you need any additional information, but post your questions below.

Status
Not open for further replies.